Imagination Station discussion

Help/Advice > Idea Bouncing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 362 comments Mod
If you Need a place to get all those pesky Little ideas out of your head and into the real world. Or if you want help figuring them all out, feel free to Idea Bounce here.

message 2: by TessaMarie (new)

So this book I am writing was always going to be about a Girl named Mya, pretty much following her as she grows up. Now the book was going to include Little flashbacks to her fathers life, told through letters that he wrote, though he is already dead. But, recently I had the idea that instead of telling the Father's Story through letters, what if I made the whole book in his Point of few,as he watches his daughters life unseen as a type of ghost and then we would flashback in his Point of view. I don't know, what do you guys think. What idea to you like the best.

message 3: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) TessaMarie wrote: "So this book I am writing was always going to be about a Girl named Mya, pretty much following her as she grows up. Now the book was going to include Little flashbacks to her fathers life, told thr..."

I love the idea of being in his father's point of view as a spirit, it's quite an intriguing way to tell the story.

message 4: by TessaMarie (new)

Yeah, I actually got the idea from the challenge I wrote for you. Sometimes I wonder how thiis Story is going to end up. It's already evolved so much

message 5: by Night Owl (new)

Night Owl Reader (allnightreading) TessaMarie wrote: "Yeah, I actually got the idea from the challenge I wrote for you. Sometimes I wonder how thiis Story is going to end up. It's already evolved so much"

lol I didn't think you got the idea from the challenge, but it makes sense! I did notice that the girl's name is the same to one of them you used for the challenge I gave you though.

message 6: by TessaMarie (new)

Yeah, that is a total coincidence, the Name just seemed right.