Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge discussion

2016 - Level 1 (Snoop) > Delitealex's starting off small

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments I have found quite a few cozies from participating in a a bingo challenge in 2016 I hope to continue series and find new ones to read. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is reading. My fave of the moment is Working Stiff (Mattie Winston Mysteries, #1) by Annelise Ryan

message 2: by Susie (last edited Jan 26, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

Susie | 228 comments Welcome! Yes, this is a fun challenge with lots of sharing!

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 828 comments Mod
Glad you are joining us! Have fun!

message 4: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) There are so many wonderful series that I'm sure you'll find some more you enjoy. If you're like me you'll end up with too many to keep up with,

message 5: by Delitealex (last edited Jul 07, 2016 08:05PM) (new)

message 6: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished and enjoyed Frozen Stiff (Mattie Winston Mysteries, #3) by Annelise Ryan can't wait to continue on with the series to see what happens next.

Cozy Mystery bingo is going to definitely help me get this level done.

message 7: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Cozy Mystery bingo is going to definitely help me get this level done."

Good for you! Whatever it takes, lol. Looks like you are way ahead of schedule.

message 8: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder (Pizza Lovers, #2) by Chris Cavender enjoyed it. The mystery had me guessing til the end.

message 9: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Finished Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder (Pizza Lovers, #2) by Chris Cavender enjoyed it. The mystery had me guessing til the end."

Just seeing the title makes me hungry! I love pizza, lol.

message 10: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Dagny wrote: "Delitealex wrote: "Finished Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder (Pizza Lovers, #2) by Chris Cavender enjoyed it. The mystery had me guessing til the end."

Just seeing the title makes me hungry! I love pizza, lol."

Me too I really like the covers for this series

message 11: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die (Local Foods Mystery,#1) by Edith Maxwell and really enjoyed it will definitely continue. Loved Cam and Lucinda.

Up next A Pizza To Die For (Pizza Lovers, #3) by Chris Cavender

message 12: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished 'Til Dirt Do Us Part (Local Foods Mystery,#2) by Edith Maxwell really enjoying this series can't wait to see what's up next for Cam.

message 13: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Finished 'Til Dirt Do Us Part (Local Foods Mystery,#2) by Edith Maxwell really enjoying this series can't wait to see what's up next for Cam."

I love it when I get so involved with the characters. Really I think I read these cozies more for the characters than for the mystery. The mystery part adds fun and gives the characters interesting lives.

message 14: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished A Pizza To Die For (Pizza Lovers, #3) by Chris Cavender enjoyable read love Maddy and Eleanor. Figured out the killer but still liked it.

message 15: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard, #1) by Charlaine Harris liked the characters but the mystery was boring and I lost interest. I didn't care who the culprit was. I hope the next case is more interesting.

message 16: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Finished Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard, #1) by Charlaine Harris liked the characters but the mystery was boring and I lost interest. I didn't care who the culprit was. I hope the next case is more interesting."

Oh, dear. I've been wanting to start this series for ages since I've enjoyed some of Harris' other series. Glad to hear though that you liked the characters. Sometimes the first book in a series is a bit slow.

message 17: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Farmed and Dangerous (Local Foods Mystery, #3) by Edith Maxwell really enjoying it love Cam I'm almost caught up with the series.

message 18: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Just checked my library and they have all three of the Local Foods Mysteries. Sounds interesting.

message 19: by Delitealex (last edited Apr 19, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Dagny wrote: "Just checked my library and they have all three of the Local Foods Mysteries. Sounds interesting."

Book 4 comes out next month I'm reviewing it soon :)

message 20: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #1) by Harper Lin My first book by Harper Lin I really enjoyed it. It was fun learning about the town and residents. I can't wait to continue with the series.

message 21: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Finished Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse (Cape Bay Cafe Mystery, #1) by Harper Lin My first book by Harper Lin I really enjoyed it."

I was surprised to see that she's written several series.

message 22: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Murder Most Fowl by Edith Maxwell i really enjoy this series can't wait to see what happens next

message 23: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 650 comments Mod
Delitealex wrote: "Finished A Pizza To Die For (Pizza Lovers, #3) by Chris Cavender enjoyable read love Maddy and Eleanor. Figured out the killer but still liked it."

I just read the first one in the series.

message 24: by Delitealex (last edited Jun 14, 2016 05:23PM) (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Brownies & Betrayal (A Sweet Bites Mystery, #1) by Heather Justesen really enjoyed it loved Tess and Honey. Can't wait to continue with the series.

message 25: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Just 2 left for this level I hope to finish this month.

message 26: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Delitealex wrote: "Finished Brownies & Betrayal (A Sweet Bites Mystery, #1) by Heather Justesen really enjoyed it loved Tess and Honey. Can't wait to continue with the series."

I lived in Arizona for about twenty years!

message 27: by Susie (new)

Susie | 228 comments I was looking for a cozy for another challenge that has to have veggies on the cover, be about farming, etc so your local foods mysteries, A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die is perfect!
And they look good too...thanks!

message 28: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Susie wrote: "I was looking for a cozy for another challenge that has to have veggies on the cover, be about farming, etc so your local foods mysteries, A Tine to Live, A Tine to Die is perfect!
..."

Thats one of my fave series. I hope you like it too :)

message 29: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 21 comments Finished Murder on a Designer Diet (A Red Carpet Catering Mystery, #3) by Shawn Reilly Simmons I really enjoyed the characters and will definitely go back to read the first 2 books inthe Series