Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mᴏᴅs > Mod Application [Closed]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

We're accepting mods at the moment so please fill out this sheet and we'll get back to you ^.^

Name:
Experience:
What can you bring to the group?/Ideas:
Roleplay Sample:

message 2: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ
Name: Ella~

Experience: I've modded in a lot of groups (probably 6 or 7) and have about 5 of my own.

What can you bring to the group?/Ideas: I'm really organized and can help with organizing threads and all that good stuff. I also thought it would be fun to have clubs within the school and sports and things like that, so I could help get that started too :3

Roleplay Sample: Sorry it's not from a fantasy rp!!
(view spoiler)

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments Might apply later

message 4: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ About to make both of you mods !!!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Yayyyy! :D Awesome!! ^-^ Thanks a ton, Ella~

message 6: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ No problem! I'm happy to have the help c:

message 7: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 34 comments (same omg >.> )

message 8: by ʀᴇᴅ (new)

ʀᴇᴅ (urfavoritecolor) | 34 comments (i just took a stress nap!! it was fun hehe BUT STILL)

message 9: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ I can still take one more!! It's actually bothering me that here's three mods and not four.. I want a perfect square on the homepage, ya feel??

I love you both so whoever posts the application first gets the spot, that's the only way I'll be able to decide @.@

message 10: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 80 comments Mod
Name: Juno
Experience: I've modded in quite a few groups before, though I don't have an exact list right now, because activity has dwindled from both the RPers and on my side. ^^ However, I have been members of way more groups, so I have a really good idea how everything works!
What can you bring to the group?/Ideas: I already have suggested some in the thread, so you know what they are! Other than that, maybe some large activities? I'd also add collaboration pages for each person and one big thread for people to ask each other, so it doesn't get super clogged up and lost in there.
Roleplay Sample: (view spoiler)

message 11: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Yay juno you're it!! I'll go add you in a sec

message 12: by juno., Yue Lao House (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 80 comments Mod
(Sounds great !! ^^)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread