Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Characters > Workshop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
This is the place where you post your unfinished and finished characters that you are either working on or just wanting to be approved. Though please put characters in spoilers until they are finished and are approved to be put into the correct thread.

message 2: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 5 comments First Name: Blake
Middle Name: Michael
Last Name: Peters
Nickname: Speed Demon

Date of Birth: 12/27/2000
Place of Birth: Columbus Ohio
Nationality: American

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Kate Upton... duh
Relationship Status: Single

Appearance: http://orig14.deviantart.net/68a2/f/2... only with dark brown hair
Full Physical Description: Caucasian, well built, tall, normal sized hands and feet,, long hair, brown eyes/hair, 'normal' facial structure and features.
Dressing Style: ALWAYS wears a sweatshirts and usually pushes up his sleeves, then wears either khakis or jeans. He wears regular old Nikes... with blades in them. You know, for fun.

Personality: Good hearted, devious, cocky, annoying sometimes, loyal, perserverant.

History: Born into a household of thieves, so became one. He spent most of his life stealing, getting intentionally caught, and running away. One time, he attempted to steal from an expert fighter, was caught, and then was taken pity upon. He was trained in all forms of combat from ranged to close up. Eventually, he learned all that was possible and killed the master with his own technique. Then he was picked up by the school and now here we are. There's more, but that will be rped.

People: Family
Father: Dead
Mother: Dead
Sibling(s): Brother (6 years old, the only person he cares about.
Other: N/A
Pets: N/A

Friends: His brother
Enemies: The cops, smart alecs

Talents
◆ Speed (fast from running from authorities all the time)
◆Cunning (has to figure out how to steal stuff somehow)

Strongest Subjects
◆Math
◆English

Weakest Subjects
◆ Foreign Languages

◆Stealing
◆Running from Cops
◆His little bro

Dislikes:
◆Cops
◆Figures of authority
◆People who threaten his brother
◆His parents

Home: Lives in the top of a clock tower
Roommate: Prefers to be alone
Level of Student: Talented
Area Of Study: Mathematics, Languages
Assassination Preference: Far away, doesn't like to see the looks of pain. Isn't against getting close though.

Strengths: (Personality Wise.)
◆Humerous
◆Loyal to a fault

Weaknesses: (Personality Wise.)
◆Annoying
◆Cocky

Other:
◆Loves his brother more than life itself
◆Good with all forms of hand to hand
◆Very good with ranged weapons
◆Good with animals
◆ Typically uses snipers and pistols, has knives hidden everywhere. Also has twin katanas that hang from his belt. Because why not?

message 3: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 5 comments The character above is finished

message 4: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

I would prefer if students had complete histories. Also It needs to have the bullet points filled out. Give the character some really good detail. Also remember that knives and weapons that he has will be not be bullet weapons. Im going to say this outright. He cannot have a katana let alone two of them. I am sorry if i Seem to be hitting you with so many things but its just something that could make your character more unique.

message 5: by ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ (last edited Dec 04, 2015 11:32AM) (new)

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 3 comments (view spoiler)

message 6: by Demon Dragon (last edited Dec 05, 2015 09:32AM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments First Name: Adrian
Middle Name: Wilder
Last Name: Magus
Nickname:

Date of Birth: April 2nd
Place of Birth: a hospital
Nationality: american

Sexuality:straight
Crush:open
Relationship Status: single

Appearance:
Full Physical Description:
Dressing Style:

Personality:
Wacky and exceptionally silly at even the worst times. It is almost impossible to get his spirit down. He often makes a fool out of himself in order to relieve tension, and while this does make people think less of him he doesn't mind. He often goes out of his way to make friends but he won't change, or lie about, who he is for anyone.

History:

People:
Father:Johnathan Bartholomew Magus
Mother:Mary Magus
Sibling(s):
Older Brother:Andrew Magus
Younger Brother:Samhain Magus
Other:
Pets: a large black, green-eyed cat named Shadow

Friends: his brothers and several others.
Enemies:unknown

Talents / Gifted skills.

Strongest Subjects
◆Gym

Weakest Subjects
◆Math
◆Science

◆girls
◆making friends
◆beating the tar out of 'bad guys'

Dislikes:
◆most school subjects
◆being called a coward

Home:
Roommate:
Level of Student: (Regular, Talented, Or Gifted)
Area Of Study (Refer to Student information Thread.)
Assassination Preference. Doesn't like being stealthy, isn't very good at it, and prefers being up close. Uses blades and such mostly, although he'll use anything at hand if need be.

◆Tenacious

◆Stubborn

Other:

message 7: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

As i said lose the teleporting implants and its approved.

message 8: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 5 comments Fair enough. I'm ok to change all of those, but if you don't mind me asking, why can he not have katanas?

message 9: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Real weapons are not allowed on school property. Other than throwing weapons and small bladed weapons.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Would she be a talented student? I'm kinda just wanting to make her normal.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments (view spoiler)

description
❝Sometimes I wake up in the middle of these outrages. And I realize what I'm doing. And I internally start crying.. but on the outside... I just stare silently.❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Avalon
↳[middle name]: Anna
↳[last name]: Marie

♈ - Aries
Age➛ 17
⤿Birth: March 22

Gender➛
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
↳Relationship Status: Open
↳Feelings for: N/A

Physical Apparition ➤
description
description
description
description
description

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮ Salmon Pink
✮Eyes✮ Sunset Orange
✮Scent✮ Citrus
✮Height✮ 5'4
✮Weight✮ 123
✮Body Type✮ Petite, even though she's surprisingly strong
✮Miscellaneous✮
*Despite her small figure and her seemingly passive demeanor, if angered, Avalon displays strength far superior than anyone would have expected. Though this has never been recorded by her school, or her classmates, as she does an exceptional job at hiding it from the general public.

Dressing Style➛
Generally dresses and casual wear, modest clothing. She seems to like cardigans more than anything. She loves sweaters, and anything oversized on her, which is about anything. She's pretty petite.

description
❝I... I've never had parents.❞╬

History ➤
Avalon was born in Germany, using the word born in lack of a better word for it. An arguably better way to describe how she came to be would be to say she was created. In a lab to be specific. Alongside a boy named Edward. She was used in the same experiment, and instead of losing some of the core functions of being human, she instead had a strength that was much more prominent than any other child. At age four, she was already able to lift things twice her size. She could lift one of the researchers who was a man who weight lifted by age nine. But that wasn't her main ability. No. Her main ability, the one that the scientists were so proud of, was her ability to harden her blood. At age ten, she fell down and scraped her knee. One of the researchers went to patch it up, but found that the blood itself had hardened. Avalon toyed with this ability for some time, and soon enough, she could make objects out of her blood. She usually molded a sword from this ability, a sword because she found swords cool, thanks to her growing obsession with anime and manga. By the time she was finally released from the confines of her lab, she had mastered this ability of hers, and vowed that she would never willingly use it against other people.

Personality ➤
Nervous, a little bit awkward, and whole lot of self conscious, Avalon has always been a bit quiet. She's not very good at anything other than fighting, and she's a pacifist, so fighting really isn't her thing. She hates blood, even though that's her main form of fighting whenever she's forced into it. She contradicts herself a lot more than she'd like to, and has a general lack in self confidence because she feels like the world is against her. She's difficult to anger, but when she does happen to be angered, she tends to break things without realizing it. Sometimes she'll get so mad that her desk will snap in half below her. While it's only ever happened once, Avalon is always making excuses as to why these unexplained things happen around her. Truthfully, she wants to be normal. She craves to be alone, because while she's usually always alone, she's never lonely. She's also a bit of a closeted weeb, and finds herself completely devoured by Japanese media because it helps her escape reality. She has no family, as she never had a mother or a father to begin with. She lives with two highly respectable scientists though, who watch her every move closely, and so she's put under a lot of pressure.

[Main Traits]
❖Nervous
↳She lacks a lot of the needed social schools required to fit into an average highschool, so people in general tend to make her irrationally nervous. She twiddles her thumbs a lot in other people's presence, and she tries her best to speak up, but sometimes her voice just sounds like a squeak.

❖Awkward
↳Again, due to her lack of the necessary social skills, she sometimes gains a bit of a case of word vomit, and she says some stupid things that aren't particularly acceptable in society.

❖Strong
↳Because of her outstanding strength, she sometimes has to wear gloves that lessen the sheer intensity of it. Though when angered, she becomes destructive to most anything and most anyone around her, even though she rarely gets mad. She has many holes in her wall from getting mad though.

❖Longing
↳Even though she's not good with people, she still wants friends. She still desires companionship, and it's this naivety that will probably be her downfall.

↳Likes:
✓ Reading
✓ Crime Novels
✓ Science
✓ Math
✓ Language Arts
✓ Crafting things
✓ Boxing
✓ Singing from time to time

↳Dislikes:
✗ Being the center of attention
✗ When people touch her anime or manga
✗ Talking about herself
✗ Herself in general
✗ Hurting people or things
✗ Being disturbed
✗ Being angry
✗ Tea

Talents/Strengths:
✪ She's okay at singing
✪ She likes to dance
✪ Her incredible strength
✪ Her intelligence when it comes to math, science, and literacy
✪ She's surprisingly good at cooking

Weaknesses:
❏ Ironically bad at P.E.
❏ Not a fast learner
❏ Hands on Learner
❏ Easily intimidated
❏ Easily flustered
❏ Naive
❏ Innocent

