Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Waterfall Tribe > WT) Forest

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz padded through the forest silently, seeking a place to rest.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 01:39PM) (new)

Lighting, wandering too far into the tribes limits without knowing it spotted Biltz. Anger burning, how dare he invade our territory! She thought as she leaped to attack, not realizing it was her sister. Her body crackling with electricity. ((bad order I know))

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz spotted Lighting and snarled. "Get off my territory!" She intercepted her in mid air and unsheathed her claws. Her fur emitted a freezing aura as she summoned a blizzard

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Then, Lighting saw it was Blitz, and stopped fighting not wanting to hurt Blitz. Letting Blitz batter her she yelled "stop Blitz it's me!!"

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz heard her her cry out and she flipped back, landing gracefully on her paws. "Lighting? What are you doing here?" She shook her head, while sparkles floated from her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 02:41PM) (new)

"I was exploring our territory, I must've wandered too far. When I saw you of course I attacked. What about you why are you so far from the Waterfalls?" Lightning replied. ((gtg for now I will comment back after I'm done please make something to rp back))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Ok))

Blitz drew her paw over her ear. "I was taking a walk. I've been a little stressed lately."

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 03:13PM) (new)

Lightning lifted a paw as if to start walking, swishing her tail, and shocking an insect that was unlucky enough to be in the way with left over static electricity. "Stressed with what? What in the world is there to worry about? Sure, for me yesterday was filled with problems, but today is... a fresh start."

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:51PM) (new)

Blitz shook sparkles all over the place. "Queen stuff. There's so much to do! But I shouldn't be bothering you with my problems."

She looked at the sparkles she had left everywhere. "Oops." She summoned a small blizzard to blow them away,

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight, in Alicorn form limped out of the river. She colapsed on the groung, covered in blood.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz spotted Starlight. "Who are you?" She sniffed Starlight, but kept her distance

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Moondawn." Starlight said.

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Blitz stepped back from her. "I saw you attack Lunara,"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((She is in a different form.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who?" Starlight asked.

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Ah ok))

Blitz shrugged, then motioned for Starlight to follow her. "I'll take you to our camp. Try not to kill anyone."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Starlight stood up. "Thanks." She said.

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((Can she try not to kill Blitz this time?))

Blitz led the way, supporting Starlight/Moondawn's shoulder

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))Starlight walked with Blitz.

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

((I'm gonna post at camp ok?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok.))