Dream Upon a Book discussion

Book of the Month > Book Discussion Leader Sighn Up

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aneesha (last edited Dec 22, 2015 11:37AM) (new)

Aneesha Please fill out this Template if you want to be a book discussion leader. I will choose one leader for each group. If we don't get any book leaders for all of the BOOKS, THEN THERE WILL BE NO BOOK OF THE MONTH. I WILL CLOSE THIS TOPIC ON DECEMBER 30TH.

Name:

5 traits that describe you(be honest about what you type):

Which Book You want to be a leader of and why:

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 122 comments Mod
I do want a book of the month :)

Name: Andrea

5 traits that describe you: I'm small, like really small, barely-4.65 small :), I like to talk (a lot), I love to laugh, love learning new things and reading new books. I can be patience and I do believe I have a high level of tolerance. I could go on but will leave it at that.

Which Book You want to be a leader of and why: Well I would like to be the leader of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone since I will be reading it next month, but the problems is that I haven't read it before ( I know, I know. It seems like I have been living under a rock) and I thought that it will be good idea if I read it with the group and post my thoughts about it every few chapters and see if I'm having the same reaction to it as everyone else.

But if you don't think that's a good idea I could be the leader of The Hunger Games,since I have read the whole series three times and I have seen the movies more than once, and I wouldn't mind at ALL reading it again!