Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Empty classroom to study in!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Work hard!

message 2: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Kristal sat at a desk reading through her notes again. "I am so not ready for the test tomorrow." She thought.

message 3: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
"I have to ace this test to get into Harvard." Candie thinks going over her notes.

((what subject?))

message 4: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal sighed in exasperation. "Why is this so hard?" she thought.

((Math?))

message 5: by Keren (last edited Dec 03, 2015 06:23PM) (new)

Candie flips threw her notes making herself more problems.

((I was thinking math. I'm doing it right now!!))

message 6: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Just breathe" Kristal thought. "Relax and study." She read through her notes again.

((I hate math... sorry if u like it and I offended u. I just really hate math.)) ((and that is why I chose it)) ((Who is Rain?))

message 7: by Keren (new)

Candie finishes her last problem in the minutes. "Ready to test each other Kristal." she asks.

((I love math, i'm in advanced. Sorry Rain is another character in a different club.))

message 8: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Sure." Kristal said. "Who tests who first?"

((Lucky! I suck at math! Ok. It's ok. :P))

message 9: by Keren (new)

"I will since I know most of this stuff." Candie says trying not to brag.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayden sat down at one of the desks and instead of studying for a class he started to plan his next prank. He took out his notebook and started to list things, then cross them out, then list again.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice almost slammed the door against the wall, she was so angry. "You've got to do something about this friend Patrick of yours," she said furiously. "He's been just terrible."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh hello to you to." He said sarcastically. Then he became serious "I know. I don't know how to though. He's gonna get in a lot of trouble that I won't be able to talk him out of one day. What did he do this time?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"He punched a teacher for giving him a bad grade," Solstice replied. She sat down in an empty seat and put her head in her hands. "He's not the only one who has problems, you know," she told Jayden, her voice muffled.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((When should I bring Jason in?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned his chair and sat on in backwards. "Talk to me then." He didn't know how long he would be able to pay attention though. Jayden wasn't the best listener.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whenever you want))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd listen?" Solstice asked Jayden with a slight frown. "You would actually listen to me, the boring girl from the library?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((Okay. I'll bring him in a little later))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"As long as you aren't going to talk about dead people and voodoo magic." He said. "I'll try my best." He did kinda owe her from his best friend trying to injurer her all the time.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am a dead person. I was gonna talk about me. A dead person." Solstice shook her head. "It's not on your list of discussion, though, so I'll keep quiet," she said with a slight smile.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) ((I'm gonna bring him in now))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa was that I joke I heard? I think it was." He applauded her and laughed, "Next thing you know you won't be all, death this, death, that, death to everything." He imitated her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Death is all I have, you know," Solstice replied to Jayden with a soft chuckle. "Like you have pixie dust. Flying pixie dust."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Jason opened the classroom door and was already sitting down before he noticed Jayden and Sol. "Well then..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello to you too," Sol said, mimicking Jayden. "What's new with you?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm gonna try it though. Jumping of a building tonight." He said before he stopped talking as he saw the boy walk into the room. "I guess no one says hi anymore."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"People. So rude these days," Sol told Jayden with a fake British accent. "So very rude."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Are you two mocking me?" Jason asked with a smile frown.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. We're mocking each other. No worries," Sol told Jason with a grin.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) He shrugged. "Okay. I wouldn't care if you mocked me. I would probably mock you back..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jayden smiled, less death more happiness which was a lot better. "I wasn't mocking anyone, she was mocking me."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, come on, don't pretend you don't want to insult me," Solstice joked.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Jason had pretty much no clue what to say. "So what are you guys doing in here?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sharing our problems. We have lots of problems," Sol replied.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

His smile went away. Patrick had been right. What happen to him? He hadn't actually completed a prank in a couple days. Why was he being so nice? Why was he hanging out with the boring library girl? He shook his head. "Studying." Which was a lie.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, come on, we don't study!" Solstice protested, still smiling. She sensed Jay's sudden uneasiness.

message 37: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 29, 2015 04:45PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Jason raised an eyebrow. "You both have different stories so either only one of them is true or neither of them are."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're not studying. We're doing something very eeeeevil," Sol said, flicking her fingers for a jazz hands effect.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "That's nice... Well I came in here to plan how I'm going to get this one girl back for being rude."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oooh, who?" Sol asked, intrigued. "Can I help?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is this girls name?" He was happy it wasn't a guy and his name wasn't Patrick.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Her name is Hope. I was wrestling with a friend and she freaked out. And you can help if you want."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hope...seems familiar. Sol do you know her?" He joked. "I know a lot of girls named Hope."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I'm not messing around with Hope." Solstice folded her arms and sat back in her chair, blowing a strand of brown hair out of her face. "She's my friend."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Jason shrugged. "Since you're her friend could you tell her to quit being so sensitive?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay thought about it. This could be a way to get his reputation back. "What are you trying to do?" He asked him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sensitive? Hope?" Solstice laughed sarcastically. "That girl is as tough as nails, I don't think I've ever seen her sensitive side."

message 48: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (last edited Dec 29, 2015 04:54PM) (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I'm trying to figure out a way to get her back for putting an ice bubble around me. I'd say she's pretty sensitive to seeing fighting of any kind."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'll fail," Solstice told Jason. "She'll do it again. And again. And again."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) He shrugged again. "I'm sure she'll get worn out at some point."

« previous 1