What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. LGBT paranormal ***SPOILERS*** [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this book a while ago, and wish to read it again, but remember nothing but the plot.
It's about a gay (guardian angel thing) who is sent to collect a soul of a boy roughly his age. The second one is trying to jump off a bridge, and defying his orders he steps in and stops him. They fall in love, but of course there is the whole 'he has to die' type thing, and eventually he gets hit by a car and dies. At the end they are reunited when he also becomes (a guardian angel thing?)
I am totally aware neither are guardian angels because they don't protect they only collect souls, but it was the best term I could think of, and it could be the reason I can't find this book. I've been looking it up as paranormal and fantasy

message 2: by Raz (new)

Raz | 87 comments Roughly how many years ago did you read it? Was it an actual book or an ebook?

Anything on https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4...

It might be worth joining the M/M Romance Group and posting on their book finding thread.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 23, 2015 02:55AM) (new)

I think it was en ebook, but it was only about maybe six months ago that I read it. I remember finding it on a top ten list somewhere (maybe someone's blog?). I have no idea if it is on goodreads

message 4: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1198 comments Another term you could try searching for could be "reaper". Not sure how much help that is though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much for the reaper suggestion <3
it was The Grim Life

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34375 comments Mod
The Grim Life by K.D. Worth for the link.

message 7: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1198 comments Yay I'm glad you were able to track it down!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Grim Life (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

K.D. Worth (other topics)