1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Julianna & Sweet Explosion ( Because like why not?)

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
sweeeet thanks for making this. probably going to pass out in a few mins though, just warning you xD.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Oml Pocahontas. <3 Disney is soo life. cx

That's fine. I'll probably stay for a few before going to bed.

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments Yes<3 actually just came back from Disney a day or so ago, I missed school for a week and m up late trying to finish all my work that's due tomorrow :/

soo the why not? where do you want to go with it cx

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments It did? I never even paid attention or saw it to be honest if so.

All I had in mind was like fifty shades sort of idea. Maybe college student still? Gets some idea, about it and wants to know yet still, never had sex? Maybe doubles? I really can't think of anything else except manipulation.

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
Yes yes yes please give me fifty shades. Did I mention I'm in love with Christian Grey? I'm in love with Christian Grey. We could definitely include doubles too so it's fair(: Manipulation totally works too. On the side, maybe we could have something like the girl is best friends with the other girl, and she's kind of really slutty and hooks up with one of the celeb's friends when she goes with her friend to a party? and it just continues from there and they eventually develop feelings for each other but they ignore them. idk man xD. I'm kind of thinking the Ana's best friend can't remember her name x Christian's brother Elliot? type deal.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments

Lol I know right? I mean besides reading, the book and another with a character named, "Gideon Cross" I thought overall it was good. But that's just my opinion. Some people think otherwise about it. Like hey you shouldn't, be closed minded towards things like that. I mean at least give a try or explore. If it doesn't work, for you or your like mehh then, I can understand than. No but I love him! They said it was between, Henry Cavill too cast or Matt Bomer. I didn't really like they didn't choose Henry. I mean for a fc he can be perfect, for late 20's to early 30's. I think they wanted Christian to be like 27. Unless that was his exact age? But overall I did like Jamie Dornan. Fitted it perfectly. Cx I love it exactly! I don't remember, the name for Ana's best friend, in the movie to be honest. Only more so Ana, Christian, Elliot, Charlotte whose the sister? Or maybe it was Isabelle? I lost track of it soo easily to be honest. Did you still want to keep the major Ana's friend but English Lit for Ana herself? Or did you want to throw some other ideas to make it our own? Oo I do love it. I call dibs playing Elliot. I mean I always fell for him and I know we're going, to probably bicker over whose going, to play Ana. I mean because like why not? Oml my pun is getting the best of me. I swear on it. But really who wouldn't love to fight over, whose going to play Christian vs Ana.

message 8: by Julianna (last edited Dec 01, 2015 06:01AM) (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
Dudeeee I freaking adore Jamie Dornan<333 I was so happy when he was casted as Christian, I thought he fit it so perfectly. I still haven't seen the movie though Dx
YES let's do pairings of Christian x Ana (except they're all different and stuff) and Elliot x Ana's friend whatever her name was. We can totally make it our own though!! Like maybe the Christian type character is an actor/actress or singer instead of a business man? and the Elliot type character could have been his best friend since forever instead of his brother? same with Ana's friend--she could be her sister? dude dude dude you can totally have the Elliott type character. I want to roleplay the Christian type so that works amazing :3

Not going to lie he is freaking hot to be honest! Or rather matter-of-factly. Wasn't he in Once Upon A Time first? So I assumed that's, where they thought to cast him from. You need to see it! Everyone thinks it's a romance movie. Not even kinky shit. But it was really good I think.

Oo I like it! Actor seems perfect or even a model? And then I thought, for a Ana pairing maybe photography, or writing but journalism? I just call Ana's friend whats her face. Cx Best friend for Elliot seems fine. Friend since middle school or high school perhaps? Okay. ^^ Alrighty. Now just find a sexy name similar to Ana.

message 10: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
I read all of the books in like 2 days because I liked them so much xD. I neeeed to see the movie though.

Oo wait, so just to be clear, in the Ana x Christian type pairing, who's roleplaying which one? and which one for the Elliot x Ana's sister type pairing?

