Classics for Beginners discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Other > Moderator Duties Schedule 2016

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (last edited Dec 13, 2015 08:36AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 614 comments Mod
This is the new duties schedule for 2016.

Please let us know which months you will be responsible for creating the group read nominations thread and polls.

January: Louise
February: Emily
March: Danielle
April: Danielle
May: Louise
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

Tri-Monthly Group Reads:

January to March: Emily
April to June: Danielle
July to September: Emily
October to December: Emily

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 614 comments Mod
I signed up for February and April and the April to June Tri-Monthly reads.

message 3: by ☯Emily , moderator (new)

☯Emily  Ginder | 772 comments Mod
I'll do the remaining tri-monthly reads, as well as March. That will get us through April.

If you like doing the Tri-Monthly reads, you're welcome to do April to June. I don't mean to step on your toes. I can sign up for another monthly read instead. Let me know.

message 6: by ☯Emily , moderator (last edited Nov 30, 2015 08:12AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "If you like doing the Tri-Monthly reads, you're welcome to do April to June. I don't mean to step on your toes. I can sign up for another monthly read instead. Let me know."

Oh, I don't have a problem with you doing it! You can put me down for March also.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise I can do May.

message 10: by RitaSkeeter (new)

RitaSkeeter I can do any month/s. I won't have anything that I can't work around :)

RitaSkeeter wrote: "I can do any month/s. I won't have anything that I can't work around :)"

Hi RitaSkeeter. Just pick a month or two for now, and if we need you again, we'll fill you in.

I'm sorry that I didn't get the February nominations thread up before you did, Emily. I was in the middle of finishing up my final week of fall semester. Thank you for doing it. I'll take March instead.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 13, 2015 09:08AM) (new)

Id love to do any open month, but i am un-capable of making stuff like that on my device and server.

message 14: by ☯Emily , moderator (new)

Ella wrote: "Id love to do any open month, but i am un-capable of making stuff like that on my device and server."

No problem, Ella. We currently have moderators.

message 15: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle I can do June July and October :)

I really apologise for my absence guys. I've been an awful moderator and I promise if I don't act right this time you can kick me out! I have finally got back on track with my life and things are settling down so I can keep up with good reads now. I haven't even picked up a book nearly all year! :O

message 16: by ☯Emily , moderator (new)

Nicolle, please read my PM. Thanks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.