Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Maven Queen.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Girl A and Guy A are college dorm neighbors who can't stand eachother. Guy A is a popular bad boy type who is constantly either having girls or his equally obnoxious friends over.
Girl A is what most would wrongly define as part of the 'scene' community. Which is probably why many people, including guy A, poke fun at her appearance and music taste.
Being dorm neighbors, they have establish quite a rivalry due to the thin walls and often blare music at inconvenient times just to spite eachother.
 Despite his rough exterior, guy A is secretly a genious. When Girl A starts failing a crutial class, she falls into the danger of loosing her scholarship.Her only hope is to ace the final. Guy A's parents have been on his back for a while about how he should quit being so childish and find himself a nice girl.
With the holidays coming up Guy A reluctantly divises a plan to get his parents off his back. He will help Girl A study for her final and in return she must accompany him home where they will pretend to be a couple. After the holidays they can go back to their outspoken rivalry.
But is it a plan destined for disaster? Will they be able to get along enough to make it convincing?

Thanks for creating the topic :)

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Yeah, of course

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I have a perfect character to use!! I have an excellent idea. Going to make it now!!

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Okay, I'll get started on mine too.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Sejin Doohyung Choi
Appearance:

https://i0.wp.com/i1313.photobucket.c...

Personality: TBRP'D

Family:
Mother (54) - Haejung Chio
Father (55) - Cheongho Choi
Other: Sejin Doohyung Choi is a really smart kid. He likes to hang out with colleges friends. More things to come in the role-play.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Name: Lyndi Vance
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/1768849...
Personality: TBRP'd

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments ((Sure))

Lyndi sat at the paper covered desk in her dorm room, trying to get a head start on studying. It was practically fruitless. For her studying was hard enough in general, and it really was impossible to concentrate with the commotion of what ever was going on next door. She breathed a frustrated sigh. Her dorm neighbor always seemed to find a new way to be completely obnoxious, of course she had been known for returning the favor quite often.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Sejin choi sat on his bed laughing at what one of his friends said. He really was not sports person, but he liked act like one. "Right back at you." He let his voice be as loud as possible just for his friend and his "dorm neighbor" hear him. Since he was born in a different country, his parents had been really strict on him since he was little. They still are. Fooling around was not his parents kind of forte and he knew he was supposed to stop acting like a child.

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi was feeling slightly lenient today, probably because she was stressed. She decided to give him a chance. "Hey, ass hole, keep it down will ya, I'm trying to study!" She yelled. She had never been one for formalities, at least not with him. Maybe if it was someone else she would be a bit more civilized.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Sejin had just finished laughing ass off when he heard his neighbor yell at him that she needed to study. "I am a loud to have fun over here!" He called back at her. "It is a free country you know." He added in before putting his attention back on his friend and nodded him to head back to his room. At the moment, he has been keeping his grades up, but if his parents ever found out his grades were not doing so good, they would flip a switch. When his parents flip the switch, it was not good.

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi breathed yet another frustrated sigh before slamming her book shut and muttering a few choice words under her breath. She ran a hand through her long, lavender colored hair. If she didnt do well on the final then she would loose her scholarship, and if she lost her scholarship she would be stuck working at her parents antique shop for the rest of her life. Needless to say she contemplated how to get away with murder for a brief five seconds before forcing the thought away.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin sat on his bed as he contemplated on whether or not he should start studying for his final. He knew it was a good idea. But knew he would get a perfect score.

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Once Lyndi got over her initial frustration she opened her book again and tried to go back to studying. Everything already seemed to be running together though. How was she ever going to pass this stupid thing?

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments ((hmmmm.....how about I make it to where she gets a phone call from her parents or something and because the walls are so thin he overhears?...))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Sure. I will follow your lead.))

Sejin slid off of his bed before grabbing his head phones and his phone. Once he climbed back on, he decided to game for a while. He sighed as he waited for the game to load.

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi's phone began to ring from her bedside table, she set aside her book again and picked up her phone. It was her mother. Great. She reluctantly picked up her phone and answered it. "Hello?" Her mother didn't waste any time on such formalities, she dove right into a full fledged speech on Lindi's grades. "I know! I'm studying now." Lindi said, her voice rising slightly. She had never taken to criticism well. "I'm trying my best, what more do you possibly want?!" there was silence as her mother responded from the other side of the line. "But that's not fair! You know calculus has never been my thing! I can't help it that I'm failing, don't you think I have tried everything within my power not to?! The last thing I want to do is end up stuck in the same shitty place as you!......I don't care! I'm going to pass that damn final, you just watch!" Lyndi didn't wait for a reply before hanging up. She chucked her phone across the room, ignoring as it began to ring again. She sat back down on her bed, putting her head in her hands. "....who am I kidding, I'm fucking screwed." She could practically see it now. She was going to fail and her mother was going to be able to say 'I told you so.' That's all Lyndi ever seemed to hear.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin sat up as he heard her screaming at someone. He guessed her mother. He slid off of his bed and to the wall; he knocked. "I could hear you..." He began to trail off as he tried to think of something to say. Maybe he should just give it a night and as her tomorrow night. After all, the finals are not for a few weeks. If he was good a something, it was smarts. Defiantly calculus. He was in calculus while she was still in geometry. Of course his parents pushed him to study and get a head of his grade. "Are you okay?" He asked calmly as he remembered he had to have a girlfriend by the holidays.

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi had been so upset that she had forgotten about the thin walls. "......Yeah." She lied "don't you have something better to worry about; like, I don't know, what hair gel to use tomorrow." Even her insults sucked right now, a tell tale sign that she was most certainly not okay.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin stood there thinking of what to say before sighing and turning the light off. He walked to his bed and laid down just as he began to play his game again. He knew she was lying, but decided to go with the flow.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi stared blankly at the text book still open on her bed. She tried to think of a solution, but everything lead back to one place. She was out of options and she was going to fail. Everything that she had worked so hard to get was going to be destroyed by one single test. As she went to turn out the light on this terrible night she contemplated what could possibly be worse, going through life as a stripper or facing her mother, after all those seemed to be her only two options left.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin mumbled to himself about his mother was going to nag him about getting a girl friend. Thankfully his roommate was at his night class. For Sejin, it was nice since he could talk to himself. Without realizing it, he began to voice his mother. What he did not realize was that his neighbor could hear him talking.

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi laid back and stared up at the ceiling. She was about to put in her ear buds and listen to music when she heard something. She held her breath, trying to listen closer.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Sejin study more less fooling around." He let his Korean accent slip out as he continued to play his game. "No fooling around, school first. You smart. When I was growing up, we did not have electronics. We studied..." He spoke in his mother's voice as he knew his father would try to stay out of it. As much as his father wanted him to succeed. He did not want to get involved with the temper. Sejin rolled his eyes as some of the equations ran through his mind.

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi breathed a silent sigh and closed her eyes. It sounded like they were both in sime sort of predicament. It almost made her feel sorry for him. Almost.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin huffed as he was really annoyed at what his mother told him before he left for college. It is his second to last year. He hated that his mother was rushing everything; he did tell her to stop rushing him. "Get a girlfriend by the holidays of your junior year." He mocked his mother once more before sitting up and running a hand through his hair.

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi sat up again upon hearing his last statement. She stood up and walked over to the wall that separated their rooms and leaned on it, crossing her arms. "......you know I can hear you, right?" she asked through the wall, actually not using a cross tone for once.

"AGHH." He growled in annoyed that his mother was now bothering him about it. Without realizing it, he knew she could hear, but for some reason he did not even hear what she said. He took his headphones off and placed his phone on the table. Just as it landed on the desk, he saw it was his mother. Standing, he walked over and began to speak to her in Korean. "Yes, I know mother." He tried to tell her that he 'has' a girlfriend, but she had kept interrupting him. "I will see you when I get home." Before he let her say another word, he hung up. He spoke to himself in Korean as he stood at the wall. "Look. I heard you need help with calculus. If you want, I am willing to help."