Dude I couldn't even finish a book like that. I'm a slow reader as is. So depending on the book I'll skim, through certain parts or try to pick up the pace. cx

That would definitely be helpful since I kind of forgot. But looking back at the comments it was:

Christian - You
Ana - Me

Elliot - Me
Ana's sister - You

message 12: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
I'm like a wicked avid reader, but I've never read books as fast as I read those. They were great cx.

Alright yay! I'm so great with super possessive and arrogant guys, so I'm happy to have the Christian type guy :3. I think I'll make him a model. What are we thinking for ages?

Aha. Probably because of Christian and, doing his job so well. ;) Being seductive and kinky. Cx

I can do bad boy characters, but overall I would suck for it. Maybe early to late 20s? Should I keep the Ana type a photographer or no?

message 14: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
Christian is just...everything to me<3 I adore him to infinity and beyond. I think he's part of what made me pretty good with bad boy type characters xD.

I like that! Whatever you want, we don't have to keep it the same ^-^. Are our two girls going to be in college though, and the other two a bit older? Like for the girls, 20-22ish, and the guys 25-29ish?

Aww that buzz lighter reference. <3 Disney references are life. And I can see what you mean there. Helps build your guy structures and deepen it. If I made any sense? cx

I'll stick with her being a photographer. Should we use those fcs, or did you want to do our own? I was thinking our own would be better. College sounds fine by me and for the ages seems good. c:

message 16: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
yas<3 Disney is also my fav ^-^ yep, that makes sense!!

yesss I was thinking we'd use our own c: if that's alright with you. is there anything else we need to go over?

Disney is just epic. No words to say otherwise. cx Aha that's good.

Using our own sounds fine by me. ^ - ^ I'm not sure unless you csn think if?

message 18: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
great! I think we're all set then for charrie making ^-^ simple or detailed?

Somple seems good to me. Makes it easier and more intereting. ^^

message 20: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments alright sweet! so just name, age, appearance and such? or including a few bulleted traits?

That's fine by me. Alongside the usual: name, age, appearance, maybe year in college, what major are they in? Just that stuff. A few bulleted traits os good. Keeps it simple yet on our feet guessing.

message 22: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
yay! I'll have mine up really soon :) Just to be clear, for the Christian & Elliot type, they're not in college, correct? and Christian type will be a model, and Elliot type will be whatever you want him to be xD

Alrighty! ^-^ Nope. I don't know what to make Elliot. Wait maybe a actor? I'm at a loss for a career idea. Correct. Oo maybe the model has to do a photo, shoot with Ana being the photographer or watching, over when she graduates?

message 24: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
I'm sure that whatever you make him, he'll be freaking amazing c; As well as your Ana. Oooo that's a hella good idea. I like it! Either one is great.

I think actor is fine by me. ;o A thanks. I agree likewise. I'll go with either but both are perfecto! ^-^ I'm going to go work on mine. I'll try to put up shortly.

message 26: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments

[ name ] Caine Demarcus West
[ age ] 26
[ occupation ] Model
[ personality ]
. cocky
. arrogant
. charming
. controlling
. intelligent

message 27: by Julianna (last edited Dec 03, 2015 05:09PM) (new)

Julianna | 43 comments

[ name ] Arabella Hannah Moore
[ nicknames ] Ari, Bella
[ age ] 21
[ major ] Psychology
[ year ] 3
[ personality ]
. outgoing
. stubborn
. confident
. provocative
. flirty

Omg it's Sean O'Pry! He would be perfect to be in Fifty Shades. Sad thing he doesn't act...however he was in one of Taylor Swift music videos. cx

name】Keira Rose Moore
nicknames】Keira, Rose, Ava (Arabelle can only call her but depending on people she'll allow it)
age】22
major】Photography
year】3
personality
.Innocent
.Stubborn
.Tomboy like
.Feisty
.Argumentative

name】Adrian Julian Walker
nicknames】Jules, Adrian
age】27
occupation】Actor
personality
.arrogant
.flirty
.intelligent
.loyal
.perverted

message 29: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ ahh I adore your characters *_* I know, Sean O'Pry is my fav<3 Just to confirm, we're making Keria and Arabella sisters? I changed her last name to Moore ^-^ I think I'm also going to change her major to journalism ]

message 30: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Dec 03, 2015 08:04PM) (new)