Mannerisms:
✹ When angered or flustered somehow, her hair will puff up like a cat
✹ She's very ticklish
✹ She hates reading regular books
✹ Her walls are all covered in anime related items
✹ Her favorite anime character is Zero from Vampire Knight
✹ She hates tea
✹ She has an obsession with chocolate milk
✹ She eats a lot

description
❝Hey. I think I want to have fun before the world ends. I can do a lot, but defeating a tentacle hentai monster isn't one of my strong suits.❞╬

Theme Song➛:
♛ Crosses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwieX...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments yo are any of these accepted?

message 13: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cryaotic) wrote: "[spoilers removed]╬❝Sometimes I wake up in the middle of these outrages. And I realize what I'm doing. And I internally start crying.. but on the outside... I just stare silently.❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[f..."

Where is her assassination preference and other things like area of study?.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments I didn't put them in because I didn't think they'd be necessary, especially when I stated a few times that she's good in Math, Science, and Literature, but not in P.E. Also that she's a pacifist, and doesn't like to kill. She doesn't know her preference.

message 15: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Well Both Are Approved then, Shall we have Edward meet up with Avalon. Perhaps at the forest clearing after Frey Left.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Sure. The next post can be him leavin or somethin

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments (view spoiler)

description
❝Of course we're gonna win, I'm the hero!❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Alfred
↳[middle name]: E.
↳[last name]: Jones

♐ - Sagittarius
Age➛ 17
⤿Birth: December 5

Gender➛ Male
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
↳Relationship Status: Open
↳Feelings for: Arthur

Physical Apparition ➤
description
description
description
description
description

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮ Blonde
✮Eyes✮ Blue
✮Scent✮ HAMBURGERS
✮Height✮ 6'0
✮Weight✮ 145
✮Body Type✮ Masculine, but not too muscular
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛
Al has a really weird dressing style. Sometimes he likes to look proper and dashing, other times he couldn't care how he looks, and just goes to school in his pajamas. Which means bunny slippers and a t shirt and sweats. It was one of the reasons he was put into E-Class. Because he spent so much time being lazy and not actually caring about his grades.

description
❝Arthur always forces me to dress up nice now. It's kinda annoying, but he means well.❞╬

History ➤
Alfred came from a wealthy family of four. His brother, his mother, and his father. His parents were lovely, they both had well paying, hard working jobs, and they made sure that Alfred and his little brother had the best childhoods they could possibly have. Well when Alfred turned thirteen, his father died in a brutal car crash. His mother, sent into hysterics after the loss of her beloved husband, went insane, and had to be taken to an institution. So Arthur and his brother were sent to live with their grandpa, who was exceptionally strict and Catholic. They had to abide by his rules, and it was very hard to adapt to an environment so strange. Eventually, Alfred's grades began to take a swift and unexpected decline, from A-Class, down to D-Class in a matter of one year. And for four years after that, his grades continued to take a very shaky route as Alfred struggled to juggle his grandpa, his brother, and the loss of his parents. Even though he had such a rough teenage upbringing, Alfred still remained optimistic. He loved the world, and everything about it. He loved people, he loved animals, nature, technology. And he was determined to make everyone happy by being the ultimate hero.. even though by his fourth year after moving in with his grandpa, he'd been sent to E-Class, and the majority of his old friends had left him.

Personality ➤
Alfred is unnervingly optimistic about everything. He's the type of person who will do anything to please his friends. He loves to fish, hike, and climb. In fact, he likes just about anything outdoorsy. Despite his grandfather predicament, Alfred always has a smile on his face, and is usually sporting a very outgoing personality. The people around him usually either love him, or hate him, there aren't really ever any in betweens, as he tends to give people a strong impression upon first meeting them. Surprisingly, Alfred is very intelligent. In fact, his IQ would put him well above A-Class standards, and it's likely he's the smartest in class. This small detail about himself tends to leak out on occasion. But in general, it doesn't seem to have the biggest effect on him, as he doesn't use this to his advantage. Concerning Korosensei, Alfred is a bit uneasy about the subject. He doesn't want to kill anyone, but he also wants to take the chance to be the hero. So he tries, but not too hard. He never actually strikes to kill. Just helps out and takes the credit.

[Main Traits]
❖Heroic
↳Even though Alfred is a bit of an arrogant asshole sometimes, he is heroic as he claims to be. He has saved people from fires, he has gone into the depths of caves to rescue children and animals. And while he never brags about these things in particular, they do make him a hero. He makes an impact on his community, and a good one at that.

❖Arrogant
↳Alfred will interrupt people while their speaking, and generally make a nuisance of himself. He isn't the perfect person, and while his intentions are always good, he tends to make a fool of himself on more than one occasion. And like always, Arthur pulls him out of that situation faster than he got himself into it.

❖Foody
↳Alfred will do anything for food, and this is probably one of the biggest reasons he doesn't want to kill Korosensei, because of their bond when it comes to food. He loves snacks. He loves hamburgers, he loves foreign foods. He just loves food in general, and will eat it whenever, wherever.

❖Protective
↳Alfred will always be, and has always been, a protector. Despite his happy go lucky nature, Alfred has no concern for his own life, and tends to put it in the balance sometimes. He generally doesn't care whether or not he lives or dies, and makes people feel a little bit wary around him at times because of his seemingly suicidal nature when it comes to tough situations.

↳Likes:
✓Saving people or animals
✓Food
✓Eating
✓Video games
✓Sleeping
✓Being lazy
✓Wearing pajamas
✓Pleasing his friends

↳Dislikes:
✗Being called names
✗When other bully the helpless
✗Being bullied (even though people are usually too scared to)
✗When people touch his food
✗Starving people
✗People who starve themselves

Talents/Strengths:
✪Math, Science, and english
✪Surprisingly so, Alfred can play the bass guitar
✪He can sing a little too
✪He's very good at video games, which makes him a good strategist when he wants to be
✪He's got a lot of brute strength

Weaknesses:
❏Art ART AAAARRRRTTTT
❏Being without food
❏Manning weapons
❏He can't shoot for crap
❏He's surprisingly bad at P.E.

Mannerisms:
✹He's always eating something
✹Alfred always talks very loudly
✹He can't whisper
✹He's protective over his friends
✹He's actually friends with Korosensei

Commonly Seen With:
⟹Arthur
⟹Canny

description
❝Maybe I didn't think this through...❞╬

Theme Song➛:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZCt...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments He's a regular student

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 58 comments Mod
Omg he's awesome!! :D

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cole is he accepted?

message 21: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yeah he is accepted.

message 22: by Galzia Tekrus (last edited Dec 09, 2015 08:26AM) (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments First Name: Daniel
Middle Name: You, as in "enveloping you in a sensual manner."
Last Name: Sexbang
Nickname:Danny, Dan, Danimal, Extravadanza, Mazel Tov Cocktail, The Unicorn Wizard, Savior of 6969, Dragon Slayer

Date of Birth: New York
Place of Birth:New York
Nationality: American Isreali

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Open
Relationship Status: "Ready to mingle, ladies."

Appearance:
Full Physical Description: He has an amazing JewFro and shaves constantly, he is slim but muscular and strong, 6'9"
Dressing Style:Either wears blue spandex with a red Star of David in the middle, with a cape lined with fur of a wolf, or he wears his usual Multi-Coloured Kimonos

Personality:
Danny is extremely sexual and flowy and is known to be high quite often, but when he isn't under the influence of "Mary Jane" he is quite deadly. He believes that he is "A Jewish Super Hero." And the cockiness to boot. He is apparently so amazing in bed that he can only last 3 minutes, lest the ground around him will start crumbling."

History:
His Father, an Israeli tank commander in the Yom Kippur war. His mother, a single lady in Manhatten. They met after his father moved to New York and got married and had child. That child is the child of prophecies, Leigh Daniel Avidan, also known as Daniel Sexbang. At the age of 17 after being unemployed, he played so much Morrowind after smoking tons of weed and avoiding physical contact that when he did go outside he saw people as Morrowind characters. He ate 29 weed brownies in the span of three days after a friend had one, been in a threesome with two females. He was born into an extremely good family, as when he was ten and was riding in the car, he stuck his head out the window and his NY Giants hat was blown off, his father, Avi, turned around, went through traffic to pick it up. He recently met his friend/bandmate/roommate, Ninja Brian, quite recently, and they have already released 3 albums; NSFW, Strawberries and Cream, and Additude City, and has an upcoming Cover Album: Under the Covers. He supposedly went to the year 6969 and stopped the anti boning regime, restoring peace and sex to the world. He has also allegedly "Won the Super Bowl by himself, can lift an entire continental shelf, and cured all diseases." The last statement is surprisingly true, there was only one antidote, and after a patient was givin it and stated that they were "Immediately feeling better." Ninja Brian broke their neck and stabbed them 900 times, he apologized to Danny

People:
Father: Papa Sexbang
Mother: Momma Sexbang
Sibling(s): N/A
Other:
Pets:
Princess Tinkles
(Pomeranian)
Baron Von Poopenstein
(Dachshund)

Friends: Ninja Brian
Enemies:

Talents / Gifted skills. (For Talented & Gifted Students only. 1 for Talented, 2 for Gifted students)
◆ Extremely Fast
◆ Can wrestle an Everglades Alligator whilst high
◆ Seems to be immortal as Brian has killed him multiple times
Strongest Subjects
◆ Anatomy ;)
◆ Music
◆ P.E.
Weakest Subjects
◆ Math
◆ Science
◆ Literature

