UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

New Releases > New Releases- Authors may post in this thread

Comments Showing 1-50 of 495 (495 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Nov 22, 2015 03:32AM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Please add information about your new book release to this thread.

Please do not start a new topic.
IF YOU DO, IT WILL BE DELETED.

Do be sure to add an Amazon.uk link to your book, as we are primarily a UK based group.

If you require help or have any questions, please ask.

message 2: by Will (last edited Nov 23, 2015 11:55PM) (new)

Will Once (willonce) | 4053 comments To Know the Dark is a science fiction/ fantasy story about a mysterious world underneath a dome.

To Know the Dark To Know the Dark (The Edge of the World Book 1) by Will Once

The Laws say that you must not out at night, because that is when the Terrors walk the land. You must not stray too far from your home. You must not be curious. You must obey the law.

Kori is a young girl living by the edge of the world. She must decide whether to obey the laws or give in to her curiousity. There is a strong power growing within her to know the truth. This power drags her into a bitter civil war, which could either save the world or destroy it.

To Know the Dark is available on kindle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Know-Dark-Edg...

message 3: by Pete (new)

Pete Carter (petecarter) | 637 comments Will wrote: "To Know the Dark is a science fiction/ fantasy story about a mysterious world underneath a dome.

To Know the DarkTo Know the Dark (The Edge of the World Book 1) by Will Once

The Laws say that you must n..."

Typo, Will.....
must noT GO out...

message 4: by M.T. (last edited Nov 24, 2015 03:24AM) (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Yeh, I have a new book out soon - 17th December. It's currently on sale for the rock bottom pre-release, early bird price of 99p.

If you asked Andi Turbot whether she had anything in common with Flash Gordon she’d say no, emphatically. Saving the world is for dynamic, go-ahead, leaders of men and while it would be nice to see a woman getting involved for a change, she believes she could be the least well-equipped being in her galaxy for the job.

Then her best friend, Eric, reveals that he is an extraterrestrial. He’s not just any ET either. He’s Gamalian: seven-foot, lobster-shaped and covered in Marmite-scented goo. Just when Andi's getting used to that he tells her about the Apocalypse and really ruins her day.

The human race will perish unless Eric’s Gamalian superiors step in. Abducted and trapped on an alien ship, Andi must convince the Gamalians her world is worth saving. Or escape from their clutches and save it herself.

There, that's better.

Here are the links to find it.

Apple UK: Here
Apple USA: Here
Nook: Here
Barnes & Noble Here
Kobo Here
Google play Here

Kindle version:
Amazon.co.uk: Here
Amazon.com: Here

Escape From B-Movie Hell

message 5: by Rosen (last edited Nov 24, 2015 03:42AM) (new)

Rosen Trevithick (rosentrevithick) | 2273 comments Chocolate Making Adventures Cover

Chocolate Making Adventures is out today, and you can win a chocolate making hamper worth £60, which included all sorts of goodies. To enter, leave a comment on my Facebook page.

Or Download Kindle version for £2.99

Chocolate Making Hamper

message 6: by Pavan (new)

Pavan Kaur (pavankaur) | 5 comments Moving Forward the 2nd in the Moving Series.

Moving Forward

"I knew then, that I will never be safe!”

Moving on, Kim Turner finally let go of her past. She trusts Nicolas Webb with more than her life. Just when she thought she could move on from her haunted past, James Foster comes back into her life; together with the painful memories and disturbing nightmares. But this time, it's all real.

The untold story of Kim and Nick continues as more secrets and lies begin to unravel. Following as the sequel to "Moving On" with James Foster out of Prison, will Kim and Nick be able to move forward? Or will this time be the last time they fight for each other?

message 7: by Will (last edited Nov 26, 2015 02:37AM) (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Now in my stealth marketing (so no one knows I'm doing it) session:

And slipping out in my usual restrained way (so that customers don't notice) comes: The Return of The Goblins

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Return-Goblin...

Yes, Snort and Wobbles and back in the second installment of their adventures. The Goblins are back, and this time they've got ketchup! Will their plan to steal and hatch some rare lizard eggs that naughty Mister Tremble really shouldn't be trying to hatch succeed? Or will the friends foil them again?

You'll have to read the book to see...

paperback edition (with Kindle matchbook) also available

message 8: by M.T. (last edited Nov 26, 2015 02:05AM) (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments Will wrote: "Now in my stealth marketing (so no one knows I'm doing it) session:

And slipping out in my usual restrained way (so that customers don't notice) comes....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Return-Goblin......"

