Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Typist
This topic is about The Typist
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > The Typist - Read to Review

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.W. (new) - added it

D.W. Metz (dwmetz) | 10 comments Hi there Horror Fans - I'm looking to give away 8 copies of my recent noveletteThe Typist for review. The story was just published on 11.21.15 and I'd love to build some buzz for it if you're interested. Available in whatever ebook format works best for you.

The Typist by D.W. Metz
The Typist by D.W. Metz

In the vein of classics from Lovecraft and Poe comes the horror tale of Henry Pickman. A disillusioned newspaper editor down on his luck, Pickman's fate takes terrifying twist when he finds an antique typewriter with a dark secret and the boundaries between fiction and reality begin to fade.

message 2: by D.W. (new) - added it

D.W. Metz (dwmetz) | 10 comments D.W. wrote: "Hi there Horror Fans - I'm looking to give away 8 copies of my recent noveletteThe Typist for review. The story was just published on 11.21.15 and I'd love to build some buzz for it..."

Thank you. Copy has been sent.

Sarah Davies | 9 comments Hi, I would like to review your book please in ePub, my email is sdavies2011@hotmail.co.uk.

message 4: by D.W. (new) - added it

D.W. Metz (dwmetz) | 10 comments D.W. wrote: "D.W. wrote: "Hi there Horror Fans - I'm looking to give away 8 copies of my recent noveletteThe Typist for review. The story was just published on 11.21.15 and I'd love to build som..."

Thank you Sarah - just sent it to you...

Sarah Davies | 9 comments Thanks for the book, I have two reviews one on goodreads and the other on kobo. Happy New Year!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebo...

message 6: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file or PDF to ramona_p@hotmail.com

Jennifer (INnerSANITY) (innersanity) | 17 comments Hello there I was just curious if you have any copies of your book the Typist to read and review? I know it's past the time, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask? I'd love to read and review for you - I thought this sounded great! My email is jslater7536@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jennifer

Jennifer (INnerSANITY) (innersanity) | 17 comments Oh forgot to mention I read on the kindle app.. ☺️

message 9: by D.W. (new) - added it

D.W. Metz (dwmetz) | 10 comments Thank you very much Jennifer. I've sent a copy to your email. Enjoy