◆Listening
◆Boning
◆ Skittles
◆ Ritz crackers
◆ Ninja Brian
Dislikes:
◆ No Reason Boners
◆ Abstinence
◆ Ninja Brian

Home:
Roommate: Ninja Brian
Level of Student:
Gifted
Area Of Study (Refer to Student information Thread.)
Assassination Preference. Big and Loud ;)

◆ Singer
◆ Incredible Photoshop skills
◆ His Jewy Caramel center
◆ His full on Jewform

◆Terrible Photoshop skills
◆Extremely Cocky
◆Smokes Weed too much and is unable to unleash his true Jewy potential

Other:
◆ Theme Song: NSP Theme Song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPpgxV...
◆ In a band with Ninja Brian Called Ninja Sex Party
◆ Weapon:
((It also shoots beams when he strums it because fuck you that's why))
◆ His real name is Leigh (pronounced Lee) Daniel Avidan
◆ Our favorite pizzas:
Danny: 14" sausage
Ninja Brian: fuck you

Our favorite ice cream flavors:
Danny: Fudge Nipple
Ninja Brian: go eat a huge sack of dicks

Our favorite condiments:
Danny: Gentleman's Relish
Ninja Brian: *murders you*

Cole, is my guy accepted?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Galzia Tekrus wrote: "WIP
First Name: Daniel
Middle Name: You, as in "enveloping you in a sensual manner."
Last Name: Sexbang
Nickname:Danny, Dan, Danimal, Extravadanza, Mazel Tov Cocktail

It'd be so fun to roleplay him with Avalon

Date of Birth: New Y..."

message 25: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yeah Alois. Your guy is accepted :)

message 27: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Is Alfred America from Hetalia?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Galzia Tekrus wrote: "Is Alfred America from Hetalia?"

ye

message 29: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments I'm done, anything I'm missing, Cole?

message 30: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments ?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

「Name」: Haku Kurisu Suo
「Alias(es)」: Kuri (her brother's nickname for her)
DATE of Birth」: June 30th
「Age」: 17
「Gender」: Female

「List of Abilities」:

✧ Extremely good at anything involving water
✧ Strong mucles
✧ Flexible and agile
✧ Singing

「Sexual Orientation」: prefers men
「Relationship Status」: Single
「Blood RELATIONS」:

✧ Hakura Suo-Twin brother

「Eyes」: large pools of crimson to deep magenta
「Hair」: Thick and silvery, reaching her calves
「Scars/Body Art/Piercings/Etc」: None
「Etc.」:

PERSONALITY」:

✦ Haku is considered beautiful and intelligent because of her looks and good grades. She also has a penchant for beautiful things and the thought of exuding anything but beauty through her actions, causes her to dramatically lose her cool. Haku may initially seem like a quiet, calm and composed character, but she is in actuality quite comical in a sense that she sometimes lets her confidence get the better of her. She is however, known to be a hardworking and determined individual. Haku has a theoretical approach when it comes to anything she does, as she usually calculates distance, angle, and other factors in her mind before actually making an attempt. Because of her rigid nature, she has a tendency to overlook the fun and enjoyment that comes with the activity. As Haruka told Haku, she needed to be "free" in order to do anything properly, because she is constantly calculating and underestimating the tasks she's given.

「Obessions/Passions」:

✧ Reading
✧ Her brother
✧ Water
✧ Beautiful and delicate things

「Abhorrences/Distastes」:

✧ Flirts
✧ Hot weather

「Fears」:

✧ Loosing Haruka
✧ Never finding her family again

「Backstory」:

✦ ✦ Haruka and Haku are twin descendants of a long line of Olympic swimmers and National Martial Arts Champions. Their great-grandfather was an Olympic gold champion and his sister, their great-aunt, was a famous karate champion. Their father, however, never inherited the 'swimming and swinging combo' genes and they skipped his generation of the family. This is the theoretical reason as to why the twins are twice as good as their predecessors at water sports and different forms of hand to hand combat. Due to the skip in genes, their father wasn't able to make it famous. On top of that their father had a 'disagreement' with their grandfather which caused them to sever all ties to their grandparents. When Haruka and Haku were born, however, a knew bond was created between the torn family. Ever since they were children, they showed the same desire their grandfather had. The desire to be in water; Hydromania.

The two twins grew up as regular teenagers. Attending The public elementary and Middle school, doing chores after school and spending time at the shops, at the park or the pool with their friends in casual, regular clothing. Nothing compared to the prissy kids in their middle school. One day they ganged up on Haku and tried to sexually harass her, which resulted to all of them ending up in hospital, courtesy of the Suo twins. This is why thy ended up in the lowest class of all in their new High school. Little did they know they were part of a school meant to save the world.