Will, the link didn't work. I'll be buying it when it does.

message 9: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Screams and corrects link... Thanks, Mary!

message 10: by Stuart (last edited Dec 01, 2015 02:48AM) (new)

Stuart Ayris (stuayris) | 2666 comments My 8th novel - Merzougaville, Baby -

Merzougaville, Baby by Stuart Ayris

is out now.

It is about 72,000 words. Here is the blurb:

This is the story of how I - Rossi Innocenti - left this red earth in a hot air balloon made entirely of orange roses. With me were a seven foot tall Hell’s Angel, a one hundred and twenty-three year old man and a boy whose feet were on backwards.
All of us were naked.
First I was gone.
Then I was way gone.
So long.
It’s just Merzougaville, baby…

UK Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_s...

message 11: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21839 comments I suppose I really ought to mention A Much Arranged Marriage

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Much-Arranged...

Benor is asked to help warn off a blackmailer who appears to be threatening a young girl's chances of marriage. But the deeper he digs, the more dangerous things become.

message 12: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Hill | 1603 comments The Anniversary is now available!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anniversary-J...

It’s the office Christmas party. Cheap booze is flowing, the lights are dimmed and tinny music blasts out of a rubbish stereo. Chris’s hair is gelled around reindeer antlers. Amy’s foot is caught in some photocopier cable. Martin is waving about an inflatable penis decorated with tinsel. And Janet is dancing alone, her husband dead, presumed murdered… by her.

When Janet offers to spend Christmas Day, the anniversary of my own partner’s death, with me, I find myself wondering what she wants.

And why do I accept?

The chilling new novella from Jonathan Hill.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anniversary-J...

G J (Gaff to my friends) Reilly | 1901 comments Yay. Congrats, Jonathan. I'll look forward to reading that!

message 14: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Hill | 1603 comments G J (Gaff to my friends) wrote: "Yay. Congrats, Jonathan. I'll look forward to reading that!"

Thanks, Gaff! :)

message 15: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments I like the look of this, Jonathan.

Looking forward to it.

message 16: by G J (Gaff to my friends) (last edited Dec 13, 2015 02:50PM) (new)

G J (Gaff to my friends) Reilly | 1901 comments I know it's a little before midnight, but the official release for Piper; The Book of Jerrick - Part 2 is here! I hope you'll join me for a brand new adventure.

Things are going from bad to worse for the Elder Council. It has been two years since the trials, and the new Grand Inquisitor is ruthless. And that's not all - in the world between the mirror portals, the Flayers have been growing in strength and number, hunting anyone who crosses their territory. Meanwhile, Jerrick's past has returned to haunt him, putting everyone's lives in danger. They say that making deals with devils is a dangerous game and that someday the time will come to pay the Piper.

Following on from Inquisitor, Piper continues the Book of Jerrick series with an explosive new tale. The humour is less gentle and the scenes are darker, but it still comes packed with action and suspense, appealing to readers with a sense of adventure, or those looking to escape into an alternate world.

Piper; The Book of Jerrick - Part 2

UK purchasing at: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Piper-Book-Je...

US purchasing at: http://www.amazon.com/Piper-Book-Jerr...

Get them both cheaper for a week from 14/12/2015! ;-)

message 17: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Worth a read, is Gaff's book. I thoroughly enjoyed both this and book one. Good luck with the launch.

message 18: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Kent | 4090 comments Broken Dove, 2nd in the DI Treloar Series now published! Phew!!

Muder mystery set in and around St Ives in Cornwall, and London, with important stuff in Amsterdam, we're really pleased this is now available.

Broken Dove by L.A. Kent

UK purchasing at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Broken-Dove-T...

US puchasing at http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Dove-Tre...

G J (Gaff to my friends) Reilly | 1901 comments David wrote: "Worth a read, is Gaff's book. I thoroughly enjoyed both this and book one. Good luck with the launch."

