Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
This topic is about Spirit Bound
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5), by Richelle Mead → Start Date: January 20th, 2016

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Please join Trisha and me if you want to continue this series!

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments yay! I'm just excited to finish this series. this one and one more! LOL

I hope this one is at least decent....

Amanda | 4400 comments I'm in :)

I've owned this for a while and have never got to it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Welcome, Amanda!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Trisha wrote: "yay! I'm just excited to finish this series. this one and one more! LOL

I hope this one is at least decent...."

I hope so for your sake. I'm a bit more lenient on my ratings. LOL I want you to enjoy this and hopefully go out with a BANG on the last one!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Trisha, would you be okay to push this out until somewhere between January 20 or after but with enough time to read the monster by the 31st? LOL (Did that make sense? )

Amanda | 4400 comments I own the book so I am okay with whatever date you guys decide :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh good! Thanks, Amanda! :)

Amanda | 4400 comments No problem :) I am behind on a lot of books right now anyways. lol.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments We just need to somehow record your statement above or put it on EVERY thread and then we can all just go on and check it off! LOL Then we don't all have to keep typing it because we (SO many of us) are always behind! LOL But it's still SO fun!! :o)

Amanda | 4400 comments Very true. I am behind often, but it's fun trying to catch up :)

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments sure, we can push this one out.
I have the ebook butI'm sure I can check it out again

1/20?? :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That would be perfect for me! Thank you so much!!

Amanda | 4400 comments I plan on starting this one later tonight. I am working on another book for a bit first that I want to try and finish.

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Darn, my ebook got pulled back from the library....

I'll try to start tonight but I'm still not feeling well :/
I'll probably start tomorrow....

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I didn't realize you were not well. No rush on this one!!

Amanda | 4400 comments I'm sorry you're not feeling well. No rush on this, I plan on taking my time. I hope you feel better soon.

Amanda | 4400 comments 5 chapters in.

Dimitri (view spoiler)

Rose (view spoiler)

Amanda | 4400 comments 10 chapters in.

Rose (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I got really sick yesterday with a sore throat and coughing. I woke up this morning with a really bad headache too. ugh...I read some yesterday but as the afternoon went on I was unable to because I was all congested and my eyes hurt. I took some Aleve as soon as I woke up (5:20) so I feel better and my throat is even a lot better, so hoping to "catch up" on some of my reading today.

Amanda | 4400 comments I'm sorry you're not feeling well Vicki. I hate having sore throats they are awful. I hope you feel better soon.

There's no rush. I only plan on reading 5 chapters a day.

Amanda | 4400 comments 15 chapters in.

Lissa (view spoiler)

Dimitri (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks, Amanda. :)

Amanda | 4400 comments 20 chapters.

Dimitri (view spoiler)

So far this one is better than the last book.

message 25: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (mlj0820) | 524 comments Let me know when you all start the last book in the series. I am currently reading it, but put it on hold and read a few in between. I'll pick it back up when you start cause I would love someone to read and discuss with!!

I love this series! Sad I'm almost done!

Amanda | 4400 comments Finished.

Rose (view spoiler)

Dimitri (view spoiler)

This one was pretty good. I definitely enjoyed it more than the previous book and found that it moved at a steadier pace.

message 27: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments WOW, you went quick Amanda! so sorry I haven't been here!
I'm starting tomorrow!

Amanda | 4400 comments Can't wait to see what you think :)

message 29: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments 10 chapters

it's good so far

I completely agree(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Amanda | 4400 comments Letter (view spoiler)

message 31: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments 15 chapters

I'm so glad this one is a faster pace than the last one!
it's going good

(view spoiler)

Amanda | 4400 comments I know (view spoiler)

message 33: by Vicki (last edited Jan 31, 2016 11:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ch. 20

I love this one so far. So sorry that I haven't posted sooner, but I knew (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh, and I totally agree about (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ch. 26

I meant to stop at 25 but just couldn't. WOW!

Rose (view spoiler)

The one scene (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Done!

I really liked this one and the action in it.

Rose (view spoiler)

Dimitri (view spoiler)

message 37: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm done too.

wow, that one was long

Rose(view spoiler)

Lissa(view spoiler)

Dimitri(view spoiler)

Adrian(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh my gosh! Did anyone read any of my posts in this thread? I ask because I didn't see my rating like it normally shows and I checked and realized that ALL of my comments in this thread are for book 4. LOL Embarrassing!!! Guess I'm a book behind. LOL Ugh.

Amanda | 4400 comments I agree these books are too long. They could easily cut 100 or so pages from them.

Dimitri (view spoiler)

Sorry you didn't care for this one Trisha.

Oh no Vicki, I've made a similar mistake like that before too. I will be around to chat for when you do get around to this one.

message 40: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Vicki wrote: "Oh my gosh! Did anyone read any of my posts in this thread? I ask because I didn't see my rating like it normally shows and I checked and realized that ALL of my comments in this thread are for boo..."

ha! I wondered...... :)
no worries! I can't wait to see what you think of this one then

Oh, and it's totally okay Amanda. I don't think I've liked one from this series yet....lol