Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just chill, talk, have some fun ^.^

message 2: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ I'm warning all of you my histories are going to be very small, since I honestly only explain major events and things I find to be important?? So not a lot??

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments I like history, it's fun, but takes WAY too long to write XD Also same with personality but those aren't any fun so my personalities will probably be really short, anyway :/

message 4: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ See I'm the opposite?? I like personalities but histories are a bore and I wish I didn't have to do them, or at least I wish there wasn't so much pressure to make them lengthy

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Yeah, I used to be like that XD

message 6: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ I mean with some characters I have very inspired histories and I adore writing them and they end up being 2 or 3 posts if just history alone, but most of he time the rp is where things are going to get interesting in my characters life, so there's not much to tell

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Yeah, I'm literally the exact opposite XD I like developing personality during rps more than trying to figure it all out at once

message 8: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ I usually have visions and headcanons from the second I start cx

message 10: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Hi all who's online ^_^ Just wanted to pop In to say hi because I've been terribly inactive since I joined except editing my character ever now and then in the Workshop. I have church camp so yeah, it isn't easy for me to come on in the day until friday but I can't wait when I'm actually going to finish my character & start RP-ing! :) That's all I wanna say haha enjoy your time here guys, I'm heading to bed in preparation for a longggg day tomorrow x.x

{please tell me if I'm being too long-ish speaking I hate doing that but I felt the need to inform, you know? XD}

message 11: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 34 comments need to figure out what template to use so I can get started ;-;

message 12: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments Hi guys XD Just came back from camp and ready to get into RP-mode!! How is everyone ?

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) hello ;)

message 14: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments *peeks in* O,O

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) *clings to anahi*

message 16: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments C: Hola~ How are you Lee?

message 17: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) I'm good :) how bout you ???

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Hey! ^-^ Are you new to this group? :D If so, welcome! If not I apologize that we haven't talked before xD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea. I'm new. And it's ok.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Awesome! ^-^ Hope you like it here! :)

message 22: by Aisling (new)

Aisling Meehan (amm02) | 3 comments Hey, I've never roleplayed on Goodreads but does anyone rp on instagram? You can find me @_horizonclan_ if you want :D How do you rp here?! ;)

message 23: by juno., Yue Lao House (last edited Mar 01, 2016 04:06AM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 80 comments Mod
Nope, not me, sorry!

As for RPing here, what do you need help with? What is the RPing you've done before like?

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Welcome Aisling! ^-^ I haven't rped there either, but I'd be glad to help you out here! :) What exactly do you need help on? (Feel free to get help from either myself or Juno lol)

message 25: by Aisling (new)

Aisling Meehan (amm02) | 3 comments I mostly do literate, and I am in a lot of different groups on instagram but it's mostly academy's for non-humans and some animal rp too. I just found out about group chats on goodreads this morning, so I don't really know how they work :D Is it another chat like this one that's for roleplay? And how do I sign up? :)

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Okay so this is where we chat out of character. The way it works is you create a character and fill out a character sheet with the requires information for the roleplay group (details are always best) and you wait until your character is approves by a mod, and then you set up a roleplay with someone and pick a thread to roleplay in. Sorry this description sucks, I'm on the app and in school so I can't type much for details :| I can give a more detailed explanation later with links and stuff, or if someone else can help you :)

message 27: by Aisling (new)

Aisling Meehan (amm02) | 3 comments Thank yooouu :3

message 29: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

Sup, everyone!

message 32: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 34 comments I have so many charries to finish in here

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Ahhhh sorry! I disappeared o.o
I'm pretty good actually ^-^ How're you?

@Red Lol same... soooo many charries to make

message 34: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments 0.0

message 35: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments O,O

Hola~ How are you?

message 36: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Just working on a hell of a lot of replies that I owe people xD

message 37: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Yeah I'm done for the night xD

message 38: by juno., Yue Lao House (last edited Mar 14, 2016 09:39PM) (new)

Hello~ I should probably finish my character too! XD

message 41: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

Hello~ *pops in*

message 43: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

Kinda tired, but getting my life sorted out (a little) so it's been okay! You?

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Aww, maybe take a nap later? (Or wait I can't remember where you live I think you're way ahead of me, nevermind xD) That's good though! I'm glad it's working out~

I'm alright, just sleepy and procrastinating the stuff I actually need to do over spring break xD

message 45: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

No time for a nap; I'd end up sleeping and waking up tomorrow :P

Well make sure you actually get them done over spring break! Don't procrastinate during spring break too XD

message 46: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 34 comments YO

message 48: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments O,O

« previous 1

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread