Genre Specific Review Groups discussion

Discussion > Reader looking to review

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Kasch | 7 comments Would you be interested in reviewing a paranormal romance...Demon's Ink? It's on Amazon, B&N, Ibook, etc. You can take a peek at the blurb and see if you're interested.

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim Kasch | 7 comments Can I just gift you a copy through Amazon?

message 3: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Heidtman (kylaurel) | 92 comments I write both mysteries and romance under two different names. I'd love it if you'd review any one of them. I've posted the Amazon links below so you can check them out and take a Look Inside.

Mysteries:
http://amzn.to/1iV9BPO
myBook.to/BadGirls

Romances:
getBook.at/TheBoyNextDoor
http://bookgoodies.com/a/B00SNP5R20

message 4: by Ed (new)

Ed Morawski | 30 comments If you'd like to read my latest (mystery / thriller / paranormal with erotica and some light romance ) I'd be happy to send it to you in .mobi.

Molelith by Ed Morawski

message 5: by Casey (last edited Dec 05, 2015 06:59PM) (new)

Casey Lehman | 2 comments If I can gift you this on Amazon, I'm a newly-started anthro-romance author. The TalonFyre Chronicles and its soon-to-be-released prquel, War of the Third Demon, are heavily inspired by D&D as well as Studio Ghibli and Animes.

If you're interested, it's on Kindle Unlimited. If you don't have that, give me an email and mushonian@gmail.com.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a recently written satirical fantasy, Descent Into Madness, in the same style as Lemony Snicket, Terry Pratchett, and Susanna Clarke. If you're interested in reading, shoot me an email at evandixon1024@gmail.com and I'll send a pdf of the book.

message 7: by A.S. (new)

A.S. Minor | 5 comments The Borderline Between Life and Poetry

The is a collection of poems by spoken word competition-winning poet and novelist Allen Minor. It draws on his experiences as a United States Army veteran dealing with Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD in an effort to use empathy to connect the community.

I'd really appreciate it if you would check it out and leave a review here and (if you have time) on amazon. Please let me know.

message 8: by A.M.H. (new)

A.M.H. Johnson (amhjohnson) | 58 comments Hi,

I have a book on Amazon, YA gothic (paranormal) murder mystery with slight hints of romance. It's the start of a trilogy, and would love to get some more reviews for it. It's called Midnight Over Moores.

You can check it out at my site: amhjohnsonbooks.com

Thanks,

A M H Johnson

message 9: by Paul (new)

Paul Ryan (paulwryan) | 1 comments Hi,

I'd love for you to review my epic science fantasy novel Moonstruck if it catches your interest? The story is a science fiction tale at its roots with strong elements of fantasy and space opera. Moonstruck is book one of an action packed series telling the tale of two jealous warring gods fighting for control over the galaxy, the augmented humans who stand vigil for the war god's return, and the races caught in the middle of a war spanning across this realm and the next.

You can find more info about the book and the blurb here: Moonstruck

Please let me know if you are interested and I can gladly send you an epub/mobi/or other electronic format.

Kind regards,
Paul W Ryan

message 10: by A.S. (new)

A.S. Minor | 5 comments would you be interested in reviewing a book of poetry?

message 11: by SheReads (last edited Jan 18, 2016 05:15PM) (new)

SheReads (shereads42) Hello! I have a new romance coming out next week. It's a relatively short, sweet story. Let me know and I can send you a copy.
Choices (New Beginnings #1) by Michelle Lynn

message 12: by Cathryn (last edited Jan 27, 2016 08:42PM) (new)

Cathryn Chandler (vicki_c_lee) | 1 comments Hi! I have a new historic romantic suspense that is out on Amazon and would love to have a review. The book is set in 1852, on the Barbary Coast of San Francisco. It has two dynamic main characters, who make up the romance of the story, who are faced with a killer out for revenge. It does have some heat and suspense to go along with the romance.
I would be happy to send a free, review copy (of course!) in mobi.com file format.
Blue Silk and Gold: A Circle of Friends Novel

message 13: by Terry (new)

Terry Madden (terrymadden) | 1 comments Druids, murder and the deepest part of the sea. Fantasy for grownups.

Are you interested in reviewing the first book in my new fantasy series? I can send you a .mobi file any time.

Three Wells of the Sea

message 14: by C.M. (last edited Mar 01, 2016 01:11PM) (new)

C.M. Krishack (cmkrishack) | 6 comments I have recently published 2 books on Amazon that I would love a review for. They are all available in Kindle and paperback. The names are as follows.

Life Poetry - a powerful collection of poems about life, love, and faith!
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Poetry-C-M...

Alexander, What Are You? - a story about acceptance and overcoming adversity as a multiracial child!
http://www.amazon.com/Alexander-What-...

message 15: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Mae (jackiemae) | 1 comments Looking for a short read? I would love to have you review this recently released book. I will gift you via Amazon. My website is www.jackiemae.com. Thanks for considering letting me entertain you. You just might be left wondering some 'what-ifs' in your own life. If... Lost or Found
If... Lost or Found by Jackie Mae
You can also reach me at jackiemaebooks@gmail.com
"May your day be filled with health and happiness." J. Mae

message 16: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Pia | 5 comments Message 9: Paul you said you have SF w/F. I might be willing to read and review yours.

I am puzzled. I thought this thread was by someone wanting to find books to review.

message 17: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Pia | 5 comments If you are the person who originally posted seeking stuff to review.

I have a self-help/philosophy booklet and an urban novel. If either or both suit you, just email me. It may help if you remind me that you found out from this Goodreads group.

Thanks.

Miriam