fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Fairies/Pixies > ink exchange

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so av just started reading it (dont mind if u say nethin that will spoil it i luv 2 no wot happens) am luving it so far but y has she put in new main characters but hey i havent read it all yet so it might start making sense. i also like the way she has put how 2 say there names at the end i wish she put that in wicked lovely tho

message 2: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) great book!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 4: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) hey

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) hey

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Who-hoo!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*high five*

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) *high five*

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) what are you crazy girls doing??? LOL

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thats wot i thought lol

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) I liked Ink Exchange better than Wicked Lovely. What can I say, I like em bad :)

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol, i think wicked lovely was my fave but wot i didnt get about this book was y they changed the characters but apart from that i luved it

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) At the time, Melissa Marr was planning to leave Wicked Lovely as is. Ink Exchange was meant to be a whole new book but Melissa loved the world of fearie and the characters of Wicked Lovely so much that she decided to include them. But Wicked Lovely did so well, that her publishers asked her to turn it into a series. So she wrote Fragil Eternity to touch base with Ash, Seth, Keenan, and Donia, the forth will go back to the Dark Court, and the 5th will tie them all together.

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah av just started reading fragile eternity i cant wait 4 the last 2 but 2010 is a long wait

message 16: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I liked Ink Exchange, but I wanted to hear more about Seth and Aislinn...but it was still a good book and it showed you the other Courts.
I still haven't been able to read Fragile Eternity, but I cannot wait!! =)

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 31 comments i liked ink exchange a lot more than wicked lovely

i absolutely loved niall. now my favorite male character of this world. he was so sweet and i wanted leslie to choose him so much.

irial, i was neutral on. usually i dig all that dark court stuff, but there was nothing about him that really clicked for me.

but the ending, while bittersweet, is what made me love the story. because unlike MEYER, Marr was able to face reality and show that not everything is flowers, butterflies, and rainbows

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv both niall and irial as they both did a selfless act and let leslie go unlike seth
btw there r more books so she still might give them a happy ending altho i think sum1 wont have the happy ending not sure who itll b

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments I hope Niall does get his happy ending but I don't think it will be with Leslie cos its best for her if she has a normal life. maybe there will be someone new for Niall to fall in love with or maybe Donia? idk!

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i was thinking him and donia wud make a gud couple 2 i like him and also want him 2 b happy 2

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments team Niall

yeah they get on kinda well in Fragile Eternity.

message 22: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah they do
am actually team every1 but seth lol(mayb thats a bit mean)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments team Set and Niall
i don't get why u like Keenan

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) coz i just do lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments lol fair enough

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol i wish i cud explain betta but honestly am just drawn 2 him lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments i think that's true in loads of books. I don't really have a good reason for loving Seth, I just do (i mean i don't even like piercings and that)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments well actually in life in general

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am not keen on peircings either but that isnt y i dont like him as i liked him in the 1st i just went off him

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments i just like him I don't no why although he did begin to annoy me a tiny bit in Fragile Eternity

message 31: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) me 2 but more than a bit lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments lol

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 34: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 6 comments Team Niall! lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

cool! lol

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) o yeah its really good its even in my top 10

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments mine too...read it!

message 38: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) definately but you should read the mortal instruments first as its better

message 39: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 6 comments Oh agreed Katie! I was so sad to see that series end. Have you heard about the prequel series from Cassandra Clare?

message 40: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yup thats out next year right? and then the next year should be mortal instruments number 4

message 41: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 6 comments Yes! I just found out there is going to be a 4th! ::does little dance::

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol best news ever dontch think