1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jo & Duchess Natalia(Nat) 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments watching home alone love it.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Zoey springs
Zoey when she was taken so to say she was quite resilient. when she realized her father wanted her to leave she was heart broken.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments long brown hair. grey eyes. yeah. that's all I got.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments when do you want to start i

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments it
like before. during when she's taken etc.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I just listed several which one?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments this is at her horse you want to play someone who's taking her

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Zoey woke up it was the middle of the night. She thought she heard voices. She was still in her.pajamas. Shs walked downstairs. She was surprised to see reveal different people. "papa what's going on?" she asked her dad

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Papa who are these people?"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "No!"She yanked her arm out of his grip and started to back away.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "No! LET ME GO!! PAPA TELL THEM TO LET ME GO." her father didn't say anything"PAPA PAPA NO NO LET ME GO PAPA PAPA!!"she kept screaming.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "I DON'T WANT A NEW HOME I WANT TO BE WITH PAPA!"She scared at him

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Take me back to Papa!"She demanded.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "What do you mean he's my papa he's always been!"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "What? what do you mean. Papa will always be my family."She said she was confused.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments That shocked her. "He he what?"She asked. "What do you mean he sold me?"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "No No he he he can't do that. I'm his daughter."She said she was so close to crying. Something inside her snapped her heart was broken.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "This this this isn't real I must be dreaming he couldn't have sold me. "She started to cry.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "That's not good. I'm not going to an auction this is a dream. he loves me. to much to do this."She kept repeating.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments That got her to be quiet. that also scared her. she just looked outside the rest of the ride(bed night)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments what will happen?"she asked.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "So I'll never be free again?!"She asked.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Se raw the building. 'My home could fit in here atleast 10 time.'she thought. She didn't want to get out of the car.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She didn't get out. They would have to make her get out of the car.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Let me go! Let .me go!"She said trying to get out of their group.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Ya want to skip part of this.?)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments yeah I'll describe what's she's wearing in the post. do you want to be the auction person or me?)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments The auction was going on. they brought zoey up on the stage. She was wearing a blue skirt with a light blouse. The auctioneer started. "Alright next up is a 19year old girl. Smart pretty. Came from a poorer family. She's a hard work. Same rules apply once you buy her you can have her do almost any work. As long as you feed her. Alright who will start off the bid?"
Zoey was looked at the auctioneer. She she looked at the crowd she was surprised on how big it was. there was also sadness in her eyes.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments alright right first bid toThe woman in the blue. Now the gentleman in the white."He continued on.(the mother is the woman in the blue.)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments how muchmoney for highest bid?)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Alright 2400 to the womAn in blue do I hear 2500? going once twice sold!"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Zoey watched a guy go to the womAn who bought her. She saw a guy looking at her. they're eyes met for a minute. then she was being pulled off stage.. they took her to a different area and told her to wait till the person who bought her come. She kept playing the last few hours in. her head. And sold. she knew what it ment but didn't process for her.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments leaving for hockey early so bye.for right now.)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments she was sad. not depressed but sad l. She didn't understand what's happening.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She was scared terrified but reluctantly went with him. She wad silent though.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "why are you helping me?" she tried to say but all that came out was 'why'

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "It will end shortly."She said her voice was soft but there was still fear in it. "They were saying back stage I was one of the last ones."

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She nodded.All she wanted was to go home to papa.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She went back and sat where she was supposed to. (switch to after auction)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments zoey followed his mom in the house. she was terrified of this lady. She was '"listening" to what she was said more less.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Zoey saw him the boy she had talked to. She gave a small wave. So the lady wouldn't see.

« previous 1 3 4