HAPPILY EVER AFTER discussion

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE > C.S. Bower

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 1164 comments Mod
Hello everyone, please let's discuss C.S. Bower's books :-) Thanks...!     

message 2: by C.S. (new)

C.S. Bower Book. Not plural, I'm afraid. ;-) But I'd be delighted if you discussed my book! Thank you. I'm new to Goodreads, so hopefully I'm doing this right...

message 3: by Ramla Zareen (new)

C.S. wrote: "Book. Not plural, I'm afraid. ;-) But I'd be delighted if you discussed my book! Thank you. I'm new to Goodreads, so hopefully I'm doing this right..."

You are welcome, Carolyn :-) It's my hope that the members read your book and share their (hopefully positive!) thoughts on it here ...and that you write many more books in the future so that my use of the plural is justified :-) Wish you all the best! :-)

message 4: by C.S. (new)

C.S. Bower Thank you so much Ramla! Your kindness is much appreciated, and much needed. Early sales have been slow, but I understand it's normal... and difficult to build an audience at the start. Like all writers, I really poured my heart into my novel. I've been told the beginning is a little slow, but once you get deeper into the story, it's difficult to put down. I hope others enjoy it too.

All the best to you too. Carolyn

message 5: by Ramla Zareen (new)

C.S. wrote: "Thank you so much Ramla! Your kindness is much appreciated, and much needed. Early sales have been slow, but I understand it's normal... and difficult to build an audience at the start. Like all wr..."

Thanks! :-)

message 6: by C.S. (last edited Nov 30, 2015 03:17PM) (new)

C.S. Bower Whisky in a Teacup by C.S. Bower

Hello writers and readers!

For those who would like to read a free copy of my book and join in on this discussion, you can find a coupon code below.

Here's the description:

Has Outlander left you longing for Scotland? Keep your kilted fantasies alive with Whisky in a Teacup, the story of Charlotte Morgan, a young widow lost in an abyss of grief after the unexpected death of her beloved husband.

Stuck at home in her cautious cocoon Charlotte tries to erase her fearless past, but everything is unraveling. Consumed by anxiety and sadness, she is resigned to her tragic ending, ready to give up on love. Then a call comes in from an elderly friend in a remote corner of Scotland, pulling Charlotte towards a new adventure. Will she summon the courage to leave the safety of home and find herself again?

Soaked in Scottish whisky, steeped in history and surrounded by handsome kilted men, Charlotte travels beyond the highlands and straight into a steamy tug of war within her heart. Emotional, sexy, passionate—her journey is fraught with obstacles and romantic options, all equally enticing. Will Charlotte choose the right man and find great love twice in a lifetime?

Any feedback on my novel is greatly appreciated!

Use this coupon code from now until December 28th to download your FREE copy on Smashwords: FE62Z

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 7: by Ramla Zareen (last edited Feb 25, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

C.S. wrote: "Whisky in a Teacup by C.S. Bower

For those who would like to read a free copy of my book and join in on this discussion, you can find a coupon code below.

Here'..."

Hi Carolyn, thanks for sharing this information, I am sure that it will be much appreciated by the members :-) 

Just a soft reminder that this discussion thread is mainly for the readers who would like to share their reading experiences regarding your books. 

It would be both an honour and a pleasure if you would participate here too ...and maybe provide an interesting insight or respond to a query that anyone might have, about some particular aspects of your books.

However, while I personally find it very exciting to interact with the authors and learn about their books from them but too much self-promotional stuff can be a bit overwhelming for some members ...hence, it would be much appreciated if you would please limit extensive promotional posts to:

AUTHORS CORNER

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

...where you can even create a separate discussion thread only for your books! :-)

Moreover, you can also mention such promotional offers like free copies and giveaways etc in the following discussion thread:

Please review my book. Thanks! 

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

You are also welcome to briefly mention your books if they are relevant to specific discussion threads, for example, if they fulfil certain recommendation criterion in the RECOMMENDATIONS/REQUESTS/QUERIES section:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_...

...or match a particular theme in the ROMANCE BOOKS BY THEMES section:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_...

Well, thanks in advance for your patience and understanding ...and best of luck with your writing career :-) 

message 8: by C.S. (new)

C.S. Bower Ramla Zareen wrote: "C.S. wrote: "Whisky in a Teacup by C.S. Bower

For those who would like to read a free copy of my book and join in on this discussion, you can find a coupon code ..."

Of course, thank you for the clarification Ramla... I definitely want to follow the rules. If you'd like me to delete the last post, I'd be happy to. Since I'm such a new writer, my thinking was, in order for people to discuss my book, they'd probably need a copy... but I will certainly avoid promotions here.

message 9: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Please don't worry about it, Carolyn, I understand that it can be a little confusing with the various groups having different rules regarding book promotions.

Anyway, you certainly don't need to delete your last post, it would be more than enough that you keep this in mind for future ...and thanks a lot for understanding, I really appreciate it! :-)