Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge discussion

2016 - Level 4 (Sleuth Extra) > Info on Level 4

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (yvonne473) | 792 comments Mod
This is for all who are joining Level 4 (Sleuth Extraordinaire). For this level you must read between 21 or more books. Just create a topic for yourself in this folder and keep track of your challenge reads here.

message 2: by Jean (last edited Nov 27, 2015 11:43AM) (new)

Jean Hi my name is Jean and I just joined this group. I'm getting a jump start on reading in 2016.

Jean's 2016 Sleuth Challenge.
Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

message 3: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Jean wrote: "Hi my name is Jean and I just joined this group. I'm getting a jump start on reading in 2016.

Jean's 2016 Sleuth Challenge.
Please let me know if I need to do anything else."

Hi, Jean! Welcome to the Challenge. This year (2015) was my first year. I also jumped right in at Level 4.

What you need to do is start your own sub-folder in the general Level 4 folder.

Go to the folder ( https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group... ).

Under the folder title of "2016 - Level 4 (Sleuth Extra)" and above the column heading, you'll see two choices. Click on "new topic" which will bring up a page to let you name your Challenge. I think you have to make an initial comment also (in addition to giving it a title). Then this folder will be where you place your completed books and other comments.

message 4: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 650 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Jean. Last year was my first year. It was a lot of fun seeing what others read.

message 5: by Jean (new)

Jean Help please:) Some how I entered the challenge 3 times. How do I edit it?

message 6: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Jean wrote: "Help please:) Some how I entered the challenge 3 times. How do I edit it?"

I just see it once now, Jean. Maybe you figured it out or Yvonne or Britney deleted two of them. Anyway, looks like you're good now.

message 7: by Jean (new)

Jean Dagny wrote: "Jean wrote: "Help please:) Some how I entered the challenge 3 times. How do I edit it?"

I just see it once now, Jean. Maybe you figured it out or Yvonne or Britney deleted two of them. Anyway, loo..."

Yvonne helped me, yeah!

message 8: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 73 comments Glad to see all of you, I'll try to go to this level too (never too much cozies ;) )

message 9: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Marisa wrote: "Glad to see all of you, I'll try to go to this level too (never too much cozies ;) )"

So true! Glad to have you joining us.

message 10: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 650 comments Mod
Looking forward to what everyone is reading.

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 32 comments I'm going to jump in the deep end and see what happens! LOL!

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy  (dragon57) I'm signing up for this one. Just checked and I read 36 cozies last year. Will be interested to see how I do this year.

message 13: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (madamevauquer) Cindy wrote: "I'm signing up for this one. Just checked and I read 36 cozies last year. Will be interested to see how I do this year."

Good for you, Cindy. I only read 22 last year.