My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Cry Wolf (My Brother the Werewolf, #1)
This topic is about Cry Wolf
Brother the Werewolf NON-Spoiler > Are you more like Justin or Daniel?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy, The Brains (last edited Dec 23, 2015 05:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments After one of our members, Sage, made a really cool discussion a while back about whether you are more like Ivy or Olivia (which you can find here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...), I thought it would be cool to do the same kind of thing - but with the My Brother the Werewolf twins!

I'm interested to see what you guys are going to answer for this and how that compares with your answers about Olivia and Ivy.

This also raises another question - how alike do you think Justin and Daniel are? More alike than Ivy and Olivia?

Anyways, I'm getting off topic now so I'm going to leave off here. As always, please remember that this is a NON-spoiler discussion so keep those spoilers hidden!! Have fun. :)

message 2: by Sophie, The Joker (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie | 1253 comments I'd say I'm more like Daniel. I'm musical. Erm... what are Daniel's other character traits? xD

In terms of how alike Justin and Daniel are, I'd say they are definitely more alike than Ivy and Olivia. The thing about Ivy and Olivia is that they're opposite in a lot of ways. Take their styles; they have to swap clothes and make-up and put on fake tans whereas I vaguely remember Justin and Daniel just have to swap t-shirts.

Olivia's very perky and outgoing, Ivy's more reserved. Both Justin and Daniel are quite outgoing (Justin more than Daniel do you think?).

I seem to be having a hard time remembering anything about Justin and Daniel. What are your thoughts?

message 3: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments I think Daniel is more gothic than Justin and he is more reserved, like Ivy I guess. I would say Daniel expresses himself through his music more and he's more creative than Justin. Justin's the more sporty type, obviously, and I think you're right he's less socially awkward.

I agree that Justin and Daniel are more alike than Olivia and Ivy, probably because they grew up together whereas Olivia and Ivy never even knew eachother before they were thirteen. That fact that Justin and Daniel don't have to put on fake tan and make-up is probably more the cause of them being boys than them being alike!

This is really hard deciding which I'm more like but I think I'd go with Justin. For the first three books he was always my favourite twin, but then I felt in Tail Spin he was a bit kind of self-centred. I can imagine myself being like that if I was in a similar situation and he seems like more of the type to throw himself into stuff which again reminds me of myself. I also like sports so me and him would probably get on.

I'm the same in that I'm really into music, like Daniel, and I like writing (not songs) but I think that's where the similarities end between him and me. If we're doing percentages like in the Ivy and Olivia thread I might be 70% Justin 30% Daniel. :D

message 4: by Sophie, The Joker (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie | 1253 comments Daisy wrote: "I agree that Justin and Daniel are more alike than Olivia and Ivy, probably because they grew up together whereas Olivia and Ivy never even knew eachother before they were thirteen. "

That's a good point.

I still think I'm more like Daniel though not by loads. I'm a mix of both the twins. Maybe 65% Daniel and 35% Justin? I really don't know.