MyNextList (former FictFact) Users discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
What is your favorite FictFact feature?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teri Pre (new)

Teri Pre | 89 comments I love just about everything but I think I love the drag and drop feature best. I can move my series books around to suit myself.

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) I have a love/hate relationship with the coming soon in your series and the new release calendars.

Love them and booksellers no doubt love my preorders; but, my budget hates them.

message 3: by ValerieC (new)

ValerieC (keyboardkat) | 3 comments The monthly email of book releases. After that, it the book release calendar.

message 4: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 3 comments I love the "next book in your series" feature, as well as the emails with the release day reminders. It's always a nice surprise.

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Phelps | 15 comments I love this to and that I can tell new authors about the site.

message 6: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie Jackson The Next book in your series. I have so much trouble keeping up!

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Phelps | 15 comments Once I started ebooks and not going to a real store I couldn't either. Amazon referred me to FictFact and it is so much easier. I even have several series running at a time as I catch up to the author and last book published. Without FictFact I would be totally lost.

message 8: by Glendapearl (new)

Glendapearl (Glenda_Pearl) | 3 comments I absolutely adore every single thing about FictFact. My favorite, though, is Next Books because it means I no longer have to keep up with physical lists of books in my series, andI don't have to wonder and try to find out myself if another book has been published.

message 9: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited May 18, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Right now fictfact is the only book site that doesn't disappoint in some way. Works beautifully, staff respond, they don't sign up you up for opt-out stuff, features no other site has, ... love 'em!

message 10: by Teri Pre (new)

Teri Pre | 89 comments I agree! It's great to have an independent site!

message 11: by Pat (last edited Aug 31, 2016 07:53AM) (new)

Pat Ojanen (phonygal) | 1 comments As a series addict, FictFact is the best thing that has happened to me. I always document what I read in Goodreads and LibraryThing but it was so challenging to figure out what to read next before FictFact!!

message 12: by Amyiw (new)

Amyiw | 4 comments OK this isn't my favorite but I love when I go and look at my list and realize that a series I've completed and put down has a new book/books out that I didn't expect. Sometimes that is the first I hear of it.

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori | 5 comments the new book calendar and keeping track of my books

message 14: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (123sharonb) | 1 comments the book release calendar combined with the next in series. I can't make up my mind which I love more.

message 15: by Kelli (new)

Kelli (djsmom96) | 1 comments Next in Series! I can't keep straight all the different series I read, especially if I find a series after it's been out for a while. :) And I love to see the new book or the expected publish date of a new book listed in a loved series.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.