Dragons & Jetpacks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Anyone having problems viewing polls?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (last edited Nov 24, 2015 09:13AM) (new)

Rinn (rinnsohma) | 3456 comments Mod
One of our members has messaged me to say that he is having problems viewing, and therefore voting, in polls - and this is not the first time.

I send a message to the entire group when the polls are created, and they should always be at the top of the polls page as 'featured' polls.

Is anyone else having issues viewing or voting in polls? Does everyone receive the invites to vote?

message 2: by Shawnie (last edited Nov 24, 2015 09:17AM) (new)

Shawnie | 1733 comments I had problems when I used the GR ap on my phone. Now I either use my desktop computer or click on the button "switch to desktop view" from my phone. I can view all options of GR in that mode. Yes, I receive the messages as well.

message 3: by Paul, A wanderer in unknown realms (new)

Paul | 3524 comments Mod
The same issue seems to be happening on the Irish group I'm in with a few members not getting the messages and having hassle opening polls. They are long time members so unlikely to be lack of knowledge.
I've had no problems but there is possibly a goodreads glitch across the board.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 641 comments I didn't get a message about the poll being open this time around.
And when I checked it the first time, only the Sci-Fi poll showed up.
Second time, both did.

message 5: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (new)

Rinn (rinnsohma) | 3456 comments Mod
Then it looks like it might be a GR issue :/ Ugh!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.