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi thought about just acting like she hadn't heard him, but then again, there was too much at stake. She bit her bottom lip, thinking it over for a minute. "......alright pretty boy." she knew it either had to be a joke or came with a catch. "... what's your price?" she asked skeptically.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin sat down against the wall as he waiting for her to say something. When she did, he sighed. "If you come back home with me for the holidays and pretend to be my girlfriend." He answered. "But once the holidays are over, you do not have to pretend to be my girlfriend." He added in as he ran his hand through his hair.

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi thought it over, she didn't know how it was going to work. They could hardly go twenty four hours without arguing, and that was when they didn't even have to see each others faces. She sighed, they would just have to make it work. It was her last hope. "........Alright, you have yourself a deal."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Since the exam does not start for then next few weeks, meet me in the library right after your last class." He instructed her before standing and climbing into bed. Sejin soon found himself fast asleep in less than five minutes. Well, now he had a fake girlfriend, but will it work.

((Do they know what each other looks like?))

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi got up and walked over to her bed again. She flopped down on the mattress and stared up at the ceiling, thinking about how all this could possibly work. It was going to be an adventure.

((Well it could go either way really, but I was thinking yeah))

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments ((yeah))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin slept through the whole night. When he finally woke up, he almost forgot about the deal he made with his dorm neighbor. Sighing, he slid out of bed and began to change into some clean clothes he washed the day before. He yawned as he placed his laptop, notebooks and note cards into his bag. He flung it over his shoulder before heading out to get some breakfast in the dinning hall on the first floor. Out of all the dorms on the campus, he was lucky to get a dorm above the dining hall.

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi had forgotten to set her alarm the night before and as a result was running twenty minutes late. She quickly got ready, grabbed her things and rushed out the door. There was no time for her to grab breakfast so she started on her way to her first class.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin decided to pick out a nice and healthy breakfast since his mother always told him to never eat any junk food. On the bright side, the only kind of unhealthy snack he could have was from his culture. As he left the building he but into his apple thinking of how he was going to tutor his dorm neighbor. "This is not going to go well." He mumbled to himself.

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi half walked, half ran to her class since it was all the way across campus. She ended up making it to the classroom a few minutes before class was to begin. She breathed a relieved sigh and took her usual seat near the front. As she watched more people file in she let her mind wonder. Suddenly she remembered the deal she had made last night, was she getting in over her head with it?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin fast walked his class just so he could be the first one there. And as always, he was. He found a spot second row towards the front, but just to the side. He laid his head down rested his eyes for a moment.

((So do you want them to be in the same class?

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi sighed and flipped her book open. This was one time she was actually ready for class to begin, maybe it would keep her from thinking about the deal and talking herself out of it before it had even begun.

((it doesn't really matter to me, they can be if you want.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((They can be.))

Sejin laid his head down as he totally forgot that his dorm neighbor was in his class. He tried to forget she was there in the room. It took him a moment to remember he had a deal with her. "Dam." He whispered, "why does my mother have to tell me who to date and what to do?" He spoke in Korean this time so no one would know what he was saying.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments Lyndi tried to ignore the fact that Sejin was in the room as usual, but her mind kept wondering back to the deal they had made, making it especially difficult. If only she wasn't in such a vulnerable position. She breathed a silent sigh and continued to stare down blankly at the pages of her textbook. Why had he even proposed this deal in the first place? It surely would of been no problem for him to find some other girl who would of gone along with it more then willingly. After all he was generally attractive, and it would of involved absolutely no effort on his part. She figured it was because of the same reason she had accepted the deal. Panic.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin wanted to glance back over at her, but he was too tired. After glancing at the teacher, he checked his phone to see if his mother tried to call him. Which she did ever five minutes. He did use the reflection on his phone to take a glance.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Sorry for the late reply. Wifi goes in and out. At the store shopping.))

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2492 comments ((No you're fine, it wasnt that late. Im sorry for this late reply, i got caught up in making a skirt and lost track of time))
Lyndi glanced up from her textbook and looked towards the chalk board at the front of the room, hoping to find something there that would distract her from thinking further on the subject. Nothing. She sighed and instead flipped open her notebook and started drawing things in the margins.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Sejin turned his attention to his note book before getting up sneaking to where she was. He slid it in front of her and was back in his seat before the teacher had turned around. In the note he told her to put his number in his phone as he needed a way to get in contact.

« previous 1 3