Real Christian discussion

Share > Groups

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
Here you can share some great groups (other than this one of course.) Haha. Special thanks to Karis for the idea ((;

message 2: by Miss Polymath (new)

Miss Polymath (essyk) | 13 comments Would anyone be interested in joining a group I'm planning on setting up? It's identical to this one with fellowship as an element, but it's focused more on serious discussion and the reading of non-fiction books related to the Christian faith for the purpose of strengthening and instructing believers. It would be intended for Christians of all ages, adults and younger people, and only Christians, but I'm sure with enough people involved it could be a worthwhile and productive experience. Let me know your thoughts, guys, and if you know someone who is a believer and you think would find this interesting on Goodreads that you don't or besides you, please share the word. I will currently be setting it up and will inform people who are interested when it is completed and ready to roll.

Thanks so much! :)

message 3: by Magnus (new)

Magnus I am interested. I need the help.

message 4: by Miss Polymath (new)

Miss Polymath (essyk) | 13 comments Parzival wrote: "I am interested. I need the help."

If this group would be a great help to you, it would definitely be worthwhile. :) I will inform you when it's out.

message 5: by Magnus (new)

Magnus Ok thanks

message 6: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

I will join, sounds great ((:

message 7: by Miss Polymath (new)

Miss Polymath (essyk) | 13 comments Great guys, I've set up the group and it is accepting new members. It is titled Christian Non-Fiction Readings Community. Please look at the group information for understanding.

@Parzival and Mary Kate: I've sent you guys invites.

message 8: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Yay!!! Awesome :D