2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Lieke's reading plan - december 2015

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lieke (last edited Dec 25, 2015 12:00AM) (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments Reread
✔ Harry Potter 3

FF Challenge
✔ Kami Garcia & Margareth Stohl - Beautiful Creatures

Series
Stieg Larsson - Gerechtigheid
✔ Blake Charlton - De Macht der Spreuken

Other
✔ Katie Fforde - The Rose

Unplanned
✔ Charles Darwin - It was snowing butterflies
✔ Jacob Grimm - The Robber Bridegroom

The Rose Revived by Katie Fforde Beautiful Creatures - mörka drömmar, livsfarlig kärlek (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia It was snowing butterflies by Charles Darwin Harry Potter och fången från Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling The Robber Bridegroom by Jacob Grimm De macht der spreuken by Blake Charlton

message 2: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I finished The Rose Revived, I like Katie Fforde's books they are easy and fun reads.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Yay, Harry Potter! I am hoping to (re)watch the movies this month for Christmas!

message 4: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I'm doing both watching the movie and read the book :)

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments That is awesome!

message 6: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I finished reading Beautiful Creatures - mörka drömmar, livsfarlig kärlek by Kami Garcia and Margareth Stohl. I liked the book, but it is very YA, with the romance part.

message 7: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I read It was snowing butterflies by Charles Darwin, it contains three extracts from The Voyage of the Beagle. It was not an easy read, but very interesting.

message 8: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I finished rereading HP 3, time to watch the movie again :)

message 9: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I finished another thin book The Robber Bridegroom by the Brothers Grimm. Looking forward to reading more of the fairytales next year.

message 10: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments Had a lot more reading time on the train because my car broke down so I finished De macht der spreuken (spellbound) by Blake Charlton. I like the magic in the book, but sometimes had some troubles with remembering al the politics.

message 11: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments I started reading Kiss by Jill Mansel. But finishing the book will have to wait a few weeks till after my holiday, don't want to bring a book with only 60 more pages to read.

message 12: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1069 comments Started reading A Game of Thrones but will finish it next year :)