Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

All I Ever Wanted
This topic is about All I Ever Wanted
Adding New Books > Please help! Could you add a book to my profile?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Lewis | 2 comments I have a free short story in ebook format titled 'All I Ever Wanted' that is already on Goodreads at the following link - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

It was originally linked to my profile but I tried to edit the book details and then it has been taken from my profile and linked to another author's account? I have no idea how to get it back and I'm worrying now! If someone could kindly link it to my profile, I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks,

Lauren Lewis

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea Lauren, your author name on each book should be Lauren^^Lewis where ^ = space. When books are uploaded through a bot, they will end up on the one-space Lauren profile and will need to be moved by a librarian. If you add your own books, just put 2 spaces between your first and last names. That will put the book on your profile.

Moved to your profile

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Lewis | 2 comments Thanks so much, Bea. I thought the space was just a typo, so that's my fault. I didn't realise it would change the location of the book. But appreciate your speedy response and help, so thank you :)

Lauren