Aww thank you. I adore yours as well. <3 Especially that sly smirk on Sean's face. And correct their sisters...also that's fine by me. Would you like to do the honors of starting us off? ^-^]

message 31: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ Could you start? c: I'm going to be wicked busy today--otherwise, I'll try to start tomorrow ]

That's fine. Where did you want me to start off for both of them? ^-^]

message 33: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
[ Hmmmmmmmmm >:) Maybe we could start with Ari forcing Keira to go to a bar with her and get out of her comfort zone, and they meet the guys//Caine there? Orrrr we could go like the book, and Ari was supposed to meet up with Caine, and Keira takes her place? Up to you ^-^ ]

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments blockquote>

[I like the idea of going to a bar with Ari forcing Keira to get out, of her comfort zone. Maybe she wears a somewhat skimpy outfit from her sister? Decided not too because she rather not. I even thought perhaps getting drunk? Just for the fact it was funny seeing Ana, drunk but how Christian treated her cutely. ]

Keira

Why did she even bother listening to her younger sister? This bar sceneary wasn't her thing. Her thing was staying in the, dorm under the covers just studying. Or even reading. Sometimes watching tv. Keira looked at the outfit her sister put on her bed. Blue jean shirt she could handle. White crop top...Just why? She didn't even get why girls wore let alone, the skirt or booties. Boot heels? Just name it the way it is. That's what she would do.

She started to put on the burgundy short skirt with a sort of lace flower pattern around the edges, next the white crop top, light blue jean shirt, and lastly the tan to almost beige booties, and lastly took her leather purse with keys and phone in hand. Walking over to the mirror...rather trying to walk was hard. Keira was never good at balancing in high school nor now."Arabelle for the love of god really?! This outfit?! You know I prefer leggings to just jeans. I can barely walk over to you let alone walking to the club."She said before taking her hand through her hair.

How are even related by blood? I mean she totally acts the opposite of me. More like mom. Then again Keira you need to get out of your comfort zone. No guy will like you being so worrisome. Worrisome? "Maybe I'm just like that for the fact I got rejected numerous times during middle school to even high school."She just shrugged it off before slowly heading down the hall and out the door with Arabelle hearing her open the door.

[I'm like half awake or rather going to fall asleep any second. So if you wanted me to start for Adrian tomorrow or start for Caine and I'll follow where you left off? Up to you. ^-^]

message 35: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 37: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 39: by Julianna (last edited Jan 03, 2016 04:33PM) (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
ARABELLA
"Keira...stop being so uptight." Arabella was perched on the bathroom counter, quickly applying a couple coats of mascara. She was sick and tired of listening to her older sister complain. "Tonight will be good for you, seriously, just follow my lead," She called to her from the bathroom, rolling her eyes. The outfit she'd chosen for Keira wasn't even that scandalous, yet she was throwing one of her typical stubborn temper tantrums. It was about time she started dressing her age, instead of dressing like a modest eighty year old woman. Or even a nun. "You're such a drag, just wear the damn clothes," Arabella poked her head out of the doorway and observed her sister's crazed movements.

They would have a good time tonight. Whether Keira liked it or not, Arabella was going to ensure this fact. As long as Keira didn't end up hurt, she deserved to have some fun. That could even mean hooking up with a guy, which Keira wouldn't be down for--but Arabella would happily encourage. For herself, it'd been a while since she'd had a good romance. Too long. If she was being truthful, the whole event of going to the bar was more for Ari's benefit than Keira's. In her own warped, selfish ways, she'd convinced herself that this was to help Keira finally loosen up. But really? Ari just didn't want to go to the bar alone.