Thanks, David. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this morning!

message 20: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Congrats, Gaff. Cross fingers it's a hit!

message 21: by G.W. (new)

G.W. Eccles (gweccles) | 2 comments Peach Publishing has today published the second in the Leksin thriller series Corruption of Power by G.W. Eccles

“This is the most original and well-crafted thriller I have read all year.” (Lambert Nagle, author)

Synopsis: Independent troubleshooter, Alex Leksin, is recruited by Prime Minister Saidov when the plan to reduce Russia’s reliance on an ever more hostile Europe is put at risk. Hell bent on expansion, President Karpev’s strategy is first to shift the markets for his country’s vast energy resources to the East and Saidov has been charged with overseeing a planned pipeline for Russia’s oil through Turkmenistan and Afghanistan to access these markets. Failure could mean catastrophe, spreading the conflict raging in the Middle East to Russia’s own borders.

Fearful that the pipeline deal might be tilting off course, Leksin has only twelve days to report back before Karpev is due to sign the pipeline contract with the Turkmen President in Ashgabat.

His investigation begins in Moscow at the conglomerate responsible for planning and funding the pipeline. Once the province of larger-than-life oligarch, Lev Usenko, the group is now run by his daughter, Vika, the woman Leksin was once to marry. Trickier still is the prospect of dealing with her embittered brother, Max.

Against a background of political corruption, state-sponsored terrorism and increased Taliban insurgency, Leksin moves on to Turkmenistan, one of the world's most sinister countries, right at the heart of Central Asia. Initially his enquiries reveal nothing to cause alarm. Other factors, though, suggest otherwise: wherever Leksin goes, someone tries to kill him; people in a position to help him are assassinated; and information turns out to be misinformation.

And when at last he discovers the truth, he finds himself unsure of whom he can trust as the stakes get frighteningly higher.

To sign up for the Corruption of Power newsletter, complete the contact form on my website: http://www.gweccles.com/contact.html

G J (Gaff to my friends) Reilly | 1901 comments G J (Gaff to my friends) wrote: "I know it's a little before midnight, but the official release for Piper; The Book of Jerrick - Part 2 is here! I hope you'll join me for a brand new adventure.

Things are going from bad to worse ..."

Well ... It seems there was a bit of an error today! So, instead of getting it cheap, why not download it for FREE tomorrow and for the rest of the week! Have an early festive gift on me :-)

message 23: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Excellent - grab it folks!

message 24: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments http://www.amazon.co.uk/Portrait-girl...

Forget what I want to say, here's what the readers say...

This is a great read. I literally devoured it in less than 24 hours. If you liked The Showing... it's better. Spooky. Classic horror short story, except this isn't short. It's a full novel. Just wanted to clarify, it READS like a classic horror short story. Tight, spare and invoking tons of imagination.

Are you a fan of classic horror? Sheridan le Fanu, Guy de Maupassant, or Bram Stoker? If so, you'll certainly enjoy Portrait of a Girl. In this tale of supernatural evil run amok, the most innocent seeming of objects - a portrait of an attractive young woman, harbors a compelling presence. But is she a trapped lover, or an unspeakable threat? The only way to know is to look deep into her eyes... if you dare.
Told in a spare, bare-bones styles that doesn't bog the reader down in extraneous detail, but rather keeps a fast but balanced pace, Portrait of a Girl is a mad rush into danger that classic horror lovers should adore.

message 25: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments It's not on Goodreads yet, is it?

message 26: by Will (last edited Dec 20, 2015 02:22AM) (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Give me time! Sheesh...

Should be live on GR in a while. When the server has caught up..

message 27: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Well I'm tapping my feet here - I share to FB from GR - better go and do those Amazons first, then!

message 28: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments Thanks, Kath! I'm blushing now!

message 29: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Well, that's an achievement I can add to my CV! ;)

message 31: by M.T. (new)

M.T. McGuire (mtmcguire) | 7611 comments I'm afraid mine's just gone up to £2.50, the cheapy Cut My Own Throat Dibbler period is over.

Escape From B-Movie Hell by M T McGuire
Escape From B-Movie Hell

Cheers

MTM

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Here are the latest two stories from the collection I am working on, i hope thst perhaps some kind person with kindle unlimited will take the time to give them a short read. They will eventually become a book.
The Nefarious Deeds of Flautobel and also Counting His Treasures

message 33: by John (new)

John G. | 1 comments John G. Evans

Will you venture out under THE HUNTER'S MOON this Christmas?

1944 - Deep in the forests of Eastern Europe Jasper Palin, the renowned occultist and British secret agent, is pursued by sinister Nazi forces after escaping from a spectacular train wreck.

Desperate to make it back to Allied territory, Palin must not only contend with his Nazi adversaries but also the harsh winter weather.

But unknown to both the agent and his enemies there are other things waiting in the forest under THE HUNTER'S MOON...

