Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Book Related Banter > Bookshelf Test

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Take the bookshelf test :)

http://www.blogthings.com/thebookshel...

Apparently my bookcase is impressive
You collect books because you can't imagine doing anything else. You've never met anyone who loves books as much as you do.
It's hard for you to resist almost any book. Sure, you prefer good ones, but you've acquired plenty of weird and mediocre and just plain bad books too.

Your favorite book tends to be the one that you just finished reading. And with you, that can change on a weekly (or even daily) basis.
You read for all sorts of reasons - to relax, to learn, to grow, to laugh. You have books for every occasion and craving.

Your book collection is completely out of control and impossible to organize. You have books in every single room of the house.
You're constantly borrowing, lending, buying, selling, and trading books. You love to share the joy of reading with everyone you know.
Sounds about right :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Bookshelf is Informative

You collect books because you are a glutton for facts and information. You take in as much as possible.
You never pass up a book that will teach you something new - whether it's well written non-fiction or a classic novel.

Your favorite books are dense and full of knowledge. You like a book to rock your world and completely change the way you think.
You read to learn and experience everything. You believe reading is the best form of travel, including time travel.

You see your book collection as a work in progress. Since you read every kind of book, you still have many to acquire.
Over time, you'd like to have a mini-library of your own. Whenever you need to look something up, you'd like to have just the book to do it in.

Hehe, how did they know!?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha nice

Mine was sorta correct but at the same time a fair bit off track...my bookshelf is very much in order although it is getting difficult as there is many books on it...and I never ever lend my books to others unless I no exactly how they treat books...currently it is only my mother that reads my books...so they hardly ever leave my sight lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, these quizzes are never quite right. It would be creepy if they we actually!
I think I would have loads more books if I didn't have a mum who always says, 'I'm not buying any more books until you read that one that you just bought!' And besides, I normally am very conscious of what I buy.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

This is also a really cool quiz: http://en.akinator.mobi
It guesses the character you're thinking of!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah u make a very valid point!

Hahahaha ur mum sounds very similar to mine...although she takes it a step further and says 'honey don't u think u have spent enough on books for awhile - if you're desperate just go to the library' - sometimes it's just not the same thing having to return the book and all lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like the perfect bookshelf :)

message 8: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Your bookshelf is impressing :)
You collect books because you can't imagine doing anything else. You've never met anyone who loves books as much as you do.
It's hard for you to resist almost any book. Sure, you prefer good ones, but you've acquired plenty of weird and mediocre and just plain bad books too.

Your favorite book tends to be the one that you just finished reading. And with you, that can change on a weekly (or even daily) basis.
You read for all sorts of reasons - to relax, to learn, to grow, to laugh. You have books for every occasion and craving.

Your book collection is completely out of control and impossible to organize. You have books in every single room of the house.
You're constantly borrowing, lending, buying, selling, and trading books. You love to share the joy of reading with everyone you know.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

sounds like the best bookshelf to have ;) we must be kindred spirits or something lol!! we have the same bookshelves hahaha

message 10: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "sounds like the best bookshelf to have ;) we must be kindred spirits or something lol!! we have the same bookshelves hahaha"

:D Yes, haha ^_^ And this test really described how I feel about book :) So we really must have something in common :).

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "sounds like the best bookshelf to have ;) we must be kindred spirits or something lol!! we have the same bookshelves hahaha"

:D Yes, haha ^_^ And this tes..."

yeah same here for me!!! books are to be cherished and loved...and i very rarely will share my books with anyone else...unless i no there book care skills! that honour has only been extended to my mother so far lol!!! Gosh i really am a book nerd...i tried explaining myself to someone before and they just looked at me really strange...like i had grown a second head....a book lover can never really explain how they feel about books!!! Although the one thing the test got wrong was that my favourites change on a weekly basis...this is majorly WRONG!! hahaha just had to put that out there lols xD hahaha i love GR's i find more and more people that i actually have something in common with :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

okay ramble over now hahaha

message 13: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "sounds like the best bookshelf to have ;) we must be kindred spirits or something lol!! we have the same bookshelves hahaha"

:D Yes, hah..."
Yes, I also never share books, except of people I know who care the same way about them (for me this also narrows it down to my parents :)). Yeah, I'm also the odd one if I explain my love about books. Oh, I didn't see this. Yeah, my favourites also don't change over the week. Maybe I find a new favourite book or author though. However this doesn't happen every week. :) I also feel the same. I'm so glad to find people who like books as much as I do ^_^.

message 14: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "okay ramble over now hahaha"

I also ramble much, no probs :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Butterfly wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "sounds like the best bookshelf to have ;) we must be kindred spirits or something lol!! we have..."

hahaha the trusted parents :) hahaha i can honestly say i no how you feel...mum and my sister both like reading...but nowhere near to the extent i do...without my books id be a wreck!! i guess you could say i read to live lol!! haha yes exactly...the favourites dont change the list just gets bigger right?!?! thank the stars for the creator of GR's right hehe

good to no im not the only rambler...it seems we have more in common then originally thought lol :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You got the same as me :D

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread