Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice question

Who cried as much as I did?
Elizabeth Elizabeth Nov 27, 2015 06:13PM
I loved Last Sacrifice. But who cried when it was all over? I did. Honestly I can't wait for Bloodlines even if it isn't ALL about Rose and Dimitri. I'm just so excited. But I am going through a huge book hangover because of Vampire Academy, so I might have to wait to read Bloodlines. Tell me your thoughts.

I cried too. I was just sad the series was over.

I have finished both of the series I am so sad that it is all over. I want to let you know just in case you didn't know the author wrote a little book for Rose and Dimitri if you were wonderful what their future was ;) I copied and pasted it in my google drive here is the link (WARNING IT IS ONLY PAGES LONG ) :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T...

Sharon Although I'm less than halfway through for now, I love it already. Reminds me of how much I miss the Romitri chemistry ...more
Apr 07, 2016 07:48PM · flag

Same

I did!! I felt so sorry for Adrian! :'((((

The author also wrote a story about how Lisa's parents met each other I don't have it but the name of if is Kisses of Hell

it was like the sadist time of my life when book seirs ended I didn't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't cry because Bloodlines was already out and was happy that it was getting a sequel series. While it wouldn't have Rose as the main character, I loved Sydney and was excited that the Vampire Academy world was continuing in general.

i was too so in love with the VA serie and i was like sooooooo devastated when i finished reading it ! and i actualy was exited before reading bloodlines ! but i have to say ! VA is so much better ! i didn't feel it ! it wasn't as good as i thought it was !

I'm excited to read Bloodlines mostly because of the thought of Jill, Sydney, and Adrian having to try to fit in at a human school.