Writers and Readers discussion

Reading Nook > A colorful mind

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Safa (new)

Safa Shaqsy (safashaqsy) | 11 comments The sounds of their chuckles, hovered in the back of her mind. She blinked swiftly, and hoped to abolish the ghostly sounds. She felt her heart, split. They never liked her. As much as hard she tried to please them, she couldn't. She can't make anyone understand her.
Her vision was blurry, her eyes were wet. She met their eyes, and saw their hidden affection. She forgot, that she had what she longed for. That was real.
She had a choice...
To live in her own memories, & thoughts?, or to open her eyes to the real world?

message 2: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 1777 comments Mod
Safa wrote: "The sounds of their chuckles, hovered in the back of her mind. She blinked swiftly, and hoped to abolish the ghostly sounds. She felt her heart, split. They never liked her. As much as hard she tri..."

Excellent. Is it a start to a longer piece, or self-contained short fiction? I love write drabbles and other brief stories, and I wondered if that's one of your interests?

message 3: by Safa (new)

Safa Shaqsy (safashaqsy) | 11 comments I just felt like writing it. i used to write short stories long time ago. i think i need more practice with my writting style.
thanks <3