Home:
Roommate: Haruka Suo
Area Of Study: Science, Maths, English, Singing
Assassination Preference.<./b> Breaking bones or blades

「Facial Claim」: Haku
「Theme Song」: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKM23...

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2015 05:23PM) (new)

「Name」: Haruka Kuro Suo
「Alias(es)」: Kuro (her sister's nickname for him)
DATE of Birth」: June 30th
「Age」: 17
「Gender」: Male

「List of Abilities」:

✧ Extremely good at anything involving water
✧ Strong mucles
✧ Flexible and agile
✧ Singing

「Sexual Orientation」: Unknown
「Blood RELATIONS」:

✧ Haku Suo-Twin sister

「Eyes」: sometimes large pools of crimson to deep magenta and other times a light silvery violet
「Hair」: Thick and silvery, reaching his shoulders when down, but is usually tied up
「Etc.」:

PERSONALITY」:

✦ Haruka is the looser and more outgoing of the two twins. He enjoys frustrating others, being a typical sadist. He usually ends up annoying anyone he'd having a conversation with due to his sarcastic and cocky remarks. And anyone he had had a proper conversation with earns a small respect from him. He loves playing the puppeteer and bending others to his will. The only personality trait he shares with his twin sister is their goal to achieve perfection. This is probably Haruka's only downfall. He is extremely observant and sharp. Hardly anything gets past his keen senses, except he somehow always knows what you plan to do before you even put your plan into motion.

「Obessions/Passions」:

✧ Reading
✧ His sister
✧ Water
✧ Beautiful and delicate things
✧ Science (He's a complete geek under that thug act)
✧ Animals (Baby animals especially, but he tends to hide his soft side)
✧ Flirting

「Abhorrences/Distastes」:

✧ People pointing out his mushy and marshmallow side
✧ Hot weather
✧ People who are uptight

「Fears」:

✧ Loosing Haku
✧ Falling in love (Yes the biggest flirt in the whole damn school is a preeschool mess when it comes to love)

「Backstory」:

✦ Haruka and Haku are twin descendants of a long line of Olympic swimmers and celebrity singers. Their great-grandfather was an Olympic gold champion and his sister, their great-aunt, was a famous singing and dancing superstar. Their father, however, never inherited the 'swimming and singing combo' genes and they skipped his generation of the family. This is the theoretical reason as to why the twins are twice as good as their predecessors at water sports and the arts. Due to the skip in genes, their father wasn't able to make it famous. On top of that their father had a 'disagreement' with their grandfather which caused them to sever all ties to their grandparents. When Haruka and Haku were born, however, a knew bond was created between the torn family. Ever since they were children, they showed the same desire their grandfather had. The desire to be in water; Hydromania.

The two twins grew up as regular teenagers. Attending The public elementary and Middle school, doing chores after school and spending time at the shops, at the park or the pool with their friends in casual, regular clothing. Nothing compared to the prissy kids in their middle school. One day they ganged up on Haku and tried to sexually harass her, which resulted to all of them ending up in hospital, courtesy of the Suo twins. This is why thy ended up in the lowest class of all in their new High school. Little did they know they were part of a school meant to save the world.

Home:
Roommate: Haku Suo
Area Of Study: Science, Maths, English, Singing
Assassination Preference.<./b> Breaking bones or blades

「Facial Claim」: Dell

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

「Name」: A R Thibodaux
「Nickname: Aev
DATE of Birth」: June 16 1999
「Age」: 16
「Gender」: Male

「List of Abilities」:

✧ Great at drawing
✧ Plays Music
✧ Video games
✧ Other things

「Sexuality: Straight
「Blood RELATIONS」:

✧ None

「Eyes」: Blue/Green
「Hair」: Yellow/Blond
「Etc.」: I have a sword thats called Monardo!

PERSONALITY」:

✦Im fun, nerdy, weird in a good way, creative, and I care about others very much and love others no matter who or what they are. I love God and I am forgiving, I eat a lot xD. I love meeting new people!:) Can't STAND boredom!!! :(

「Obessions/Passions」:
✧ Animation
✧ Art
✧ Beautiful things
✧ Video Games
Sparring

「Abhorrences/Distastes」:
✧ Liars
Bullies
Fakers

「Fears」:
✧Nothing when I have God with me! :D

「Backstory」:
✦ I have anmesia... So I cant remember my past.