Keira would have had a heart attack if Ari had requested she dressed the way she, herself, was dressing. Arabella dawned a plaid mini skirt that just barely covered her butt, thigh high stockings, and an open collar white blouse. In other words, Ari had dressed like some kind of perverted school girl. Which was fine with her. "Come on Ava, let's go!" She shouted, jogging down the hall and out the door to put an arm around her older sister. She'd even accompanied her own look with some knee high black boots, which made it a bit difficult to run. "You look great." Ari pressed a chaste kiss to her sister's cheek, and climbed into the passenger's seat of their car. Her sister had no idea what was in store for her.

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Adrian

It felt like ages since he even last entered a bar. Well last been in a bar with Caine of course. Or rather during the freshmen year of being in college with him. But then again he made everything seem dramatic; perhaps because he was a actor. Total obvious right? Like no joke?! But glancing over at Caine getting them drinks at the counter he decided too, just go over there and stand there. Hopefully they would find some girls just too have a fun one night stand kind of deal.

All in all if he tried the whole relationship kind of deal Adrian would probably fail with literally a F- and then he'd either be really proud of it or really sad. Besides this was and is Adrian Julian Walker. Second highest playboy type of guy in the acting/entertainment business besides Caine of course. He was well...quite a charmer. Could be a sales person if he had too tell you the truth. Overall he would stick with his friend through thick and thin.

"Caine...brunette haired girl with a burgundy skirt and white crop top at twelve o'clock. You want too bet that's her friend or sister in the naughty school girl outfit?"Adrian gave a wink and half chuckle. If his friend had too be honest well...Jules was a peverted person too blunt. Probably would go for it and hope for the best.

Keira

"Fine. But only for you because you're my younger sis. Though if we're going to have fun why don't we get started with some music in here alright?"She teased with a half laugh half smile. So maybe Ari's idea was rather a greatidea too be all honest. It did help bring out her eagerness yet happiness which seemed to buried inside her. Maybe for the fact she didn't want to dare think about rejection and just having fun. Just enjoying the moment. Yes finding a guy would be helpful but she, needed to truly loosen up like her younger sister said.

As she started to drive to the bar she started to put on some music watching Ari started too dance. Keira couldn't help chuckling softly feeling as if they were fourteen, all over again and entering high school but it felt like good fun. Maybe for the fact they were young adults and could still feel like a kid yet a adult within one.

It felt more like minutes then hours till they arrived to the bar, parked, and got inside. She already spotted some guys watching them. More like two too be exact."Ari the brunette haired guy at the bar standing next too his friend is checking you out I think. Or more like for you and me for his friend. Maybe we should head over there? I'll probably suck at flirting versus you. It's quite obvious though."Keira said with a quiet sigh before raking her hand through her hair.

message 41: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
ARABELLA
Ari adored her sister. Keira could be very naïve and innocent, but she was also observant and intelligent. Ari wasn't too surprised when Keira noticed some guy checking them out. Her sister had a keen eye; always watching and observing. Arabella most likely wouldn't have noticed the guys if not for her sister speaking up. She tended to get caught up in herself and her closest surroundings, which resulted in her usually getting approached at bars, rather than approaching.

"You're taking some initiative, huh Ava?" Ari giggled, giving her sister a playful nudge. It was surpsing that her sister was actually interested in heading over to the guys. Though, the way she worded it was innocent, like she was questioning, not sure what to do. Keira thought about everything, whereas Ari just lived in the moment and went with the flow. Needless to say, the girl was very forward. "Sure, let's head over there. Don't expect me to save you if you get all awkward and quiet though. Once we're over there, whatever you do is all on you."

The blonde gave her sister a playful wink, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her over to the counter. Ari eased onto the stool closest to the men, and rested her elbows on the counter. She called out to the bartender, "Vodka, please. One for her too." Ari motioned to her sister with a smile. Personally, alcohol wasn't required for loosening Ari up. For Keira though? She didn't stand a chance at a flirty conversation unless she was drunk. Ari was a good sister though, despite what she had said. She'd keep a close eye on Keira--or as best she could when Ari herself was planning on getting wasted. Turning in her stool, she flashed a sultry smile at the guys, making bright eye contact with the man that Keira had mentioned in particular. "Hi boys, I'm Arabella. The brunette is Keira."

