TMI TAGS discussion

тмι > 18

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sakari (new)

Sakari | 73 comments Mod
1}Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
1/2}Did you used to sleep with a stuffed animal?

2}Dogs or Cats?

3}Do you sing in the shower?

4}What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?

5}Do you believe in luck?

6}Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

7}Do you like to cook?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

1}Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. Well I sleep with a stuffed R that smells good 3 ft away from me.
1/2}Did you used to sleep with a stuffed animal? Yes. A elephant from New York. In like 3rd or 2nd grade.

2}Dogs or Cats? Dogs.

3}Do you sing in the shower? Yess. I horribly sing Laughter Lines. I'll see you in the future when were older. And we are full of stories to be told. Cross my heart and hope to die. I'll see you in the future when your laughter lines.

4}What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live? Skydive. Spend a lot on credit card. Do everything I wanna do in life.

5}Do you believe in luck? Nahh

6}Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No. I've sweated when I've been happy.

7}Do you like to cook? No. No. No.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1}Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yeah, there are a few at the end of my bed.
1/2}Did you used to sleep with a stuffed animal? Yep.

2}Dogs or Cats? Dogs, but I do love cats almost as much.

3}Do you sing in the shower? You betchaaa

4}What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live? Tell him I still loved him. Bungee jump, skydive, and at the end of the day, buy lots of books and read them all.

5}Do you believe in luck? Yes.

6}Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes! Haha, funny story, when I was about 8 or 9, I was playing Wii sports with my brother, and I won, and for some reason I got so happy I cried a lil. Much strange. ALSO when I found out I get to see twenty one pilots, I cried a bit as well.

7}Do you like to cook? Yep.