Editors and Writers discussion

Looking for An EDITOR!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just getting to the end of a busy period and ready to take on some new projects. I've helped more than two dozen authors from Goodreads so far and still going strong. Fiction or non-fiction, shorts stories, novels...what are you writing? Please take a look at my website...

Its-YOUR-Story.weebly.com

Thank you!
Jim Dodds

message 2: by P.N. (new)

P.N. Elrod (pnelrod) | 85 comments Sorry, your post's title is a bit vague. It gives the impression that you're looking for an editor yourself.

Perhaps ending it with a question mark instead would prevent prospective editors from advertising their services to you. ;-)

Cheers!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

??? "You talkin' to me?"

Seriously, I don't understand PN's post...

message 4: by Lea (new)

Lea (leagalanter) | 5 comments What she's saying is that the title of your post indicates that you're looking for an editor. If it had a question mark, it would be clearer that you're marketing yourself. The devil's in the details. That's what makes a good editor.

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 115 comments Jim,

I'm afraid that's how I read your post too. With the capitals and the exclamation point, I thought you were looking for some serious editing.

Ruth

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...I see your point, but I was actually answering a post with that title... wires got crossed, I guess. Try again tomorrow...

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Feiertag | 115 comments Now it makes sense, Jim. : ).

Ruth

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, you guys :-) Happy Thanksgiving!