1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > This can be deleted

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Here we go :)

message 2: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Okay

message 3: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments I like number 5 and 3

message 4: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Yeah thats fi e

message 5: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Can we do like name, age and appearance?

message 6: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Okay am i a guy then and what age would you prefer my character to be. Also is this mxm or mxf?

message 7: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Gotcha

message 8: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Name: Zephyr 'Z' Blake
Appearance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMHmMn7CM...

message 9: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Can you please? Just so i can get an idea of how we are starting this.

message 10: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr had been tracking Mack for a week or two now. He had finally found her the day before. Right now he was waiting foe the right time strike. He followed behind her in the crowd of people. He black hood up to hide his face and his knife was in the sleeve of his jacket and couple more in his boots.

message 11: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr followed her for most of the way but soon, quietly walked off so she wouldnt notice anyone following her. He took a different route, through the trees. He found a tree near the house that he climbed up and stood in, watching her.

((howis he going to findout about the other assasin? Could he possibly save her from him onher way home the next day?))

message 12: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments ((sure))

Zephyr stayed in that tree all night, watching over her. Letting her enjoy her final night alive because he was going to bring her down tomorrow.

message 13: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr had followed her around waiting for the right moment. He froze when he saw the man with the gun. He slipped the knife out of his sleeve and moved quickly and quietly towards them. Putting all his training i to work for this one moment. This man was not going to kill her before he could. This was his job. The one that would rank him up, make him kust as good as his brother.

message 14: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr came up behind the guy and grabbed ahole of him so he couldnt move away from. He held the knife to his throw. "Dont move." He whispered with a smirk. "Let her go and maybe I wont kill you for trying to take whats mine." He whispered into his ear. "Ill also want to know why you are here and who sent you. " He tightened his grip on him. "And dont you dare think about lieing to me."

message 15: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "Yours?" Zephyr laughed, not one of those happy laughs. "You're funny. Mackenzie is mine and I wont have ou take her before I do." He pressed the knife closer to his neck and managed to remove the gun from his hand and knocked it away. Z momentarily looked over at Mack.

message 16: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "Mackenzie Gorth! Go back over there." He said with a threatening voice. "I dont think so." He said to him before kicked him inthe back of the knees to make him fall forward. He then took one of his knifes and threw it at his hand that had the morphine in it.

message 17: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr groaned and picked up the needle. He put the cap back over it and shoved it in his boot. "You do know that youjust about died right and if it werent for mw you would be dead. " he looked at the guy and knocked him out so he wouldnt try to get away. "Now. I suggest you go pack because he isnt going to stop until he actually kills you and he probably isnt the only one after you." he looked back at her.

message 18: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr ran a hand over his and then put his hood down to show his face. Even though he was breaking so many rules right now. He wasnt suppose to show his face, or talk to the victim of his killing. "Maybe. Dont worry so much about it. " He grabbed the man and dragged him over to the trees. Once he was a couple feet into them he grabbed out a rope and tied him up. "If I were you i would pack up and leave this place. Get a new identity. Start a new life. Try to stay as hidden as possible."

message 19: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "What about me?" He asked her. He felt that right now was not the time to tell her that he was also one of the people, set out to kill her.

message 20: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments He laughed. "No. Nobody knows who I am and I am not the one being hunted down." He looked over at her with a tiny smile, but it soon disappeared. "Come on." He said and began to walk towards her house. "And no you cant know my name. Just call me Z." he said before she could even ask his name. He pulled a knife out of his boot and held on to. All he had to do was turn around and kill her. Something was stopping him though.

message 21: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "I know a lot of things about you." He decided to lie. "I was hired to ... Protect you." He told her. "From people like that guy. Ive been following you around for a few days now." he said with a complete straight face. Maybe he would gain her trust then kill her.

message 22: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "I dont know. Im just given a job and I do it." He told her. "You might have parents how are pretty high high up there. Or something. I have no idea." They reached her house. "Now go pack up some stuff. I've got a place you can stay for awhile where no will find you."

message 23: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr walked inside and looked around the place, stopping at her bedroom door. "Who do you all live with?" He asked her curiously.

message 24: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "You guys close? If so yo should leave a note or something and say you are going on some trip or something. He doesnt need to know about this." Withthathe walked back towards the front door, throwing his knife up and down and catching it.

message 25: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments "Ready?" He asked her. He walked back outside nd began to to walk, not sating much. He put his hood back up and put his knives away. "Its aten minute walk to my car and the place im taking you is about 2 hours away frm here."

message 26: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments Zephyr walked with his head down and his hands in his pockets. He could see Mack out of the corner of his eye. After about five minutes he decided to speak up. "You are really trusting me?" He asked her. "After that guy just tried to kill you. How do you know im not lying about being your protector."

message 27: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments He laughed at that. "Thats one way to think about it. " He looked over at her. It didnt take long for them to reach an alley way where his car was. It wasnt a super nice carbut it was stillnice.

message 28: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments He unlocked the door and got in. "Just throw your bag in the back." he told her and took his hood down. He buckled up and started the car. Once she was buckled he drove off.

message 29: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 1202 comments ((wanna skip to when they get there?))