Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Is this listing correct?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) | 333 comments I was just asked to read and review a collection of four previously released books by Wade Kelly that are being released as a single e-volume.

Since there was no listing on GoodReads for these four together I created it using the ISBN that has been supplied. and the artwork from the letter that asked if I'd review it.

Here's a link to the listing I created. Wade Kelly Greatest Hits

Is it done correctly?

I've never created an entry for a compound volume though I've seen plenty of them.

Is the artwork correctly shown? Since it's an e-book I suppose that there's some latitude but I'm a bit worried about the prominent publisher header.

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Since that is the image even Amazon has for their Kindle edition I think it is appropriate. Everything else appears fine.

I Created the Kindle Edition, while I was at it.
Wade Kelly Greatest Hits

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) | 333 comments Thanks!

BTW... I see that you changed the book description. Mine had links in it to each of the 4 separate volumes. Is that frowned upon?

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Think that must have happened when I set the other description as Default, was not my intention. Since the links were to books on GR that description would be valid. I cannot revert that, since it does not show as a change, so if you want to put it back and have it you can.