CAINE
The bar was a freaking joke. Caine had no idea why he had joined Adrian on this little adventure of his. The two of them were incredibly wealthy, there was truly no reason for them to be at some beat-down little bar downtown. It was ridiculous, the more and more Caine contemplated it. Still, it would keep Adrian amused, which in turn kept Caine in a tranquil sort of state. His friend was usually rowdy, so he reasoned that the bar was a safe enough place for Adrian to be.

Caine sat entirely still on his bar stool, observing Adrian's excitement at the prospect of girls silently. It'd take a lot for Caine himself to be interested. His interests were...particular, to say the least, so he was quite picky when it came to girls. "We're the two best looking guys in the bar Jules. Either they'll approach us, or you can approach them." He barely raised his head as he sipped from his gin and tonic. He wasn't too big of a fan of drinking. Yet, here he was, at a bar with his best friend. He raised his head higher at Adrian's question, and finally gave the girls a good look.

The schoolgirl stuck out like a sore thumb in her outfit. "Go for it man," Caine chuckled. He made no comment on the other girl. She was gorgeous in a more subtle way, the kind of way that not everyone noticed. That being said, she was beautiful, and Caine was intrigued. It wasn't only looks that attracted him to a woman though, they needed to possess certain qualities. Fortunately, the schoolgirl pulled the other over to the counter. Caine gave a nod to Adrian, and gave the schoolgirl's friend a better look. She was awkward and out of place, in the opposite way of her friend. She looked like she didn't belong here, which was even more attractive to Caine. For now, he remained silent though, and continued to observe her. Keira. It was a gorgeous name to match a gorgeous girl.

Keira
She wholeheartedly didn't know what she was, getting herself into. Maybe it was a bad idea to mention, the two guys at the bar. Or maybe it was just for Arabelle only. And truly only her. But she shook it off, and decided to take a deep breath and well...try her best to relax.

Relaxation wasn't a strong suit for Keira. Ari on the other hand embraced it. But maybe the Vodka, would do her some good. Or whatever good meant for a older sister who was naïve, and innocent.

Taking the Vodka in hand she gave a slight smile to Ari, and headed over to the other guy who seemed, taller than his friend. Maybe a bit more curious in some aspects, than others. Maybe picked up on certain traits he preferred in a girl to date, and she could tell his sister wasn't one of them. For her she seemed like he was, intrigued by in an instant."So what's your name?"She asked before taking, a long sip of the Vodka. It burned her throat but; somehow just drinking, it felt like she'd loosen up sooner than later. "Let me guess. It starts with a M?"

Julian
Julian may have been rowdy at times or get easily, excited by girls in the bar alongside the fact he knew, Caine didn't like bars. Rather he didn't prefer bars at all with the fact that they, were both rich and didn't need to come here at all but to him it was, better than half of the other things they did. Maybe this time it would be different. Will be different. Besides he couldn't just keep having, one night stands anymore if he actually and truly wanted, to settle down with someone.

Taking his scotch in hand he decided to sit next, to the blonde in the schoolgirl outfit giving a seductive smile, before taking a sip of his drink."So love what are you doing here at this place without a date at hand? Unless you were looking for one."He chuckled softly almost shaking his head."I'm Adrian but you can call me Jules."He gave a wink.

Arabelle may have been a blonde in a typical sexy and slutty like school girl outfit but to him she seemed, almost like she would be more fitted as a Victoria Secret model. So maybe his attempt at flirting was kind of corny but, he didn't want to come on as strong and getting what he want here and now; but somehow he could tell just like her this would be just a one night stand, casual sex, just use each other without getting emotionally attached. But in the end he hoped for his sake it, would be his last one night stand.

message 43: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 43 comments
(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)