New Adult Book Club discussion

Read it Review it > For Authors - How it Works (RULES)

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Jan 08, 2021 11:05AM) (new)

Derna | 5480 comments Mod
We are so happy that our Read It Review It Program has become so popular with all of our readers and authors. We love helping new authors gain readership, and have been very fortunate to have worked with many authors who are now represented by some major publishers.
This past year alone we have had over three hundred books in our Read It Review It program, and hope to continue this trend into next year.

If you would like your book to be a part of our Read & Review programme here is how you can submit your book.

*Please send an email to Derna at newadultbookclub@gmail.com with Read It Review It - (your book title) as the subject line.

*In the body of your email please include Your name, Book title, books synopsis, what genre it is, links to where we can find it online and anything else you think may be applicable.

*If it is not obvious from the synopsis that your book is NA please explain why you feel it to be so.

*Members have asked us to let them know what is the "Heat Level of a book. So please let us know if yours is Mild, Moderate or Hot.

*Let us know how many copies between 10-25 you would like to offer and what e-formats you have. Please note ~ Due to having members all over the world we cannot offer prints copies for RI&RI. If you have print copies maybe think about doing a giveaway with us.

*We also offer RI&RI's with a combined giveaway attached! These special RI&RI are limited to 1 per month. Click here to find out more https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

We look forward to hearing from you.

message 2: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Fields (mjfieldsbooks) | 24 comments <3

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 45 comments How far in advance are your booked right now?

message 4: by Derna (last edited May 19, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Jessica wrote: "How far in advance are your booked right now?"

We have free slots for the end of August.

message 5: by J. (new)

J. Saman | 4 comments Just sent email, but forgot to mention that I would do 15 copies of the book. Thanks

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan | 1 comments I sent an email on July 2nd, just wanted to make sure it went through as I didn't hear back yet. thank you!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Arthur | 2 comments Hi. I have a couple of questions. First, my new book (release day October 11,2016) is a M/M New Adult Contemporary Romance. Do you do RI/RI for M/M?

And second, since the release hasn't happened yet, I was hoping to offer ARCs in exchange for reviews. Is that something you do?

message 8: by Derna (last edited Oct 04, 2016 03:23PM) (new)

Sarah wrote: "Hi. I have a couple of questions. First, my new book (release day October 11,2016) is a M/M New Adult Contemporary Romance. Do you do RI/RI for M/M?

And second, since the release hasn't happened ..."

Yes! we do, email me at newadultbookclub@gmil.com will all the info.

message 9: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Rothermel | 12 comments Hi, I sent an email about doing a RI/RI last week but I haven't heard a response yet. Did I send the email to the wrong place or was there a problem with receiving it? I'm really interested in participating on the author side of this program since participating on the reader side has been so fun! :)

message 10: by Serena (new)

Serena (pinkserenastar) | 2 comments Derna wrote: "We are so happy that our Read It Review It Program has become so popular with all of our readers and authors. We love helping new authors gain readership, and have been very fortunate to have worke..."

Just sent an email! YAY! =D

message 11: by D.L. (new)

D.L. Pitchford (dlpitchford) Hi! I was looking for a detailed explanation of the heat rating system and can't find one anywhere. Could someone tell me how the group defines the mild, moderate, and hot?

message 12: by D.L. (new)

D.L. Pitchford (dlpitchford) Derna wrote: "We are so happy that our Read It Review It Program has become so popular with all of our readers and authors. We love helping new authors gain readership, and have been very fortunate to have worke..."

Sent out an email a couple weeks ago. Hope to hear back soon. :)

message 13: by Urcelia (new)

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) Hello again,

Just sent another email with 15 e-books on offer on my 2nd book ;-)

Constantine’s Secret (The Secrets of Hidden Bay #2) by Urcelia Teixeira

message 14: by Mia (new)

Mia Miller (miamiller) Hey, I wrote you an email. The title of my NA is Love, on Hold.

I was just wondering if it got through?

Thank you

Mia

message 15: by S.V. (new)

S.V. Atla (goodreadscomsvatla) | 1 comments Hi there,

I sent an email about my new book Mazahl's Ascent, was just wondering how long it takes to hear back from someone?

Thank you!

S.V. Atla

message 16: by Katina (new)

Katina Buchanan (goodreadscomkatina_buchanan) | 25 comments Ok

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Hi Derna
I thought we set up a RI and RI for Cross Crease for Aug26th . That's what your email stated but I don't see it listed anywhere. Is it still set for tomorrow? Let me know. Thanks Elizabeth Hartey

message 18: by Breanne (new)

Breanne Bergie (mrsbre_writes) | 4 comments I sent an email :)

message 19: by Kim (new)

Kim Donovan (thekimdonovan) I emailed you a couple times about reviewing my novella ScareActor but haven’t heard anything yet. I’m also doing a 5 day free e-book promo on Amazon starting tomorrow if that helps.

message 20: by Sheridan (new)

Sheridan West Emailed you!

Derna wrote: "We are so happy that our Read It Review It Program has become so popular with all of our readers and authors. We love helping new authors gain readership, and have been very fortunate to have worke..."

message 21: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Morris | 2 comments Hi there,

I tried to send a request but the email bounced back. Is this address still live?

newadultbookclub@gmail.com

kind regards

Trevor

message 22: by Derna (new)

Trevor wrote: "Hi there,

I tried to send a request but the email bounced back. Is this address still live?

newadultbookclub@gmail.com

kind regards

Trevor"

All sorted and book

message 23: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Gee This group is awesome! So organized!

message 24: by Faith (new)

Faith Baxter | 6 comments I am assuming you are still taking submissions?
How far in advance should I email you?
Cheers
XO

message 25: by Derna (new)

Faith wrote: "I am assuming you are still taking submissions?
How far in advance should I email you?
Cheers
XO"

We are and we only accept books that are New Adult.

message 26: by Faith (new)

Faith Baxter | 6 comments Hi, I just emailed you my submission. I look forward to hearing from you. XOXO

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Wilde (alyssa_wilde) | 1 comments Hi there! I sent an email a few days ago. I'm sure you're swamped, but I'm super excited to hear back from you :D

message 28: by A. (new)

A. Datta (webmaestro) | 1 comments eMailed submission from intersoftbengal@ymail.com 29 min back