Available to pre-order now .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018ZLK6VS

message 34: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Stranded
Stranded (Flick Carter #3) by Tim Arnot

The final part of my dystopian Flick Carter trilogy is out now, at the introductory price of £1.99 ($2.99 US). Or if you want, you can rent it for free, and then buy it cos it's so good!

Flick Carter isn’t your average seventeen-year old. She has already failed to save Princess Jessica, and now she’s a prisoner aboard the Constance, sold into a life of slavery.

With no hope of rescue, she and the other captives will need all their reserves of strength if they are to survive the horrors of life on a slave ship.

When Flick learns the princess is still alive, and will be sold at the next port they come to, she must find a way to free her and get off the ship.

But there’s a fierce storm brewing, which threatens to sink the Constance and kill everyone aboard, and for Flick and forty chained up slaves, the plan to escape becomes a battle to survive . . .

Post-Post Apocalyptic Adventure just got British!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yay Tim!

message 36: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Byrne (katarina66) | 55 comments Song for an Eagle after the success of my Raumsey trilogy, I have tried a new genre for me. Read my contempory novella, Song for an Eagle.
Haunted by her past, failed folk singer, Beth MacLean,
hadn’t intended to ever return to the remote community
where she grew up.
Yet now, her father’s illness has drawn her back
to the place where dark memories wait.
In this land of mountains, the sceptre of the eagle
which has plagued her dreams all her life, intensifies.
Life and new love is offered through the charismatic James,
but will Beth find the courage to turn her back on her life in Edinburgh and unravel the mysteries that have shaped her nightmares?

message 37: by Guy (new)

Guy Portman (guyportman) I am pleased to announce that Symbiosis by Guy Portman is being released on the 21st January. Symbiosis is a psychological thriller. It is my 3rd novel. This is the blurb:

Identical twins Talulah and Taliah have never been apart. Viewed as curiosities by children and adults alike, they coexist in an insular world with their own secret language. But being identical doesn’t necessarily mean being equal…

Soon a series of momentous events will send Talulah and Taliah spiralling out of control, setting them on a collision course with a society that views them as two parts of a whole. Will their symbiotic relationship survive?

Perceptive and poignant, Symbiosis explores our enduring fascination with twins and the complexities of twinship.

A valuable addition to the monozygotic canon…

Moving and laconic, with impressive attention to psychological detail…

Symbiosis is now available for preorder from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Symbiosis-Guy-P...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Symbiosis-Guy...

Thanks

Guy Portman

message 38: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 1790 comments Chantecoq and the Aubry Affair
Chantecoq and the Aubry Affair by Arthur Bernède

Paris, 1912. When plans for Jean Aubry's revolutionary "combat aircraft" are stolen by a German spy, his daughter Germaine volunteers to bring them back.

Disguised as a governess, Germaine infiltrates the highest levels of the German military. When she is finally unmasked and imprisoned, her father and her aviator fiancé call on the ultimate secret agent to help bring her home.

Chantecoq. King of detectives, master of disguise.

But even the mercurial, theatrical Chantecoq will find his ingenuity stretched to the very limits to rescue Germaine Aubry from Spandau Citadel.

Originally published in 1912 as Coeur de Française, and translated into English for the first time, this first Chantecoq adventure is a bold pulp tale of honour, patriotism, romance, and selfless heroism. Filled with suspense, fast cars, swordfights and daring escapes, the action unfolds against a backdrop of growing hostility between France and Germany.

Available here to buy or rent from Amazon only...

message 39: by Lalitha (new)

Lalitha Thatikonda | 2 comments The Mysterious Mysteries - The Haunted House (Book 1 of 3 : Short Stories for Ages 7-10), it is available on Kindle NOW.

Please check out and post a review. I am excited to share the book filled with fun, suspense, mystery. My girl protagonist is boy trapped with three brothers and with the help of her two best friends, she solves the biggest problem that haunts her little brain and deprives her of sleep. Clover is more worried than ever; she adventures through the journey until her mind settles down. How does she solves the puzzle of her mind and convinces her family?

To learn more about what happens next- please read the book one of a three book series down in the link below. I appreciate a genuine review on amazon. Thanks all for reading!!

Visit my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/LalithaThati...

