Delaware County District Library discussion

Online Book Group > Introduction

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendi (last edited Nov 30, 2015 06:27AM) (new)

Wendi Foos | 33 comments Mod
Welcome to Delaware County District Library’s online book group. The purpose of this group is to provide a fun and engaging place to discuss a chosen book for each month. Please answer the questions at your own speed and feel free to add questions in each thread or start a new discussion. The librarian will try to check in at least 3-4 times a week. Please introduce yourself below and have fun!

message 2: by Wendi (new)

My name is Wendi and I am a reference librarian at the Delaware County District Library. I will be the virtual host for these online discussion. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.

message 3: by Dierdra (last edited Nov 30, 2015 12:09PM) (new)

Dierdra Hunter | 10 comments Hello everyone, my name is Dierdra Hunter. I live in WV and work at a veterinary office :-)

message 4: by MaryJane (new)

MaryJane Santos | 1 comments Hi My name is Mary Jane Santos, and I am an avid reader and retired library director.

message 5: by Wendi (last edited Dec 03, 2015 07:08AM) (new)

Thanks for joining!

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Garcia | 1 comments Hi! My name is Debbie Garcia, I live in Clarksburg, WV. I purchased "The Discovery of Witches" several months ago, but just didn't find time to read it. Looking forward to it now!

message 7: by Wendi (new)

Welcome Debbie!

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Ann | 1 comments Hello! My name is Laura Planisek and I am an avid reader and look forward to the books and discussions.

message 9: by Wendi (new)

Welcome Laura! Thanks for participating.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie | 3 comments Hello - My name is Julie Miller and I am listening to The Discovery of Witches. It is very good.

message 11: by Wendi (new)

Welcome Julie! Glad you are liking the book so far.

message 12: by Dierdra (new)

Dierdra Hunter | 10 comments Hello Laura & Julie. Looking forward to having more discussions!! :-)