TMI TAGS discussion

тмι > 8

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sakari (new)

Sakari | 73 comments Mod
1. Who are your top three lady heroes?

2. When you were little, what did you want to be?

3. Who do you think should run for president in two years?

4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?

5. What makes you feel afraid?

6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?

7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?

8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose?

9. What’s your dream job?

10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?

11. Who was your first crush?

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 21 comments 1. Who are your top three lady heroes? Helen Keller, Joan of Ark, Malala Yousafzai

2. When you were little, what did you want to be? Teacher

3. Who do you think should run for president in four years? I don't know...

4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever? Oh my gosh um Shatter Me series I guess

5. What makes you feel afraid? Paranormal stuff

6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling? J.K. Rowling!!

7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? I was on those push-monkey bar things and my friends was pulling me across and she accidentally pulled down my pants and undies. Right behind me were like 2 boys I kinda liked. (This was in 1st grade I think)

8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose? Baby fox

9. What’s your dream job? CEO of like super successful business

10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess? Athena

11. Who was your first crush? Caleb in Kindergarten

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Who are your top three lady heroes? Not sure. People that actually make a difference that's good

2. When you were little, what did you want to be? A vet, teacher, business owner?

3. Who do you think should run for president in two years? IDK. I'm not much into politics

4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever? Literally this year...I haven't read any yet. Ever...can't choose a book but the authors would be JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, and Rick Riordan

5. What makes you feel afraid? Spiders

6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling? JK Rowling

7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? I don't even remember anymore

8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which one would you choose? Baby fox

9. What’s your dream job? Author

10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess? Artemis

11. Who was your first crush? William in...uh...1st grade? or was it 3rd?