Amazon Book Id : B0191DQIT8
http://amzn.to/1OFiCRX

Kids Books The Mysterious Mysteries - The Haunted House (Book 1 of 3 Short Stories for Ages 7-10) by Lalitha Thatikonda

message 40: by David (last edited Jan 15, 2016 01:15AM) (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments My latest novel VOID is now live on Amazon, and as a thank you for the support I've had from the lovely members of this group, I'm launching it at only 99p/99c for the first few days.

photo VOID med_zpsc6h235tu.jpg

A void in one’s memory is filled with more than the fear of not knowing,
it swirls with the dread of what those missing memories might contain.
When a young man wakens in a freezing car, his mind a complete blank,
he embarks upon a journey that brings that very dread to the fore.

Who is he?
What has he done?
Where does he belong?
Why can he not remember?

VOID: a psychological journey of discovery that forces the question: To what extent can our memories be trusted?

And here's your Amazon link: http://smarturl.it/voidpsychological

FREE via KU and Prime.

message 41: by Lisa (last edited Jan 15, 2016 04:14AM) (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments I think I mentioned before that I was working on a group of short stories and Return of the Gods is the latest in that series. It is post-apocalyptic sci-fi with an unusual twist at the end that is meant to provoke much thought and maybe a wry smile or two. Here is the Amazon UK link.
Return of the Gods

I put all of my stories in Kindle Select so that people can read them for free if part of the Kindle Unlimited programme or as a monthly read from Amazon Prime.

Here is the blurb:

Extra Terrestrials visit a post-apocalyptic Earth and seek the remnants of humanity, but for what purpose?

*A short story of 5600 words*

A space mission sends three explorers to a world they find devastated by a nuclear holocaust. How has the world changed? What has survived of the old Earth? What hope is there for the new world? On their travels they document the final days of the Earth and collect specimens but what is to become of the men, women and children who remain?

message 42: by Siamac (new)

Siamac Rezaiezadeh (siamac24) | 3 comments Hi there!

I’ve written my first book, which is just about passable ☺. It is called ‘Sell Me This Stylus’ and you can find it here, free for the next 5 days: http://amzn.to/23664aQ

What is it about? Well I worked in a technology sales role for a long time and spent a lot of that time trying to learn as much as possible about precisely how to sell. When I first started I knew what to sell, I knew why I should be selling but I did not really know how. So I devoured as much theory as I could and experimented with potential customers. Over the years I developed as a salesperson and this book is the culmination of those efforts. I’m excited to see if people find it interesting and useful!

Let me know what you think!

message 43: by Mark (new)

Mark Gil | 1 comments Hi,

My friend is giving free ebook (The Turmoil) after the launch. The book will be free on 16-17, Jan 2016 (Pacific Timing). Here is the brief.

Hunter and Lpoki are trying to find the Location in Lost World. They have spent many years but couldn’t find it. While searching, they come across a cave where symbols are fixed on the wall. They are shocked. Lpoki uses the Quisto to bring back Realm from the past. But with it many things come: Aplatoses and the horror. Both are in Realm with so many hand-written letters exchanged by the kings. Hundreds of men are with them to protect the place. But you can’t do anything if you bring something from the past and don’t know the history.

Frenzo left Mahaloni with his friends to the Forest of Dead. He’s the one who can find the people in the village to get the Location. It’s his onus to find it. He’s heard so many stories about the forest from the people, and he believes all the stories are wrong. But when he reaches the village, his thoughts change.

Elviner tries to keep the things to few people. Even Ranjil and Fupalini don’t know what is happening in Horizama. He’s taken Drithi’s help to find Xerine Vl’krane, the Bris Alein who is out there, looking for a plan to kill innocent people.

And the big problem for all of them is that nobody knows Xerine Vl’krane. Nobody has seen her as it’s been centuries. And the one thing that they don’t want to believe is that she is better than everyone.

She is the history. And the rest are the present.

LINK of the book - getbook.at/theturmoil

p.s - a genuine review is always welcome (even if you didn't like the book) to help others. :)

message 44: by David (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments I'm delighted to announce the release of my new book - I Can See You

I Can See You by David Haynes

She was there when Chris was a boy, as she pulled his dad down into the roaring ocean.

“I can see you.”

She is there again now he’s a father himself, standing behind his own young son.

“I can see you.”

She is always there in Chris’s nightmares and daydreams, staring with eyes that are fathomless black pits, dragging his whole family down with her into hell.

“I can see you.”

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A...

message 45: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments My latest novel In the Beginning is out - on Kindle – today.

