Blogger Lift discussion

Help: Blogging 101 > Looking for Coblogger! (Or if you want a coblogger come here)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 93 comments Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and maintain it all by myself. Please let me know if you are interested in or are looking for a coblogger.

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 320 comments Hey Kenzie!

I'm currently not looking for a coblogger, but you are welcome to guest post/review over at Bookwyrming Thoughts if you would like (if you're awesome enough and we're looking for one in the future, we might consider you. Then again, I'll be inquiring Ella and Lupe should the case arise.).

I also wanted to let you know Steph over at In Wonderland is looking for a coblogger, so you might be interested in that as well. Here's the link:

http://www.stephwonderland.blogspot.c...

(I linked it up to the Q&A)

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lynndsi) Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and maintain it all by myself. Please let me know if y..."

Hey Kenzie,
I'd be more than willing to coblog with you. Its something that I have been thinking about doing for some time now :) Just let me know!

message 4: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 93 comments Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and maintain it all by myself. Please l..."

Do you have a book blog or are you looking to make one?

And Sophie I'd love to review/guest post a few things for you guys! Anything specific you'd want me to do?

message 5: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 93 comments Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and mai..."

I'm definitely interested. Private message me and we can talk about it some more, ok?

message 6: by Sophia (last edited Nov 24, 2015 04:38PM) (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 320 comments Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and maintain it all by..."

It's completely up to you! I'm fine with movie reviews, gaming posts, book reviews, etc. I'm a little iffy with adult books, though. Do you have any ideas in mind? (You can PM or email me)

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 53 comments Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time ..."

Just did

message 8: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (goodreadscomsunset3446) | 93 comments Sophia wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to manage and mai..."

I mainly focus on Young Adult books, so you don't need to worry xD
I can write a book review or two for you ^_^ They're definitely my favorite to do.

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 320 comments Kenzie wrote: "Sophia wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "Kenzie wrote: "Hey everyone! I'm currently looking/looking-to-be a coblogger, as I'd really like to start a site again but just don't have the time to..."

I've PMed you with more details (okay, not really more).

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) | 24 comments Hi there! I am looking for a coblogger as well. I have an existing blog that has been severely neglected the past few months but I am looking to revive it for 2016. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can chat specifics!

http://prufreads.blogspot.com/?m=1&am...

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 40 comments I'm open to a coblogger at www.genuinejenn.com
you can send me a DM or email at infogenuinejenn@gmail.com

message 12: by Iris Hunter (new)

Iris Hunter (InstagramREADS) (anteenix) | 13 comments We are looking for co-bloggers and co-reviewers at www.pcbookreviews.com