Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Due to you suggestions, thank you!

gelatin_monster | 12 comments Storm sat at a cafeteria table reading. She sat alone even the other villans avoided her. But she didn't mind. She had books.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya walked in searching for an empty space. Fortunately, she'd had time to ditch the saddle and sword, but still reeked of hay. She had brought mushrooms for herself, as well as a tin of beet soup.

Another couple people passed her. She shrugged and sat down next to Storm.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella sat down at a open table none of her friends were in the cafeteria so she might as well make new friends

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Patrick, was still searching for Jayden. He walked into the cafeteria, and tripped on one of the tables. Luckily no one noticed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella laughed the boy was so clumsy sure he didn't look the nicest but who cared. She bit her lip before she came up with a smart mouth comment

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "What are you looking at" Patrick looked at the one girl who saw him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing" Ella laughed again. "Just the fact that you are super clumsy and when you are trying to look cool"

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I always look cool, and I don't try." Patrick growled. He gently closed his eyes then opened them back up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"No you look like you want to be cool but you aren't as cool as you think you are but that is a guy trait after all every guy I know is like that" Ella rolled her eyes Guys are so foolish

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "What? I am cool and I look cool. Like you could make fun of me. Look at you!" Patrick didn't really mind what she was wearing. He didn't km think she wat hot or ugly, but he needed a good comeback.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look at you! After all you couldn't even think of a good comeback" Ella said. "I could beat you any day every day"

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Oh really?" Patrick knew he could take her down, but he might let her win just to make he have a bigger ego.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes really" Ella said. "You want to fight?"

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Not really, I just plummeted a kid a few minutes ago and I'm tired." Patrick didn't lie.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh so your afraid of getting beat by a girl" Ella taunted

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Honestly, no, no girl has ever beaten me." Patrick never lied, so this was true

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah but I could" Ella wanted to fight him so bad

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Sure.... I have to go find Jay. Bye." And with that, Patrick left the cafeteria.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye if you want a fight then look for me" Ella said

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya sat down at a table with her soup and milk carton.

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma came to lunch late, ugh!!! No one she knew was here! She went and sat down by another girl sitting by herself."hi I'm Emma. Who are you?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I'm Anastasiya," Anastasiya said. "I've been here a while, I just don't go out much."

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Oh, I'm all over the place, literally! So who are your parents?" Emma just needed a conversation to start.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "My father is Ivan who rode the Little Humpbacked horse and my mother is the Princess of the Golden Boat," Anastasiya said.

message 26: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Oh cool... My mom is little red riding hood." Emma had no idea who her parents were, but she was never going to say that to the girls face!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya nodded.

message 28: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Soooo..."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "What classes are you taking?" Anastasiya asked.

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Just the other characters stuff. Hbu?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I'm still choosing some," Anastasiya said.

message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "What are you looking into?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I don't know. What should I pick?"

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I'm not sure, I don't know you too well yet..."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "So what do you mean by characters stuff?" Anastasiya asked.

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Well, I'm sorted into the other characters group."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Oh, I see. Yeah, I guess I have to take science and I want to take art, but that's about it."

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Do you like drawing are art stuff??"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I like to sketch things. I also have a pony."

message 40: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Have you ever tried to sketch your pony?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "No. Too hard. He moves way too much."

message 42: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Hahahaha! You should really try. If you do please show me the final product!"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I could take a picture of him and then try from there, perhaps."

message 44: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Yes! You should!"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Anything.... else?" Anastasiya asked.

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Sorry, what?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I don't know? Talk about something else? Just because?"

message 48: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Ummm, have you ever been to the cafè here?"

message 50: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Well, let's go then!"

« previous 1