What An Animal Reading Challenge discussion

2016 - Level 3 > Shooting for Level 3

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments I love books about animals so I'm hoping that reaching this level will be easy for me!

message 2: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 181 comments Mod
Good luck, Shannon!

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments Thanks, Yvonne!

message 4: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Shannon wrote: "I love books about animals so I'm hoping that reaching this level will be easy for me!"

Good luck, Shannon. I barely made Level 2 this year. I don't really read many books with animals in them except for some of the cozies like the Holly Winter books.

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments Thanks, Dagny! I read quite a few series that have animals in them. The authors are Krista Davis, Liz Mugavero, Kathi Daley and Lucy Burdette to name a few. Good luck with your challenge!

message 6: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Thanks for the tips, Shannon! I'll check out those authors.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments You're welcome. I love checking out new authors so I'm going to look into the Holly Winter books you mentioned.

message 8: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Shannon wrote: "You're welcome. I love checking out new authors so I'm going to look into the Holly Winter books you mentioned."

You probably already found this out, but Holly Winter is the character. The author is Susan Conant. There are now close to twenty and, as with most series, best read in order.

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments I hadn't even had a chance to look yet so thank you for the clarification. I do like to read things in order but that probably has something to do with my OCD. LOL!