Home: No where, until i find somewhere to stay
Roommate: No one
Area Of Study: Art, Fighting or Mixed Martial Arts
Assassination Preference.<./b> Slicing the bad guys with my Sword

message 37: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

There are no swords in assassination classroom. XD

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole wrote: "There are no swords in assassination classroom. XD"

Aww, then can i use my fists or do mixed martial arts? What do you prefer? :)

message 39: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Seeing as how you can only use the Anti korosensei weapons to really do damage to him. (Unless you have anti sensei knuckle dusters. Which i will allow)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll use those then for a change, thanks!

message 41: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments
Trying to play jokes on me, eh?
First Name: Ravi
Middle Name: None
Last Name: Kaeajima
Nickname: Trickmaster

Date of Birth: August 21st
Place of Birth: Kyoto
Nationality: Japanese

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: None
Relationship Status: Free

I can't be outplayed no matter how hard you try.

Appearance:

Height~ 6, 2
Weight~ 163 lbs.
Hair: White, Spiked.
Eyes: Blue
Not too strong, but not weak at all. He is kind of muscled, and can be a force to be reckoned with. He also towers over most people.

Dressing Style: In images

Ravi never loses a card game.

Personality:
Ravi can be quite overconfident at most times, even if it comes to playing games. He's extremely intelligent, and has no troubles in his classes, he easily attains a gpa of over 4.0, and doesn't find it very challenging. He is also very attractive and is too confident in his social skills, making it very easy to talk to anyone he meets. Don't let his smarts fool you for thinking he's weak. He is also pretty strong, so don't underestimate him in any combat scenario. His brilliant mind also allows him to think through any troubling situation.

History:
Ravi was born and raised in Kyoto, Japan. He attended his first schooling there, from kindergarten to third grade. His parents always expected the best of him in school, so he always studied for hours and hours at a time. Sometimes he would start studying as soon as he got home until eleven at night. And this all paid off. For his whole life, he was a straight-A student. Always having a 4.0 gpa and above. As soon as he entered middle school, he was sent off to China to study abroad. Every school he went to, he was known as the tough kid who could solve anything. He was always in the AP classes everywhere he went, and always excelled at his studies. He was extremely popular, too. People always liked to be around him. Once he hit high school, however, he was sent to America to study abroad again. He stayed there for his freshman and sophomore years. Making many friends in high school, he never really cared about love interest. He saw them as pointless in high school. He got to visit his family twice a year though, and as soon as break was done, he was sent right back to America. It seemed that in America, he gained even more fame. No one expected a freshman to take all college course classes. But they were all sad to see him go junior year. He also had a great reputation with the teachers, and everyone was devastated. He came back home, officially for the first time in a few years. As a small treat, his parents allowed him to pick which school he wanted to go to. He picked a school that specializes in assassination teachings. His parents allowed him to go with no objection. So, he now lives in an apartment right outside the school, attending it as a new student.

People
Father: Ryota Kaeajima
Mother: Akiko Kaeajima
Sibling(s): None
Other: None
Pets: None

No one really bothers me. I like everyone here.

Friends: No specific ones, right now
Enemies: None

Talents / Gifted skills.
◆ His great mind.
◆ His ability to think his way out of anything.
◆ (Sharpens cards, and uses those as weapons sometimes.)
Strongest Subjects
◆ Sciences
◆ History
◆ World languages
Weakest Subjects
◆ Literature
◆ Math

Huh? Where's my deck of cards?

◆ Playing video games
◆ Strategic games
◆ Studying
◆ Working out
Dislikes:
◆ Annoyances
◆ Disruptions in his studies
◆ When he is beat in a game

Home: Apartment not far from school
Roommate: (Anyone up for one)
Area Of Study Needs to work on math and literature
Assassination Preference. Laying out strategic traps, persuasion.

First impressions are best!

Strengths:
◆ His smarts
◆ Strength
◆ His ability to set out traps
◆ His throwing accuracy

Weaknesses:
◆ his overconfidence
◆ A bit too social
◆ Underestimates most opponents.

Other:
◆ Nothing

message 42: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Is that your finished character?

message 43: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Yes.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Cole wrote: "Is that your finished character?"

You know, you never replied to Galzia. He finished, shouldn't you accept his character?

message 45: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Hi, Cryaotic. Long time no see. Don't know if you remember me!

message 46: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Mickasa Ackerman / Galzia and / Mr.Flames characters are All accepted.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Mr. Flame wrote: "Hi, Cryaotic. Long time no see. Don't know if you remember me!"

Uh. Enlighten me please?

message 48: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Your Scp containment breach group. I think that's how we met?

message 49: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments HUZZAH!!! I don't suppose you mean you're aprroving Ninja Brian?

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments First Name: Leora
Middle Name: Isis (middle name is from the egyptain goddess isis)
Last Name: Kuranai
Nickname: Leo,Ra,Isis,Kura

Date of Birth: August 24
Place of Birth: Tokyo. Japan
Nationality: Japanese

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: To be revealed soon
Relationship Status: Single

Appearance:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/h...

