In The Maze discussion

Moderators > Mod Chat **MODS ONLY**

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Only Moderators are allowed to post in this folder. Members are allowed to check on what topics are being discussed but not allowed to add their personal input/opinion. That can be done by DMing a Mod.

message 2: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 188 comments Mod
♥}~| SerenaDirenFall |*|Hell is Empty and All the Devils are Here|*| |~{♥ wrote: "Only Moderators are allowed to post in this folder. Members are allowed to check on what topics are being discussed but not allowed to add their personal input/opinion. That can be done by DMing a ..."

Thanks Serena for all the help that you have given! It is wonderful!

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Who is going to come up unconscious?

message 4: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Good question. :P

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) And who is going to be the telepath?

message 6: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Is it ok if Dove is?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Emma ~I am Darkness, feel my wrath!~ asked
Are the boys and girls seperated like in the book??

What do you think?

message 9: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

I don't know. Hey, does anyone care if Dove is the leader since she was the first one to get sent to the maze?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Do you mean the leader of the runners?

message 11: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

No. Like overall leader. Since she has been there the longest.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Well in the books no one was THE LEADER.

message 13: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Oh. :P i need to read the books again.

message 14: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 239 comments Mod
Well, no one was officially the leader. But everyone listened to Newt because he was there the longest.

message 15: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

And as for the boys and girls being separated, I think that's how it should be. But instead of complete separation, the Maze should connect the two Glades so Runners from each can meet up in it. But I don't think they should just know the other is there, I think the Runners should find each other while exploring the Maze.

message 16: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

YES! THANKS! THATS WHAT I MEANT! :P Sorry everyone. I am not very good at putting my thoughts into words. :P

message 17: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Emily ~I put a quote here right?~ wrote: "And as for the boys and girls being separated, I think that's how it should be. But instead of complete separation, the Maze should connect the two Glades so Runners from each can meet up in it. Bu..."

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Lol! It's okay. That's what friends are for! To put your thoughts into words when you can't. :P

message 19: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (last edited Dec 17, 2015 11:54AM) (new)

Skye wrote: "Emily ~I put a quote here right?~ wrote: "And as for the boys and girls being separated, I think that's how it should be. But instead of complete separation, the Maze should connect the two Glades ..."

:D What about you Silver? What do you think?

message 20: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) I think it is a very good idea. we just need to make a boy's glade and an announcements area. Thanks for including me.XD

message 22: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Well of coarse! You're a mod too aren't you?

message 24: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

X>

message 25: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Y'all are great! Including each other and stuff!!!<3

message 27: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

:P

message 29: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

I saw. Good idea!

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) We have a problem. Emily and Silver and want to be a Keeper. Should one be the caring one and one the war one and one being the Runner?

message 32: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

???

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) You,me,and Skye wan to be a Keeper.How about You be the Keeper of the Runners,me the Keeper of Battle and Survival,and Skye the Keeper of the People.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) me,and Skye want to be a Keeper.How about Skye be the Keeper of the Runners,me the Keeper of Battle and Survival,

message 35: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Each Glade needs a Keeper for each group. I have the Keeper of the Cooks in the Girls Glade and the Keeper of the Runners in the Boys Glade and Skye has the Keeper of the Runners in the Girls Glade.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ok.Can I be the Keeper of Battle things?

message 37: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

You mean the Baggers?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) You Know like the General

message 39: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

:/ I don't know. I don't think we have enough people in the Glades to try to do that battle stuff yet.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Yeah, there are Grievers and the boys and WICKED. that is why

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) I thought it would be a good idea.

message 42: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

I'm not sure I understand...

Sorry. My brain isn't being cooperative at all today.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) when we have to fight the grievers and WICKED I would be like the General

message 44: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

*Finally gets brain to understand* OOOOHHHHH!!!! Yeah you can do that.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Lol! You could have just done that yourself silly! You're a mod too!

message 48: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Guys, i love your incluaion of each other, and respectfullness of other peoples ideas and opinions. U all are the best!!!! <3

message 50: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Silver wrote: "Thanks!"

<3
Thanks 4 making me love life!

« previous 1