One x One discussion

1 x 1 > ChyChy & Dani

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Hi:)
Any ideas?

message 2: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Okay!
Would you prefer we make characters or just jump in?

message 3: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ~Classic~Dani~Rae~{You Can't Label Me} wrote: "Okay!
Would you prefer we make characters or just jump in?"

What are your themes?

message 4: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Jock x shy kid
Or
Bad x good?
I like those two

message 5: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Okay!
That sounds good

message 6: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Yes please, the girl! Can she be the good, shy girl. I feel like this is very cliche but I like it.. :)

message 7: by ☆dani rae☆ (last edited Nov 28, 2015 11:56AM) (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Okay! That's fine. I'll do mine.

Name: Braelynn Matthews

Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...

(view spoiler)

Personality: appears to be introverted but once you get to know her, she's a complete extrovert and has a great sense of humor. She's sarcastic but has a good heart

-to read
-nature
-cute people
-to be alone with people she likes
-sarcasm [mostly when flirting]

Dislikes:
-people (annoying ones, obnoxious ones, all of the above)
-tests and school
-having anxiety
-crowds
-rude sarcasm

message 8: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Do you want to start? What's the setting?

message 9: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments Aww thanks! That's a great idea!! Can you start?

message 10: by ☆dani rae☆ (last edited Nov 28, 2015 12:42PM) (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ((Oh, no, that's fine. That's already a lot! I usually just think of like 5+ sentences but that's fine! :) ))

Braelynn sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced back at Dylan. She didn't wave back, she just glared. She bit her lip and she looked up at the teacher. She looked back at him, her lip still had not escaped her teeth. She sighed again and wondered how she was going to survive this. She couldn't stop biting her lip. So many emotions battled through her and she put she head down. She closed her eyes and waited for the bell to ring.

message 11: by ☆dani rae☆ (last edited Nov 28, 2015 12:42PM) (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ~Classic~Dani~Rae~{You Can't Label Me} wrote: "((Oh, no, that's fine. That's already a lot! I usually just think of like 5+ sentences but that's fine! :) ))

Braelynn sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She glanced back at Dylan. She d..."

((that was really short... let me fix it ^-^))

message 12: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments She continued to glare at him but she put her head up. "What are we doing for this dumb project?" She asked, tone sharp. She spun her pencil skillfully between her fingers. She ran her fingers through her hair and turned to Dylan. She tapped the pencil's eraser against the desk and looked up at the board. She looked back and bit her lip again, like she always did when she was nervous. She just wanted to leave and never see him again, but she didn't know why.

message 13: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments She shrugged and didn't answer. She gripped the pencil tightly in her hand. "Why are you even pretending to help?" She growled. She looked away and continued to spin the pencil between her fingers. She kept looking back and forth but eventually just looked down. She knew he wouldn't help, and that's why she loathed group projects. Everyone thought she loved school, but that just proved how little they knew about her.

message 14: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ((He's pretty..! I say that because I feel awkward saying 'hot' and people don't really know what I mean so.. yah :D ))

"A 3D thing? Uh.. let's just do a poster," She said, rolling her eyes. She was slightly surprised that he even asked that, usually the people just ignored her the whole time. She'd become good at dealing with that. She ignored them back and she would lie about the due date so that they couldn't participate. If she did the project, she did the project. Also, she could pretty much out sass anyone, she is a girl after all.

message 15: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ((When he goes over, should they become closer and she reveals her true self?))

"Uh.. sure. My parents are, er, going to be out of town this weekend, and the rest of this month.." She said and covered her face after she realized how much she stuttered and blushed. She kept playing with her pencil till it shot out her hand and hit someone in the head. She started laughing. She couldn't help herself when she was laughing really hard and she stopped herself later. She covered her mouth and snickered as the boy looked at her. She totally forgot Dylan was there. She usually wouldn't do that in front of people.

message 16: by ☆dani rae☆ (new)

☆dani rae☆ (danthaman) | 119 comments ((Sure!))

She cleared she throat, her mind still on the pencil, "uh, sure. That's fine." She didn't realized what he said until later. Her heart raced. Dylan, in her house? She bit her lip and nodded, "Sound good." She subconsciously licked her lips and got a new pencil. "What time?" She asked, spinning her pencil more carefully this time. "And, do you know where I live..?" That was a very creepy question. She laughed silently.