Fairy tale generations! discussion

Applications > Request a character!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ok so maybe you want to have an enemy or maybe a bf/gf. Here the place to find one. Just tell us you characters name and parent/parents, what you want the other character to be like, and what you are going to use the other character for.(ex. Bff or bf/gf) I found this in a HoO/PJ group and loved the idea so thank you!!'

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I have a character named Emma Hood. He mom is Red Riding Hood. Does anyone have a villian to be her enemy? If you do, please tell me then we can have fun playing pranks on each other in RP! Thanks!!

message 3: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Hey I have a character. Her name is Kristal Winter. Her parents are Jack Frost and Elsa. Does anyone have a boy to be her boyfriend? She is 15 and has a very happy personality. :)

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Skye, I have a character named Patrick Pain. His father is Pain from Hercules. We could try to be bf and gf. He gets scared easily and is sneaky. We need to RP their meet up!

message 5: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Ok! Thanks! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a character. Her name is Chelsea Nut. Her dad is the Nutcracker. :)

I need someone to be her bf. She is 14 and LOVES the outdoors!

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I love the nutcracker idea!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone have a troublemaking best friend for Jayden Hook? He might get your character in trouble and is a horrible influence but other then that he's a great friend.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Meee

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Meee

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay and what's the name of the character?

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Patrick pain is a sidekick, he is also pain from Hercules son.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Welp I've read all the requests above and I have to say that my character doesn't really work….

So does anyone have a bf for Solstice? She's a bit shy, so it's best to have a confident person as her bf.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Isn't he in the Library with Jayden right now?

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I do again! But if anyone else want it they can have it. Bree Fergus merideths daughter from brave

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I do again! But if anyone else want it they can have it. Bree Fergus merideths daughter from brave

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ya

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara I think it's your post

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Oh so sorry I am doing like 4 RP at the same time! It almost to much!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay.

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Sara would you mind looking at my character real quick?))

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ya!

message 23: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments I have an idea for a story (I've written, like, a paragraph). Her name is Seven and it's a post-apocalyptic Rapunzel. She is 16 and kind of akward but also very brave. I have an idea for a bf but no ideas for a villain!! Any suggestions?

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Well, do u mean a enemy? Cause you get assigned what you are based off of your parents and you would be a hero, not a villain.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm…

So make a good mother Gothel. Like she's actually doing Rapunzel/ Seven some good, but when Seven tries to leave, Gothel goes all crazy.

message 26: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Ooh, that's a good idea! And maybe I could insert flashbacks of Seven's mother who died in the apocalypse and was Rapunzel? That'd be very coincidental though...or maybe that's not a coincident! Sorry...I'm just thinking out loud here. :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You, Patricia, have good ideas.

message 28: by Sara (new)

Sara B. It's ok!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

:-)

message 30: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Why thank you.

message 31: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Okay, so I was thinking...Seven is the daughter of Rapunzel and Rapunzel dies in the apocalypse. Seven is rescued and taken to a tower surrounded by a 100 foot wall. Her rescuer is unknown and she can leave the tower but is still trapped because of the wall. Mother Gothel used dark magic to revive herself and bring revenge on Rapunzel by kidnapping her daughter but the plan goes awry due to the apocalypse.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 30, 2015 03:17PM) (new)

YAS

YAS

WRITE THAAATTTTTT

OMG THAT IS PERFECT

message 33: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Raven DiAngelo- The Illusion wrote: "YAS

YAS

WRITE THAAATTTTTT

OMG THAT IS PERFECT"

You are the nicest person ever.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

AND YOU

YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD IDEAS

Also do you have a Wattpad because I need to follow you.

message 35: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments I think I do. I made an account not that long ago...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yas! Thank goodness! I need to read that story so badly…

I need to…

Can you feel my pain at not being able to read this?

message 37: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Ha, ha, ha. Thank you. Warning: It's barely started and I need to figure out how to put it on there...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a beautiful idea and I cannot wait to read it!

And I will wait… I will wait for however long is necessary…

*sigh* I'm not good with waiting…

message 39: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Yay! I think I did it! Any info you need to know??

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Welp…

No, I don't think so! :D You did a good job with the summary!

message 41: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Thank you so much! Do you have any writing because I'd love to see it!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I do.

Coincidentally, and quite strangely, my character is named Seven.

On wattpad, my username is RavenDiAngelo122.

message 43: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments That is so weird!!! (In a cool way) and i'm looking you up right now…!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you and I will follow back!

message 45: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Okay!! And i'm reading your Frozen story tight now! I can already tell you are an amazing writer!!!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I do not have a Frozen Story… Hmm…

Try looking up the Seventh Wheel.

message 47: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments oh really? weird? Sorry, I did see the Seventh Wheel though so I must just be confused! Oooops

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll post a link. :D So many people must have my username…

message 50: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (triciakirbs) | 43 comments Okay got it. And woah. Thats deep stuff you write. It blew me away! And I love the cover! iTs so simple but so…not simple! (does that make sense?)

« previous 1 3