Sci-fi and Heroic Fantasy discussion

Must Remember (Solum #1)
This topic is about Must Remember
Reviewing > Must Remember- request for reviews.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Colleen Myers | 12 comments Looking for reviews for my NA Sci/Fi/Fantasy Romance.
Free e-book in exchange for honest reviews.

blurb:

Nineteen-year-old Elizabeth ‘Beta’ Camden is a survivor.

When the E’mani—those pale alien freaks—destroy Earth with a plague of madness and scoop up the remains, Beta is one of the ‘lucky’ ones. For years, she endures their tortures, experiments and games. Then one day, she manages to escape their ship with her life, and no memory of her time with them.

Stranded on their world, Beta wanders the mountains, looking for a way home. She stumbles onto the Fost—the E’mani’s ancient enemy. Their war with the Imani is old and rooted in magic that the Fost once had and the Imani crave. Magic Beta soon discovers she’s developing along with strange tattoos and disturbing glimpses of her past. The Fost take her in and train her in their ways. As she spends more time with them, she falls in love with their culture and with Marin—he of the hot hands and slit eyes.

But the E’mani took her for a reason and they want her back—dead or alive. If Beta doesn’t remember that reason soon, they’re all going to die.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Kite | 53 comments Colleen, this looks like something I would like to do during Christmas break (I work in an elementary of over 1000 kids). I also write sci fi/fantasy and would love to do an exchange.

The Mendel Experiment and coming soon, Blue Fire.

Colleen Myers | 12 comments That sounds Awesome Susan. Let me friend you and when ready let me know and can exchange books.

Colleen Myers | 12 comments I was also in the military myself. My dad was out by the time I was born (as I am the baby) but pretty much most of the men in my family are military!

message 5: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Is this a proof copy, or a final copy?

It's not that I'm not interested, it's just that I'm already reading one for someone, and with the holidays I'm not sure if I'd be very fast at getting it turned around...

Colleen Myers | 12 comments This is a final copy. It is the final PDF from my publisher. The book is released. =P

message 7: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Thanks! I'll poke you if I think I can get it done.

Colleen Myers | 12 comments Awesome. Thank you Amelia.

message 9: by A.R. (new)

A.R. Rivera | 5 comments If you're still interested in a review exchange, I'd like to swap!
My SF novel, INERTIA, is garnering strong reviews so far, but I need more. It's based on earth, modern day, but does involve time travel and a strong family theme.
The blurb and cover are on my author page. I'd post them here, but I'm commenting from my aged cell phone.
Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you the information!
dontusethethreestones @ gmail (dot) com