Face claim:  Noire~ Hyperdimension Neptunia 
Height:  5"1
Weight:  N/A 
Hair:  White 
Skin:  Pale but fair
Eyes:  Teal
Bodʏ:  Appears fragile and delicate 
Marking(s)

http://www.witchpathforward.com/uploa...
this mark is above her heart it is a blue crescent moon with three small stars,she was born with this mark

Dressing Style:
http://img08.deviantart.net/58ba/i/20...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/h...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/h...

Personality:
Leora is a kind girl but when threatened her personality goes from happy and cheerful to dark and ready to tear someone's throat out.Leora after an incident is dealt with returns to her happy cheerful state of mind.She also is a bit shy around people who she doesn't know but once she gets to know someone she warms up to them.
Leora has a few downsides though,she gets offended easily depending on what is said.She also has moments where she is a bit of an airhead but when she doesn't have the moments she's very charismatic and almost princess like.Leora is the type of girl who depending on her mood might kick someone's ass. 

Leora has moments where she is a bit forgetful but when she remembers she gets flustered and embarrassed.Other than that she's mainly sweet and kind towards those who aren't a threat to her.Leora also has a bit of a meanstreak in her sometimes.She normally would be helpful to those who are kind to her and if not well she might try to help if she feels they deserve her help.
Leora does have some issues with her past but she is slowly getting better,although woe to anyone who dares to say anything bad about her friends or family ,it brings back very bad memories,when she starts to get angered and slowly go into a bloodlust rage it is almost impossible to control her,there are very few people who can.She is mostly a pacifist when not angered and she tries to stay away from fights so there is no repeat of the past.
Leora is a bit bipolar but even then it is nearly impossible to tell what mood she is in,when she's happy she isn't trying to start a fight or anything,she normally will just hang out with friends or possibly just go through the halls without nearly decking someone.
Other than her being bipolar she is mainly sweet and good natured

History:
As a child Leora had been born and raised in Tokyo,Japan but due to the family she was born into she was to start training day in and day out with maybe an hour worth of rest and sleep at the age of 5 and to this day the same type of training continues.Leora eventually had made a few friends but each time she did she would have to leave and never return and the friends she made would have to forget about her.Her family is a family of master assassins and Leora is the result of a very slow painstaking experiment and cultivation of each family member's skill and gene,although not perfect she is good at what she does.

At the age of 10 it was decided by her mother that Leora be taken away and trained in the art of seduction and close combat assassination,five years later at the age of 15 leora had excelled past her mother in the art of seduction but surprisingly no one got close enough to touch her or to even try to disarm her and claim her as their own.Leora on the way back to her family's home had come across a pure white ferret in the woods and it was only a baby so she had decided to take the ferret in and nurse it back to health but ever since then the ferret became her beloved pet which she named Lunaria.
At the age of 16 Leora was sent to the school and was immediately placed in class 3-E,they had high hopes that she would be the one to take down the 'squid' but Leora is biding her time,but until the right moment she plans to take it easy.She also manages to avoid most people but someone in Class 3-E has caught her eye so she plans to stick around for awhile. Leora is the last in the Kuranai line and she is the heir to her family's fortune and house(or throne depending on how you look at it) She doesn't fool around when it comes to business and if neccesary she turns into a coldblooded killer. Leora didn't grow up like most girls(as you have read thus far) She didn't have many luxries but she is proud of how she grew up and doesn't plan to change a thing.

People:
Father: Sasuke Kuranai
Mother: Akita Kuranai
Sibling(s): None
Pets: A white ferret named Lunaria

http://rs892.pbsrc.com/albums/ac129/R...

Friends: open
Enemies: Open

Talents / Gifted skills.
Persuasion and Seduction
able to predict an opponents movements before they know what hits them
Strongest Subjects
Literature
History
Writing

Weakest Subjects
Math
Science
American history

People she has grown close to
Her pet ferret
to sing occasionally
to dance depending on her mood
Dislikes:
The 'squid' Korosensei
Parts of her family (will be explained in rp

Long range combat
Certain people> (TBA)

Home:(TBA)
Roommate:(TBA)
Level of Student: Gifted
Area Of Study: anything she can study
Assassination Preference: Persuasion and seduction

Strengths: (Personality Wise.)
Calm and collected
kindness
can turn coldblooded in an instant(hence her killing ability
sweet
protective of friends and loved ones (sometimes)
Weaknesses: (Personality Wise.)
Mean streak
too good natured occassionally
her ditziness sometimes
occassionally a klutz
Is too quiet

Other:
Leora prefers to use kunai considering how easy they are to hide
She likes tricks and occasionally pullin pranks on some people
She doesn't know exactly how to act girly due to how she was raised so she's a tomboy (girl who has a bitof a boyish nature and prefers to dress boyish)
She was born with the moon and stars mark on her chest above her heart
She may be the best at what she does but she has trouble working with others sometimes

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2N3... 
(view spoiler)

« previous 1