Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Winter question

Who are your absolute favorite characters?
Hannah Hannah (last edited Nov 26, 2015 07:07PM ) Nov 26, 2015 07:06PM
Cinder, Winter, Wolf, and Scarlet.
Although this may change after I finish reading "Winter".

Cress, definitely Cress. I'm in love with this girl. But I also really love Cinder, Scarlet, Thorne, Kai, Iko, and basically everyone. I think this is where Merissa's genius really shows, she succeeded in giving every character a voice and a story and make them very endearing to the reader.

Katie_Living_in_Bookland This is so true. I always thought it was so amazing that Marissa was able to juggle so many characters and keep them consistent. I'm an aspiring autho ...more
May 30, 2017 08:16PM

Wolf, Scarlet, Cinder, Iko, Cress, Thorne, Kai, Winter, Jacin in that order.

Ilove every character, BUT MY FAVORITE , MY BABY GIRL , MY BAE , MY SUN , MY MOON , MY EVERYTHING IS CRESS , I LOVE CRESS and Thorne obviusly

It's so hard because I love them all so much! They are all my babies and I love each and every one of them, but I would have to say I relate the most to Cress and I want to marry Thorne. Cress is just so sweet and pretty much me in all ways. Thorne is just my perfect boyfriend and I hate that books give me such high expectations in relationships!

Cinder, Kai, Scaret and Wolf

CINDER!!! AND IKO! I LOVE IKO TOO!

Cinder, Thorne, Cress, Kai, Iko, Winter, and Jacin.

Cristie of Crops and Craps and Things Long Since Past (last edited Apr 06, 2016 08:21PM ) Jan 01, 2016 12:27PM   0 votes
Cinder!!!!

Cinder, Kai, Thorne, Cress, Scarlet

I don't have a favorite, but my friends have named me the Cress of their group, and I feel like I am going to end up marrying a Thorne.

Wolf, Scarlet and then Cress!!!

In the Lunar Chronicles? I would have to say Wolf. Then Scarlet, Kai, and Cinder.

THORNE AND CRESS!!!!!!! MY FAVES!!!!

IKO OH STARS ABOVE I LOVE THAT GIRL

They are all really good for different reasons, but i like scarlet the most.

Cress, so cute!! and Iko, she was so sassy... from the boys, Wolf was my fav and maybe Thorne... I didn't really like Kai in the first books, but in Winter I loved him!!

Just finished "Winter" and i'm allready missed them.
I loved all of them but my faves are THORNE and IKO

@Maya On point!

I really love all the characters. Merissa Meyer did such a wonderful job in making all of her characters different and complex. I enjoyed reading about all of them so much. But if I had to make a list of favorites, then I would say Thorne, Scarlet, Kai, Cinder, Cress, and Winter. And of course Iko. She added a lot of humor to the story.

Sam IKO!! I forgot about Iko! Can I change my answer to Iko? LOL Scarlet and Wolf are great...but Iko is like the funiest, most enjoyable robot there ever ...more
Feb 12, 2016 11:46AM

Scarlet is my favorite. For second place it's a tie between Wolf and Winter... I can't chose.

IKO ALL THE WAY <3
<3 <3 <3 <3

Scarlet and Wolf!!!!!

Cinder, Thorne, Jacin, Wolf, Scarlet, Kia, Winter, Cress

Then Iko

I love them all but I just have to go with Thorne whom I'm in love with

Anum (last edited Mar 31, 2016 10:32AM ) Mar 31, 2016 10:31AM   0 votes
Kai, Cinder, Thorne, Iko, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Winter
I will miss Cinder and Thornes banter

Cinder,wolf,cress,thorne,scarlet,kai,Iko,winter ,jacin

Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Iko, Cinder, Kai, Thorne - in that oder. :)

My favorite is my girl Cinder. Since the first book, I felt like she's been a very strong female lead and very independent. She's sharp and witty and I've always felt like I've connected with her by not fitting in with everyone else. I love every other character in the group so much though, but I've just always loved Cinder.