Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

You can ask any questions you may have right here ^.^

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments So all characters are demigods?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Not, not all of them. Some are demigods, some are humans, some a children of cupids, some are children of demigods or children of those. Really anyone.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 24 comments Okay, thanks

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime :)

message 6: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Are we supposed to claim a spot for each of our characters? Or is that only if it's an important charrie?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2015 03:26PM) (new)

That's only if your character is a child or grandchild of a god that has some connection to love which usually the only way they'd be eligible to become a cupid if they are the child or grandchild of a god.

message 8: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Oh okay!! And is there any age range for the child and grandchild spots? Like do the children need to be older than grandchildren or do we just go case by case ?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, there's no age range. Since the gods are immortal, the grandchildren can easily be older than the children because their parents are just another one of the gods many children.

message 10: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ That's what I thought, I just wanted to make sure before I did something dumb ^-^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, yeah you got it right ^.^

message 12: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ What subjects are taught at the school?? (I wanna pick one for my teach)

message 13: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Wait nvm I just looked under "classes" OMG. New question tho: do we have to claim a topic for our teacher or can they all teach everything?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, your teacher teaches one subject so you can ask for that in the class thread. And if you have any other ideas for classes you can put that in suggestions.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah exactly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh don't worry about it. No, you can make up the parent and you don't have to like make a whole character sheet and stuff for them unless you're going to be rping with them because they work at the school or something.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime ^.^

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara B. What do u do in each house?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

The house is just where you live. It's a different section on campus. There's a common room (making those now) where you can hang out with other people in your house but it's really just a way to separate students. Each house has an adviser, a teacher that students can go if they need to. But other than that, nothing really. That could change in future but that's what it is for now.

message 20: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ok thanks! And how are Theron's set up? Do we have roommates?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't need to have a roommate but you can probably find someone to room with if you want. That's in roommate request.

You can request a room in room request and either me or Ella will make that for you. Then you can find a picture or something and decorate I guess. You can rp and stuff in your room.

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Ok I'll do that later! Thanks a zillion!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem ^.^

message 24: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Powers: what do you mean by powers?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Well children and grandchildren of gods can have powers to an extent, obviously with children having stronger powers than grandchildren. For example, a child of Aphrodite could have enthralling beauty, where they're able to use their looks to influence people into giving them something or doing something.

Does that make sense?

message 26: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Gotcha. If I need more information I'll come to you. Thank you very much~ c:

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome :) And anytime ^.^

message 28: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) What kind of powers would the son of Yue Lao have??

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd say something like an ability to find matches that could last for years or end with marriage. Then something like being able to help people find rebounds because that's mentioned in the legend about him and able to make people fall in love with a red thread but that would have to have a limit because that's basically a god so make them fall in love until the thread breaks.

I don't know if you like any of those but they would be the ones that I would say.

message 30: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Yes those help immensely! Thank you ^_^

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime ^.^

message 32: by A 💞 (new)

A 💞 (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments Oh I know that legend! My friend and I are writing a RWBY fanfiction together about that xD

message 33: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ANAHI

message 34: by A 💞 (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 73 comments LEE <3

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments This may sound like a stupid question, but idk XD

All descendents of a god/goddess are then in that house, correct? Or could they possibly be in a different house?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's not stupid at all :P

It is most common that their descendants are in their house, mostly because their personalities usually match up to some degree but there are special cases and things where they can be in a different house. But all houses are based on personality so if they match up with a different house more than their parent's or grandparent's house then it's fine.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 102 comments Okay, awesome, thanks!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime :)

message 39: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 119 comments (view spoiler)

Are we supposed to wait for our characters to be approved or once we posted them in our personal character folder, we're good to go?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, you have to have you character approved before you begin :)

message 41: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) I was absent for a day or two , I think I missed my question answered. If I'm claiming a son of Apollo do I need to claim it or no?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh sorry! No, you don't, you're fine to make him.

message 43: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Awesome, thank you Ally !!! :P

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem :)

╳ ƁƖσσмιηєcєηт ⌠I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇsᴛ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀɴϙᴜɪsʜᴇᴅ⌡ | 25 comments (view spoiler)

Is there a thread where A member can see what kind of teachers are available? I saw somewhere that you could make teachers.

message 46: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ As of now, we've just been making teachers and reserving classes for them. In the classes folder, there are threads for each class. Like for example, if you go into Lifelong Matches, it will say "Teacher: Ella, tbm", because my teacher is still in the works, but that's the class I want her to teach.

You can either reserve a spot for your teacher in one of the classes that's already there, or you could ask ally for a new one <3

╳ ƁƖσσмιηєcєηт ⌠I ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇsᴛ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀɴϙᴜɪsʜᴇᴅ⌡ | 25 comments Okay cool! Thank you Ella :) Also another question, I saw this somewhere too, but the name of the thread escapes me. So we can have other gods be the mother and father of our demigods, so for example if my teacher were to be a demigod of say Zeus, would that be okay or does it have to be a love related god?

message 48: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Np!

Okay this is more ally's area, but I'll try. I think what she's said is that your godly parent needs to make sense. Like I'm making a daughter of Hestia, but only because hestia is the goddess of domestic family, and my character is going to be teaching a class on lifelong matches. Leena is making a son of Apollo, because he's going to be the archery teacher. I think your characters story has to do with love, not necessarily the parent. BUT, like I said, definitely double check with ally (/_|)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella's completely right :) A teacher doesn't have to be the child of a love god as long as they're teaching a class that has something to do with their godly parent so that it makes sense that they're teaching it over the child of a love god.

It's only teachers who have that privilege though as they're not trying to be Cupids, all students must be either humans, children or grandchildren of love gods.

« previous 1

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread