In The Maze discussion

Templates > Character Workshop

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Please feel free to work on Charrie's in Progress in this topic. They are a bit difficult to keep track of.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● (view spoiler)

message 3: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 188 comments Mod
♥}~| SerenaDirenFall |*|Hell is Empty and All the Devils are Here|*| |~{♥ wrote: "Please feel free to work on Charrie's in Progress in this topic. They are a bit difficult to keep track of."

thanks serena!

message 4: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (last edited Dec 19, 2015 10:13AM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 239 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

message 5: by Callista (new)

Callista Weatherfest | 2 comments Name: Victoria

Job: idk

Personality: Seemingly rude and stuck up but actually she's very nice. Eventually. She says whatever pops up in her head. Zero filter.

History: Her parents never really cared for her due to the fact that she was a girl. Her family was quite wealthy before she was born. Her older brother got into some trouble and caused them to go bankrupt but she took the wrap for it. They didn't want anything to do with her because of this so they sold her for "a good cause"

Appearance: http://m.favim.com/image/346217/

Dislikes: Death, silence, and most of the time, light .

Strengths: She's fast? And she's always been quite patient?

Weaknesses: No endurance, And she has an irrational amount of fears.

Other:

message 6: by Callista (new)

Callista Weatherfest | 2 comments I'm not good at bio's but there's that

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I problem.You are not supposed to know your history.sorry.

message 8: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 1 comments Name:Selene rivers
Birthday:13 feb 2000
Job:runner
Appearance:
personality:sweet but sarcastic,caring,funny,loves animals,helps others.
Fashion
Love

Dislikes:
Rudeness
Dirtiness
Harassment

Weapons:bow and arrow,dagger,sword and whip
Other:has a beautiful voice.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Name: Heather

Job: Med-jack

Personality: Kind, caring, loves animals, loves nature, very smart, thinks outside the box, knows how to move without a sound, fights very well although she's a med-jack, knows poisons, very good at healing, quick mouth, will choose peace over violence, but she cant put up a very good fight, she acts with an air of authority, and she snaps out commands when she wants. She is not one to go along with other's ideas unless she herself agrees. Heather speaks freely, not caring about embarrassment as she empties her mind of the words she wants to say.

History: She was born into a very rich family, but her parents had very dark secrets they'd never told her. So her parents had continuously abused her in their home, until one day, Heather couldn't take it anymore, and ran away.

Appearance: Short, very skinny, long black hair to waist length usually tied back with one gold highlight, noticeable high cheekbones, very pale skin, icy blue eyes that can silence someone with one glare

Likes: Nature, animals, healing, poisons, fighting, cookies

Dislikes: Bossy people, boys, undercooked or overcooked cookies

Strengths: Fighting with any weapon given, healing the worst of wounds, talking her way out of trouble, convincing others to see her point of view

Weaknesses: When others mention her parents; in that case she'll bombard them with insults

Other: She learns very fast, teach her something easy, 5 minutes. Something very hard, 2 hours max. Then, she'll probably master what you've taught her and perfected it

Preferred weapons: Bow and arrows, double-bladed curved dagger, but any weapon will do

message 10: by sage (last edited Nov 01, 2016 08:07PM) (new)

sage | 72 comments
      [ DECKER klaus ÓÐINN ]
      ────────────────────────────── road of trials ────────   ❅

· · · ♙┋ 16 autumns
· · · ♙┋ male
· · · ♙┋ slicer of the maze

A P P E A R A N C E
                               even the d e v i l was once an angel
description description description
         ──────────────────────────────────────────  ──  ·
P E R S O N A L I T Y    
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, a vel justo auctor, odio dolor non nunc vel tristique rutrum. Blandit vivamus est iaculis vel rhoncus justo, cum tristique posuere proin non. Nulla sed enim massa rutrum kauris, sociis erat nec justo, ut vitae. In turpis, pellentesque sapien a tellus lacus semper elit, augue cursus ac pede sit, suspendisse sit, volutpat amet ut vulputate vivamus. Eget condimentum amet.

H I S T O R Y    
to be continued.

──────────────────────────────────────────  ──  ·
D E L I G H T S    
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.