TMI TAGS discussion

тмι > 1

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sakari (new)

Sakari | 73 comments Mod
1. What is your first name?
2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
3. What is your Favorite drink?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
6. Have you participated in any sports?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What is your favorite color?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. What is your favorite perfume?
11. What is your favorite holiday?
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
13. Have you been out of the country?
14. Do you speak any different languages?
15. Do you have any siblings?
16. What is your favorite store?
17. What is your favorite restaurant?
18. Did you like school?
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
20. What is your favorite movie?
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
22. PC or mac?
23. What phone do you have?
24. How tall are you?
25. Do you have any pets?

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 21 comments 1. What is your first name? Jessica
2. Share you favorite subject in high school. Don't go to high school...right now in Middle School it is English.
3. What is your Favorite drink? Chocolate milkshakes
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots
5. What would you (or have you) name your children? I would name my children Skyla, Adelaide, Kierstan, maybe Camden or Cameron
6. Have you participated in any sports? Yes: cross-country, basketball, volleyball
7. What is your favorite book? Wow...probably Shatter Me series.
8. What is your favorite color? Maroon
9. What is your favorite animal? Dog
10. What is your favorite perfume? Peppermint
11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. 10 (up until age 9)
13. Have you been out of the country? No
14. Do you speak any different languages? No..can speak a little Spanish.
15. Do you have any siblings? Yes: technically 6
16. What is your favorite store? I really don't know :/ probably some antique store
17. What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
18. Did you like school? No
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Connor Franta, Miranda Sings/Colleen, Superwoman
20. What is your favorite movie? I really like I Am Number Four and those kinds of movies
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows? Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Bones, Castle, The 100, Psych
22. PC or mac? PC
23. What phone do you have? It's super old I think it's like a Cosmos 3
24. How tall are you? 5'3 1/2"
25. Do you have any pets? Yes a black labrador retriever

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1. What is your first name? Tif (My name has a weird spelling so I'll just leave it at the shorter version)
2. Share you favorite subject in high school. Not really sure...a debate between the social studies classes, science classes, English, and Spanish (except for senior year for Spanish)
3. What is your Favorite drink? Faygo
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Not sure. Favorite band right now is Black-Eyed Peas at the moment though
5. What would you (or have you) name your children? Not really sure. Something unique but not completely off the wall
6. Have you participated in any sports? No
7. What is your favorite book? Good Lord! Uh...I'll have to say the HP series (with many more)
8. What is your favorite color? Blue and green
9. What is your favorite animal? Lions and Wolves
10. What is your favorite perfume? Any that isn't too strong but not horribly faint either
11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. Eh...a 4, maybe 5
13. Have you been out of the country? Not yet. I plan to eventually
14. Do you speak any different languages? Yeah, Spanish, and if we want to count it, ASL (American Sign Language)
15. Do you have any siblings? One half sister
16. What is your favorite store? Favorite store? Don't think I have one
17. What is your favorite restaurant? I like Chinese places
18. Did you like school? Strangely yes...you'd have to know my home life to really understand
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Do recent ones count??? If so, I like Inferno Ducks and ZoMbIExKiLLa3DGE aka 3dge, I also like College Humor, WatchMojo, Superwoman, Fine Brothers Entertainment, and Cimorelli
20. What is your favorite movie? Hmm...not sure. One of the Harry Potter's probably
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows? I honestly haven't been able to watch TV shows since I was a little kid. Back then it was Animal Planet and Dragon Tails. There are some other cartoons too.
22. PC or mac? PC
23. What phone do you have? It's just some smart phone (I'm not good with phone names)
24. How tall are you? 5'0
25. Do you have any pets? No

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel's TMI, proceed with caution.

1. What is your first name? Jordan , but prefer Angel.
2. Share you favorite subject in high school. At the moment I would say Anatomy, I enjoy learning about the human body and its limits; however, next year I am taking Astrology and know I will love it immensely.
3. What is your favorite drink? Mostly water, nothing can go wrong with water. It's delicate and soothing. I do like tea at times, or a good smoothie.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Right now I'm digging any song that is by Pvris
5. What would you (or have you) name your children? I have a few names in mind, possibly Ruth, Ginger, Anakin, or Allison.
6. Have you participated in any sports? Nope, and I don't plan to.
7. What is your favorite book? My favorite book of all time would have to be Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater simply because it was one of my first "oh my gosh I love books!" books. It made me lust for every single book I could find, and opened up my mind.
8. What is your favorite color? Grrr.. I hate being asked this. Green? Blue? Probably just Black.
9. What is your favorite animal? Wolf without a doubt. I've loved them since I can remember. Runner-ups are horses, bears, and deers.
10. What is your favorite perfume? I enjoy most perfume from bath and body works- they used to have a "sexy" perfume that I used to looooove but quit making it. It had a wonderful aftersmell.
11. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving or Christmas because the family gets together without fighting so much and really enjoys the time they're having.
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. 7? I can't really remember most of it because I had such an active imagination but I know I had a fun time in my own little head.
13. Have you been out of the country? Nah.
14. Do you speak any different languages? ASL (American Sign Language)
15. Do you have any siblings? Two brothers.
16. What is your favorite store? I pretty much love thrift stores and earthbound- I could maybe say Urban Outfitters but they are very problematic and expensive.
17. What is your favorite restaurant? I don't enjoy eating out as much as I should, but... Probably Mojos, it's a tiny small shop in our town that sells the best tacos I've ever had.
18. Do you like school? I enjoy learning, I genuinely do. People are just so aggravating, we're all teenagers who can't control our hormones or ourselves. So I guess you could say we have a love-hate relationship.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? I don't really go on youtube like I used to, but I do enjoy kickthepj. He is very creative and I remember when things were rough, I'd have a cup of tea and watch his videos to feel better.
20. What is your favorite movie? Depends.. Cartoon-wise I'd have to say Bolt, but general movies, maybe Life of Pi or Harry Potter.
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows? Ahhh, so many. Doctor Who, Teen Wolf (before season 5), The 100, Supernatural (before season 6), etc.
22. PC or mac? PC?? I guess.
23. What phone do you have? iPhone 5s.
24. How tall are you? 5"11, but everyone says I'm 6"0
25. Do you have any pets? I OWN one, but have four in our house.