In the Beginning

It’s a God’s life.
Albert Meadows, recently made redundant and tired of his disappointing life, is looking to make a new start and is desperate to find something worthwhile to fill his time.
So, what could be better than creating a brand new universe of his own, in his garden shed?
But, when he introduces intelligent life to his new universe, things don’t turn out as he planned, especially when the tribes on his planet each create their opposing gods in his image.
Now Albert must rescue the people on his creation from themselves and the warring religions they’ve created.
All before his people destroy each other in a war to end all wars over which version of Albert they believe in.

It is now live on Amazon at a special low introductory price of 99p for the first month of release.

Get it here.

message 46: by Guy (new)

Guy Portman (guyportman) Symbiosis is now on sale. Symbiosis is a psychological thriller. It is my 3rd novel.

Symbiosis by Guy Portman

The Blurb:

Identical twins Talulah and Taliah have never been apart. Viewed as curiosities by children and adults alike, they coexist in an insular world with their own secret language. But being identical doesn’t necessarily mean being equal…

Soon a series of momentous events will send Talulah and Taliah spiralling out of control, setting them on a collision course with a society that views them as two parts of a whole. Will their symbiotic relationship survive?

Perceptive and poignant, Symbiosis explores our enduring fascination with twins and the complexities of twinship.

Amazon.co.uk – paperback (£6.99) & Kindle (£2.29) – http://www.amazon.co.uk/Symbiosis-Guy...

Amazon.com – paperback ($10.99) & Kindle ($3.26) – http://www.amazon.com/Symbiosis-Guy-P...

message 47: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Work on my short story collection progresses just a little further with this one, Fire in Hope Street, which is probably more contemporary fiction than literary. It is a short read, and is set in the recession of 1980s Britain. A Northern mining community in decline, underprivileged children, punk gangs, football, vandalism, arson and a surprising ending.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A...

message 48: by Alex (new)

Alex Lawson (alexlawsonauthor) | 6 comments My new novel Journals of a Psychopath is out now on amazon. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Journals-Psyc...

Here is a brief overview:
Clarkson Samuel is a ruthless and cruel psychopath he is tormented. His hatred of silvery-blonde haired women grew from his abhorrence to his mother. Clarkson Samuel was raped, knifed, and brutalized by his mother when he was young. It defined him and Clarkson's punishment of silvery-blonde haired women was born. The Trees (The Purifiers) In Blackclaw Woodlands the home of the Trees, (The Purifiers). They communicate with him. They gave him encouragement and command that silvery-blonde haired women are chosen to be tortured, and sacrificed. Even though at that time he was still young, the insanity and the psychosis within him, the vendetta against silvery-blonde haired women gnawed inside his body. As a man the drink and drugs fill the void, but also lead to his lunacy, fueling his faith in the Trees and his mission. Clarkson's life is divided into two worlds. The higher world is filled with the screams of women. Clarkson disguises his vocation by pretending to live an ordinary life, he works at a gas station, and he calls it the lower world. Throughout the novel, his narration flits from one world to another. He is certain the blood he spills during the sacrifice to the Trees provided the purification of his soul. There is one particular silvery-blonde haired woman who is chosen to vindicate his calling. He names her the Lady Flarice, his long-term aim to incarcerate torture and enslave her. This is a novel with a unique voice - that of the psychopath himself and his soul.

message 49: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) The Church of Virtual Saints by Michael Brookes

While experimenting with human consciousness Adam Samuels discovers a being which transforms his life. It’s a religious experience beyond anything possible in the conventional world, and together the two lay down the plan for humanity's ultimate quest - to become like God.

But some consider the development a threat to mankind itself, and will stop at nothing to put an end to it.

Despite the destruction of the artificial intelligence known as Misty Felice, GCHQ investigator Sarah Mitchell and hacker Dan Emmet each continue to suffer from its twisted legacy.

The Church of Virtual Saints follows on from Faust 2.0.

Available for Kindle and in paperback.

Well the big day has arrived and The Church of Virtual Saints is now available on Kindle and paperback. For launch day only the price will remain at 99c (99p) and will return to its normal price of $3.99 tomorrow - so grab yours now from:

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1Kb1vjL
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1l2L0Qb

Throughout today there will be contests with fun prizes at the Facebook launch party - join in here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/14585...

message 50: by Will (new)

Will Macmillan Jones (willmacmillanjones) | 11721 comments I grabbed a copy, and it let me have it free even though I'm not in Prime, Michael!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10