The Party Journal!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

CHAPTER 1
THOR'S TEMPER TANTRUM AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE!
(Inspired by: Thor's hospital experience.)

"GET YOUR BEASTLY HANDS OFF OF ME YOU BEASTS!" Thor yelled at the doctors. Thor being Thor hated doctors. But he acts so calm when around Eir and Banner. Everyone else isn't an acception. Jane Foster was getting to the point of having the Hulk do Thor's check ups. Because everyone else was fed up as they fought with Thor. "I'M TELLING MY BROTHER ON YOU AND ABOUT YOUR DISRESPECTFULNESS! LET ME GO!" Anyone can tell that was Thor. Because he was just as bad as Odin and Bor all together.

AT THE WAITING ROOM, Loki could hear his brother's big mouth screaming in the hallway. Loki sighed and thought, 'Can't the Hulk show what it means to behave! That OAF always makes my appointments late!' Loki was really getting to the point of punching Thor in the guts and yelling at his brother about this disrespectful behavior. Loki was about to finish reading something when he heard the hollering, "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE SON OF ODIN!"

'Oh Norns! Somebody shut Thor up! Please! Have MERCY on this poor adopted Jotun here!' Loki mentally prayed.

That's when, the Hulk roared in the hallway and Thor ran out of the exam room, knocking Loki completely over, and ran out the building. Loki whimpered. The same one that he did in 2012 after being HULKED.

Jane chased after Thor while yelling.
Hulk became Bruce again and called for Loki.
It was Loki's turn for his appointment.
'FINALLY!' Loki thought as he followed Dr. Bruce Banner to the exam room.

CHAPTER 2
SMASHING SCENE WITH THOR, ODIN, FANDRAL, VOLSTAGG, AND HOGUN!
(Inspired by: Thor's SMASHING the glass at the diner.)

It was Thanksgiving at Avengers Tower, Everyone was preparing the foods and party stuff. That left Thor and Loki to invite Jane Foster, Odin, Frigga, Sif, Heimdall, Eir, Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg. The Avengers were rushing back and forth, fetching the dishes, nearly running into each other. Once everyone was settled, Thor and Loki came back with the Asgardians from the palace.

The Asgardians took their seats and the Avengers took the remaining seats. While they were eating and chatting, Loki had a bad feeling where this was going. Bucky, Bruce, and Steve looked at Loki and then at each other. Frigga, Sif, Eir, and Jane couldn't bear to watch this scene.

Thor, Odin, Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg raised up their empty glasses, ignoring all the terror glares, and they threw them on the floor as they screamed, "ANOTHER!" on the top of their lungs and Thor was Loudest.

The Avengers jumped back as the glass cups shattered loudly on the floor, nearly tipping their chairs over as they did so. Perhaps Loki was telling the truth the whole time. And they thought Thor's hospital-phobia was bad enough.

THIS WAS GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE TO WORSTEST.

message 2: by Ravanna Dee, Top Mod (new)

Ravanna Dee (ravannadee) | 2989 comments Mod
It seems really great Shine!

message 3: by SmilingDork (new)

SmilingDork | 2519 comments Mod
Lol!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW! I was laughing while writing these.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

message 6: by Hads (new)

Hads | 986 comments Hahaha, I love that last one XD.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LOKI IS SO FUNNY!

I WISH HE WAS REAL!

I KEEP HAVING MARRYING LOKI THOUGHTS!

message 8: by Hads (new)

Hads | 986 comments Hahaha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. I just love making people laugh.

message 10: by Hads (new)

Hads | 986 comments That's good. I like making people laugh, too :).