Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Pool!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Swim time!

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Bree had been swimming for 2 hours and was getting up to take a break. She grabbed her towel and dried herself. Her crazy red hair was sticking up everywhere! Using her rough towel she tried to rub all of the Water out of her eyes!

message 3: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Kristal noticed a girl getting out of the pool and thought about how happy she looked. "Why can't I be that happy?" She thought. She sighed.

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Bree was hungry! She got up and saw a pretty girl! She recognized her from the heroes classes! Bree walked up to her. "Hi! I'm Bree! Do you know where you can get food? I'm starving!" She exaggerated.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Bree was hungry! She got up and saw a pretty girl! She recognized her from the heroes classes! Bree walked up to her. "Hi! I'm Bree! Do you know where you can get food? I'm starving!" She exaggerated.

message 6: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal smiled "My name is Kristal. Follow me. I can take you somewhere."

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara B. " that's a really pretty name! Thank you so much! I haven't ate. In 5 hours! Coming form my family that's a long time to go without eating!" Bree joked! It was true tho, her grandpa eats so much meat, he might pop! " speaking of family, who's you parents?"

message 8: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Thanks" Kristal said. "I really like your name. My Mom is Elsa And My Dad is Jack Frost. Who are your parents?"

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Well, I never really knew my dad, but my mom is Meredith! And thanks!" Bree's stomach growled. I hope she didn't notice! Bree thought. How long have you been here?"

message 10: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Oh. I'm sorry about not knowing your dad. I have been here for about a year. What about you?"

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Two weeks!" Bree was worried that she didn't have many friends yet, she was normally really good at meeting new people. Well I hope this girl likes me! The only other person who even knows me is Sol!

message 12: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"That's not very long. If you want, I can help you figure anything out that you haven't already. Including places to eat. Let's go. We can talk on the way." Kristal said smiling.

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Yes!!! Your the best!!" Bree thought for a second," Do u have a dorm yet?" Then Bree started walking with her towards the door!

message 14: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Yes." Kristal said as she started walking with Bree. "If you want, you could join me in it. Nobody else is in it."

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Yea! Your a hero, right?" Bree had to make sure she actually could live with her! Before she got excited!

message 16: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Yeah." Kristal said

message 17: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
As they walked, they bumped into a girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry!!" they all said. "It's okay." They said at the same time again. "Hi, I'm Candie." "Kristal". "Bree."

Is this an okay start for now?

message 18: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Keren wrote: "As they walked, they bumped into a girl. "Oh, I'm so sorry!!" they all said. "It's okay." They said at the same time again. "Hi, I'm Candie." "Kristal". "Bree."

Is this an okay start for now? "

i like it!

message 19: by Keren (new)

thanks

message 20: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

:)

message 21: by Keren (new)

i'm a little confused though, are they at the dorm or going to get food?

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( yes, I have a few thing to tell u though! 1 whenever you need to say something out of character you put it in double parentheses like I am now, and please go fill out an application before you start RP ing. Just tell me if you don't know how. Btw your doing amazing so far!!))

message 23: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

I think food then dorm. Sara would probably know:) U kinda just make it up as u go. :P

message 24: by Keren (new)

okay??

message 25: by Keren (new)

a little confused

message 26: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Sorry i am so confusing))

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((We are about to go get some food so we will change places since we aren't going to be at the pool anymore!))

message 28: by Keren (new)

okay, got it now

message 29: by Keren (new)

back to the story

"Where are you guys going?" Candie asked Bree and Kristal. "We are going to get food, wanna come?" Kristal asks. "Sure." Candie says back.

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I have to go, we will continue this at the cafè late!))

message 31: by Keren (new)

me too, bye

message 32: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Kk. Bye))

message 33: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Ok. Lets go." Kristal said.

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara B. I have a few thing to tell u though! 1 whenever you need to say something out of character you put it in double parentheses like I am now, and please go fill out an application before you start RP ing. Just tell me if you don't know how. Btw

message 35: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( oh, and you can only do things for you character!))

message 36: by Keren (new)

back to story

When we arrived at the restaurant a male waiter came and served them, then Candie saw her ex-boyfriend Rick, with another girl. Her best friend?? Mavis?? How?? How!!??

message 37: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( please go make a character before you role play! Please tell me if you don't know how! Thanks!))

message 38: by Keren (new)

((what do you mean?))

message 39: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Go onto the emailing thing and I'll explain!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice sat down at the edge of the pool, waiting for Candie to join her.

message 41: by Keren (new)

Candie changes into her all orange swim suit and joins the pool with Sol.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice smiled. "You look great, Candie," she said. Solstice was wearing a plain black swimsuit. "C'mon, let's hit the water." Solstice dived in, surfacing with a laugh.

message 43: by Keren (new)

"Thanks. I warn you. I love to splash and I'm on the swim team too." Candie says adjusting her swim accessories.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice giggled. "I'm sure you do! After all, water is made for splashing!"

message 45: by Keren (new)

Candie joins her in the giggle. "Ready. Wanna race?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Solstice agreed, clinging to the edge of the pool. She loved the water; it seemed like it wanted to embrace and keep her there.

message 47: by Keren (new)

"Ready, Set, Go!!" Candie says and starts slashing the water.

((who do you wanna win? Candie or Sol?))

message 48: by Keren (new)

((I want Candie, obviously))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Candie cause she's on the swim team))

Solstice began doing backstrokes, staring at the ceiling moving above her as she swam.

message 50: by Keren (new)

((thx.))
Candie looks through her goggles and sees the wall. She sees Sol not far behind her. Then she hits the wall and gets her face out of the water and Sol arrives not a second too soon.

« previous 1 3 4