Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Fandom > The Flash!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
I'm only about three episodes into the first season, but I am already loving it so much!!!

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella Alaniz (warning--known--fangirl) | 2 comments My friend has been telling me how good it is. I also love Grant Gustin. But i've been thinking about marathoning Skins right now.

message 3: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments I love the Flash!Im not very far either,but it's really good so far!

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I really love al the twists and turns in the Flash. You never know what's going to happen.
Also Cisco is amazing :D

message 5: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments I agree :D I love Barry Allen's character!

message 6: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments I agree :D I love Barry Allen's character!

message 7: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments Who do you ship him with?

message 8: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I don't know if I ship Barry with anyone just yet... *whispers* I don't really like Iris D;

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments I agree! Iris is okay, but she's far from my favorite character and I don't ship her with Barry. I mentioned it on the Arrow thread, but I totally ship Barry and Felicity, even though I know it'll never actually happen on the show. (Although there was that one episode..)

message 10: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Yeah, I think Barry and Felicity would be a good couple too :)

message 11: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments Me too, I think Iris is ok, but I ship Barry and Felicity even though it'll probably never happen;D

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) probably not, but there's still a chance haha

message 13: by hiba (new)

hiba (retropixie) | 14 comments Yeah, lol ;D

message 14: by Prof. Cue (new)

Prof. Cue (collegeofbooks) A really good ship for Barry comes along in season 2 (If you haven't seen it already.) But I am on the same boat where I don't ship him with Iris. Felicity is one of the better ships for Barry, but still not the best.

Again, once you see the person they pair him up with season 2 you'll want them to stay together. But alas, I doubt that will be the case since he is basically destined to be with Iris with the info we got from season 1 episode 20.

message 15: by Prof. Cue (new)

Prof. Cue (collegeofbooks) Now for those who are all caught up to date with the series...

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE RETURN OF EOBARD THAWNE?! HECK YEAH!!!

message 16: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
I am almost done with the first season and it is freaking fantastic!

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Yes!!! Unfortunately I've fallen a little behind this season, but this show is the best <3

message 18: by Prof. Cue (new)

Prof. Cue (collegeofbooks) Frag yeah!!!! Flash is probably my favorite TV show airing right now!!!!!!! And Eobard Thawne is just the best villain of DC to ever be created!!!! Current villain they have right now, (Not saying due to spoilers) is rather excellent, but I still like Eobard better.